Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #6451
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongStyle View Post
I put the folder Riot into my tiny windows 7 C:. Then i started league of legends and then its says me to fix somethink. I clicked okay and now i wanted to login but it says me: The login server did not respond...
IE -> settings -> advanced -> restore to default



5+2=7 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6452
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Sorry i am a total noob, what means IE?


WukongStyle is offline  
Old   #6453
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
Internet Explorer ^^
5+2=7 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6454
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 4
**** guys what do u think is happening to the ref page xD will it come alive again?


K.M.S is offline  
Old   #6455
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
no idea, I hope so, I just completed my 100refs, I wanted to start another I guess I'll just do another 50 on the same acc
5+2=7 is offline  
Old   #6456
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
rewards page down... gg ref system :/
guuh1st is offline  
Old   #6457
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
I done everythink like in the video but in the video he is not lagging and i am lagging really hard someone have an idea?
WukongStyle is offline  
Old   #6458
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongStyle View Post
I put the folder Riot into my tiny windows 7 C:. Then i started league of legends and then its says me to fix somethink. I clicked okay and now i wanted to login but it says me: The login server did not respond...
You must not open LoL client as it will update and yournbot will afk at base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermyles View Post
i have the host bot running it says waiting for players. also i have checked and the configs files are the same on all 6 vm's
Once you have that first machine with emub0t host.exe saying: Waiting for other players, you open emub0t.exe in the rest of machines. Each one will say: Joined room (ID:..). Once they fill the room champ select will start, and aftet that the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongStyle View Post
I done everythink like in the video but in the video he is not lagging and i am lagging really hard someone have an idea?
You need to install Dxtory and limit fps to 10. Make sure you open it before game starts.
You also need to replace lol config file with the one that comes in the bot folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.M.S View Post
damn guys what do u think is happening to the ref page xD will it come alive again?
They say they are fixing it, you can check status on euw forum under service status section.
lomostreet is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6459
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Do i really need Dxtory or is it also possible to do without it? And how to use VM Tool? I mean in the video tutorial he used the the ".bat" in the folder "old". Can i do it like in the Video or with the VM Tool? Is there any new tutorial out?
WukongStyle is offline  
Old   #6460
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongStyle View Post
Do i really need Dxtory or is it also possible to do without it? And how to use VM Tool? I mean in the video tutorial he used the the ".bat" in the folder "old". Can i do it like in the Video or with the VM Tool? Is there any new tutorial out?
It a lot useful as it limits fps and that lowers your CPU usage a lot -> You're able to run a lot more machines. For me it's a must.
There are 2 videos, in one of them I think he uses the new tool but i'll try to explain.

You just need to set the path to vmrun.exe (in VMWare installation folder)
The path to your first machine where you installed all the stuff
The path where you want your clones to be created
The total ammount of clones you want to have in the folder

You may need to open the clones one by one if they don't add automatically to VMware list.

I'm thinking of doing a written tutorial, maybe that would help. I remember first time I saw the videos I needed to stop them a lot to see what he was doing. Plus youtube was crashing all the time so I needed to download the videos to my PC lol
lomostreet is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6461
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Ah i need to download 6VM first. I will install all this now and i hope that 15g is enough. Thanks for your help!

/Edit: This is the right or?

/Edit2: I think i use this:
got now a 6VM.vdi. What to do? I dont know how to get this VM. it means virtual machine right?
WukongStyle is offline  
Old   #6462
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongStyle View Post
Ah i need to download 6VM first. I will install all this now and i hope that 15g is enough. Thanks for your help!

/Edit: This is the right or?

/Edit2: I think i use this:
got now a 6VM.vdi. What to do? I dont know how to get this VM. it means virtual machine right?
Oh dude, please watch the videos, you don't need these >.<
I will write a tutorial asap.
lomostreet is offline  
Old   #6463
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post

Once you have that first machine with emub0t host.exe saying: Waiting for other players, you open emub0t.exe in the rest of machines. Each one will say: Joined room (ID:..). Once they fill the room champ select will start, and aftet that the game.
i do this but they still cant connect:
the host is waiting and the rest of the machines are looking for the game
gamermyles is offline  
Old   #6464
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermyles View Post
i do this but they still cant connect:
the host is waiting and the rest of the machines are looking for the game
If that happens they must be running different config.ini files. Make sure you are executing bots from the same folder.
lomostreet is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 12
ggeasy account maker website is not working anymore, someone got another one?


Melwin1000 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.