Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #6961

elite*gold: 0
Error: Unable to load Auth key. Check this img please:
http://i.imgur.com/mP6FQVj.png
Did everything as you said in the guide, got net framework 4.52 installed, downloaded your pre patch 4.21 league folder and didn't open it so it shouldn't be updated. Does anyone know what may be wrong? Btw i have your league client in shared folder if that changes anything.

Old   #6962

It seems that everyone with >200 referrals got punished...
Is there any *free* tool that levels up your account higher than to level 10 (you would need level 20 to be exact)?
Then you could make like 20 accounts and farm referrals on them and then send skins/champions/whatever you want to buy as gift to your main account..
Thanks in advance! ^^

Old   #6963

Quote:
Originally Posted by natiiix View Post
Is there any *free* tool that levels up your account higher than to level 10 (you would need level 20 to be exact)?
Then you could make like 20 accounts and farm referrals on them and then send skins/champions/whatever you want to buy as gift to your main account..
Thanks in advance! ^^
All of my accounts with ~100 got banned too. I had like 6ish of them.
Old   #6964

Is there a way to run the bot from VirtualBox ( Much more lighter than VMware )

Please reply

ty in advance

Old   #6965

Quote:
Refer-A-Friend Access Suspended
Due to a high level of suspicious referral activity on your account, we have revoked your access to the Refer-a-Friend program. We have also removed content from your account matching the value of the rewards you gained through the Refer-a-Friend program. In the case of active IP boost rewards, we have removed content based on the average amount of bonus IP earned per boost.

R.I.P. Referral Boosting ;_;
Yes, me too... i buy paysafecard 5 EUR, skin and champion taken...

60 champ ~~ 33 champ
6300 IP ~~ 677
1200 RP ~~ 600

AND BANNED REFER-A-FRIEND.
Old   #6966

Help

put this f*c**ng exe to shared folder
Old   #6967

Quote:
Thanks in advance! ^^
You only need it to be level 15 in order to gift and this bot can level it till 15 if you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta2010 View Post
Is there a way to run the bot from VirtualBox ( Much more lighter than VMware )

Please reply

ty in advance
I guess you could, you only need to set up the shared folder and rest should be similar.
Old   #6968

elite*gold: 195
The Black Market: 112/0/1
Lomostreet or anybody else , can some one help me please with my problem ? i did everything like lomostreet's guide but when the bot tried to open the game it said

" You are trying to open league of legends game client in an invaild way , To successfully open the game client , click on the play button and join a queue or create a custom game " can some one help me please ?
Old   #6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerlol11 View Post
Lomostreet or anybody else , can some one help me please with my problem ? i did everything like lomostreet's guide but when the bot tried to open the game it said

" You are trying to open league of legends game client in an invaild way , To successfully open the game client , click on the play button and join a queue or create a custom game " can some one help me please ?
If I don't answer is because I can't help you. I don't know why you are getting that error...
Old   #6970

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
You only need it to be level 15 in order to gift and this bot can level it till 15 if you want to.

I guess you could, you only need to set up the shared folder and rest should be similar.
No it's not the same , VBOX doesn't support a good Graphical Support.

I've tried it and when the game launched it was pretty (SUX)

Is there any other way?
Or through VMWARE > I have dell core i7 , 8gbs ram , And yet I can't run except 6 VM Clones (ALMOST SMOOTH) not really smooth as VBOX.
Old   #6971

hi guys
i have problem my bots are afk
i started host from EmuB0T - Host
and the players from EmuB0T
please help
Old   #6972

Error: Unable to load Auth key. Check this img please:
http://i.imgur.com/mP6FQVj.png
Did everything as you said in the guide, got net framework 4.52 installed, downloaded your pre patch 4.21 league folder and didn't open it so it shouldn't be updated. Does anyone know what may be wrong? Btw i have your league client in shared folder if that changes anything.
Old   #6973

Quote:
No it's not the same , VBOX doesn't support a good Graphical Support.

I've tried it and when the game launched it was pretty (SUX)

Is there any other way?
Or through VMWARE > I have dell core i7 , 8gbs ram , And yet I can't run except 6 VM Clones (ALMOST SMOOTH) not really smooth as VBOX.
Are you sure you are using Dxtory? You run out of ram or your cpu gets too bussy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra4enDeath View Post
hi guys
i have problem my bots are afk
i started host from EmuB0T - Host
and the players from EmuB0T
please help
Are you using league folder downloaded from this thread or you are using last league of legends folder up to date?
On second case, look for my tutorial on first post and download it from there.
Old   #6974

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
Are you sure you are using Dxtory? You run out of ram or your cpu gets too bussy?

Are you using league folder downloaded from this thread or you are using last league of legends folder up to date?
On second case, look for my tutorial on first post and download it from there.
Ya i've installed Dxtory , My PC just takes a lot of time launching the game and entering through , also it sometimes make some stupid disconnections before entering the dominion game. and so It is off and i have to repeat all along

And on VBOX , I encounter a problem sometime with Bugsplat , idk if there is a fix?
And Also can I run it on TinyXP???
sorry for my bad english.
Old   #6975

Quote:
Ya i've installed Dxtory , My PC just takes a lot of time launching the game and entering through , also it sometimes make some stupid disconnections before entering the dominion game. and so It is off and i have to repeat all along

And on VBOX , I encounter a problem sometime with Bugsplat , idk if there is a fix?
And Also can I run it on TinyXP???
sorry for my bad english.
I also got a lot of this errors depending on my computer load and number of games loading at the same time but I tried fixing them by loading only one game per time and reducing load.

People said you can't use Xp because it doesn't support certain NET Framework version.