Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #5461

 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 892
Received Thanks: 414
is this working with a dedicated root server?

Server has Intel Xeon 3,4GHZ Octa core and 24GB ram
and 2x 250GB SSD



thetruestarr1337 is offline  
Old   #5462
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
when i use the bot it always disconnected some of my bots for inactivity ... WTF??
please help


Manufacture is offline  
Old   #5463
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1809 View Post
Thats really weird Gnupsie what RPM is your HDD at? Mine is at 10000 which is used for this kinda stuff and is expensive then you have the normal ones 7200 RPM i guess those need the 512 MB and yours is around 5400 RPM or so i guess which needs that extra ram? I am just guessing here but that might be your problem right there. cause i got an HDD 10000 RPM putting em at 512 MB and they work just fine.

However gnupsie did your bots alrdy achieve level 3? And bought an XP boost? if so could you please look into the issue i have? They seem to just completely ignore the webpage even tho they load it and then close it down and bring it up again but they dont buy anything from it.
I need to know, how I can see that..
And well now the boost script is broken, too.
gnupsie is offline  
Old   #5464
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys, what kind of vpn (if any) are you guys using when running the bots? The bots have issues connecting to the match with the vpn that I currently use.


deazncy is offline  
Old   #5465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Please fix the download link
Vesylum is offline  
Old   #5466
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
I got that error with the last version. Someone know how to fix?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
McGuim is offline  
Old   #5467
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Please make use of the EXE not the Batfile make sure to place your EXE in your League folder that you have shared.
shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #5468
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnupsie View Post
Yeah, don't get it myself.
Tiny7->Max Performance setting->Dxtory 10 FPS->Lowest Res, Max HUD Scale.
I did everything. But when they get lower RAM, some of them are getting the "No Game" Error, again.
normal hdd - 768MB ram minimum / ssd 256 or 384 - i use and working perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manufacture View Post
when i use the bot it always disconnected some of my bots for inactivity ... WTF??
please help
you have dc from rito becouse your bot vm's hjave too low ram dedicate and can't handle game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuim View Post
I got that error with the last version. Someone know how to fix?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
it's crash only - restart all vm's all the time if you see that. I restart all vm's 1 time after 24h working
some times we can see this error if our bot reach on account max lvl and wanna change to next account
kbum is offline  
Old   #5469
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
normal hdd - 768MB ram minimum / ssd 256 or 384 - i use and working perfect



you have dc from rito becouse your bot vm's hjave too low ram dedicate and can't handle game



it's crash only - restart all vm's all the time if you see that. I restart all vm's 1 time after 24h working
some times we can see this error if our bot reach on account max lvl and wanna change to next account
Ive got some new errors to add.

I recently reinstalled the bot and the host normally makes a lobby and all the others join but once they do all of them crash and give this really weird error called

Waiting for 0 seconds, press a key to continue ...
Succesfully loaded cfgfile
Checking lol.path...
Your lol.path is OK
Succesfully loaded account: dutra68:12345abcd
Connecting to EUW...
Waiting in queue, position: 0
Successfully connected to PvPNet. Attempting login...
Login successful and connected to <EUW> PvPNet.
Loaded account information...
RoomName: Farmingitup Password: brb
Created room called: Farmingitup(ID:1646528582)
Waiting for players...
Error the given key was not present in the dictionary
(Closes)

and then simply reopens the bat and tries over and over and over and over again
after this all the players keep crashing and cant even join and comeup with the error lobby not found ID 1646528582 and keep retrying although the host is just sitting in the exact same lobby... -.-

This is getting quite annoying is this the normal rate of errors? cause it seemed to work flawlessly last time until the last patch.

Also it seems the buying boost script is broken as heck. Disabling this in the config does also NOT help as it will just continu to try unfortunately.

Could you maybe add me on skype? Darkvoid2305
If you could explain it to me ill try and work this out with the other people who have this error aswell.

Thanks in advance!
shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #5470

 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 892
Received Thanks: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
normal hdd - 768MB ram minimum / ssd 256 or 384 - i use and working perfect

i use 512mb on HDD and it works fine
thetruestarr1337 is offline  
Old   #5471
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,517
Received Thanks: 541
i have a problem guys my ssd space is full already,even tho it wasn't before i sleep how to clean up that ?
eyeliner is offline  
Old   #5472
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Okay i really cant figure this anymore.... Every 5 of em joined... and the game doesnt start (facepalm) help? lol.... < including host = 6
shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #5473
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
The bot is working fine for me... Running them at 256MB ram each from SSD.
8 VMs
8 GB ddr3 ram
i7-2600
128GB Kingston SSD

Running them on my laptop too, almost same specs but 10 bots.
metus666 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5474
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,517
Received Thanks: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1809 View Post
Ive got some new errors to add.

I recently reinstalled the bot and the host normally makes a lobby and all the others join but once they do all of them crash and give this really weird error called

Waiting for 0 seconds, press a key to continue ...
Succesfully loaded cfgfile
Checking lol.path...
Your lol.path is OK
Succesfully loaded account: dutra68:12345abcd
Connecting to EUW...
Waiting in queue, position: 0
Successfully connected to PvPNet. Attempting login...
Login successful and connected to <EUW> PvPNet.
Loaded account information...
RoomName: Farmingitup Password: brb
Created room called: Farmingitup(ID:1646528582)
Waiting for players...
Error the given key was not present in the dictionary
(Closes)

and then simply reopens the bat and tries over and over and over and over again
after this all the players keep crashing and cant even join and comeup with the error lobby not found ID 1646528582 and keep retrying although the host is just sitting in the exact same lobby... -.-

This is getting quite annoying is this the normal rate of errors? cause it seemed to work flawlessly last time until the last patch.

Also it seems the buying boost script is broken as heck. Disabling this in the config does also NOT help as it will just continu to try unfortunately.

Could you maybe add me on skype? Darkvoid2305
If you could explain it to me ill try and work this out with the other people who have this error aswell.

Thanks in advance!
if you run 12 account 3x3 and you're using the same accounts list this will happen i think i had the same problem, all you need to do is put a different accounts on each host

Quote:
Originally Posted by metus666 View Post
The bot is working fine for me... Running them at 256MB ram each from SSD.
8 VMs
8 GB ddr3 ram
i7-2600
128GB Kingston SSD

Running them on my laptop too, almost same specs but 10 bots.
do you run low on space ? because my ssd is full already and idk what to do
eyeliner is offline  
Old   #5475
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
So you're saying i need a diff acc? So lets say instead of dutra someone else hosting it?

also i run a lobby of 6 not 3x3


shadow1809 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.