Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #5851
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
not sure if this will work but:

u need on both pcs 4 virtual machines and one shared folder each. in them, there should be nearly the same config file (meaning same gameroom names and passwords) and you need two different accounts.txt, else they will try to login with the same accounts, which means: 50 accounts of 100 in the first pc accounts.txt and 50 in the other.

then you start on one pc 1 host 3 clients and on the second 4 clients
I tried, and the other pc doesnt recognize the room...
I get 1 pc (4 bots) to be in the room and the other pc with the other 4 bots cannot find the room...
it just says "The Game (Game Id) Was not found...
Restarting...."
What can I do ?
Please I really need that help !

EDIT: I changed the game id in the config file in the other pc to be like the 1st one and it works, but ONLY for 1 game, everygame it changes the game ID, and I can't change every 10 min the game ID...
There Is another way im sure...
Anyone help please?



arad99 is offline  
Old   #5852
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
link doesnt work


tarassos is offline  
Old   #5853
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by linazas1 View Post
Bots doesn't work, at start they stuck, then they walk and group, but they don't start capturing dominion towers, not a single one. Then i get Game 10+min error.
What may the problem be?

You have the problem in your game.cfg, try to copy/overwrite with the one it comes with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaverbusterxx View Post
I dunno, my cpu is going to 99% while in-game running 6 bots. intel i7 4400

The CPU could be 100% while the games are loading, then should drop to less than 50% if you had dxtory installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arad99 View Post
I tried, and the other pc doesnt recognize the room...
I get 1 pc (4 bots) to be in the room and the other pc with the other 4 bots cannot find the room...
it just says "The Game (Game Id) Was not found...
Restarting...."
What can I do ?
Please I really need that help !

EDIT: I changed the game id in the config file in the other pc to be like the 1st one and it works, but ONLY for 1 game, everygame it changes the game ID, and I can't change every 10 min the game ID...
There Is another way im sure...
Anyone help please?

You should not change the game id, only ensure the game name is the same. Maybe you could post both config.ini here to let people see anything wrong.
yungning is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5854
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
is this working or no


hajjej123 is offline  
Old   #5855
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajjej123 View Post
is this working or no

Yes, works as it should be.
yungning is offline  
Old   #5856
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
The CPU could be 100% while the games are loading, then should drop to less than 50% if you had dxtory installed.
Where can you configure dxtory to lower CPU usage? setting it to 3fps? or nah?
leaverbusterxx is offline  
Old   #5857
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
You have the problem in your game.cfg, try to copy/overwrite with the one it comes with.




The CPU could be 100% while the games are loading, then should drop to less than 50% if you had dxtory installed.




You should not change the game id, only ensure the game name is the same. Maybe you could post both config.ini here to let people see anything wrong.
IF I won't change the config's name, it wont find the game....
and here's the conigs:
The 1st pc with the Host and 3 Clients - You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The 2nd Pc with 4 clients - You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Both are the same except the game ID and account.txt path.
The accounts are 25 for each pc.
arad99 is offline  
Old   #5858
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaverbusterxx View Post
Where can you configure dxtory to lower CPU usage? setting it to 3fps? or nah?

Set to 10 fps
yungning is offline  
Old   #5859
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
Set to 10 fps
DAFUQ!!

thanks, cpu usage in game is now 15%. now i can run 8-10 vm


leaverbusterxx is offline  
Old   #5860
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys is this still working? Can I run only 1 bot since I have crappy pc with only 1 GB RAM?
loletal is offline  
Old   #5861
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Can someone Tell me how to make the 3x6 and that stuff. Want to know if it means that 3 bots are runed on 1 virutal Machine on all 6 machines ?

Do you guys using any IP Changer so riot dont ban u from Refferal Site ?
DaV!!d is offline  
Old   #5862
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by loletal View Post
Hi guys is this still working? Can I run only 1 bot since I have crappy pc with only 1 GB RAM?
Sorry, you need a better computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaV!!d View Post
Can someone Tell me how to make the 3x6 and that stuff. Want to know if it means that 3 bots are runed on 1 virutal Machine on all 6 machines ?

Do you guys using any IP Changer so riot dont ban u from Refferal Site ?
for 3x6, you need total 18 vm (1 bot running on each vm), 3 groups (3 different game names) of 3 vs 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arad99 View Post
IF I won't change the config's name, it wont find the game....
and here's the conigs:
The 1st pc with the Host and 3 Clients -

The 2nd Pc with 4 clients -
Both are the same except the game ID and account.txt path.
The accounts are 25 for each pc.
hmm...it should work as long as the game name and password are matched. Maybe you can try ghostbot, i am sure it works this way.
yungning is offline  
Old   #5863
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
for 3x6, you need total 18 vm (1 bot running on each vm), 3 groups (3 different game names) of 3 vs 3.
my Spec Are:
i5 4440
8GB RAM
r9 280x Dual-X 3GB DDR5
120GB SSD
Can u Recomend me how many VMS i can run on the spec,
and do i need to use IP Changer?
DaV!!d is offline  
Old   #5864
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaV!!d View Post
my Spec Are:
i5 4440
8GB RAM
r9 280x Dual-X 3GB DDR5
120GB SSD
Can u Recomend me how many VMS i can run on the spec,
and do i need to use IP Changer?
I have a laptop with almost the same spec, but no ssd. It can only run 6.

I have an account with 2,500 referrals from the same ip and still alive. Riot does not care, but it does not mean they would not.
yungning is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5865
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
Sorry, you need a better computer



for 3x6, you need total 18 vm (1 bot running on each vm), 3 groups (3 different game names) of 3 vs 3.



hmm...it should work as long as the game name and password are matched. Maybe you can try ghostbot, i am sure it works this way.
Hell no, im not going to sit another 5 hours to install this..
i got emubot on both pc's, there must be a solution...
Are the configs okay though?


arad99 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.