Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #3961

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyarra View Post
Any chances to run 6 VMs on this pc?

AMD Phenom II 945 3.0GHz x 4
Gigabyte GTX460 1024MB
4GB RAM DDR3

Currently running on SATAII HDD, but i'm getting soon 120GB SSD
Hello, would say now, i friend im mine is trying with a bit better system and its to less ram and cpu to slow same for the HDD.

Old   #3962

Nah the CPU can handle them for sure. I was able to run 8 with 955 3,4 ghz but your RAM is not enough.

Old   #3963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgey View Post
I'm having a problem where if I have 6 seperate VMs running 1 client each I hit 100% CPU usage and the games all crash on the loading screen. I tested and I can run 6 instances of LoL and the Bot on 2 VMs without any trouble at all. I assume it's just the way VMWare is hogging all the CPU on loading 6 seperate VMs.

Anyway, is there any way to run multiple players on one VM without all but one of them on each box going AFK? The bot only seems to work on the current active window is that expected or am I doing something wrong?

I also have an issue where sometimes the host will create a game with no name. The message says:

Created room called: (ID:0)

What's causing that?
Can anyone help with this?
Old   #3964

Hey, this link isnt working for me:

Does anyone have another link for this or something?

Old   #3965

How much it takes up to 30 lvl ?
Old   #3966

So i got this Emubot AR Babysitter, should i just use the Values llike in the Video and how does the Emubot work exactly? Does it needs to be open or minimized or just once opend and closes again?

Thank you for you help till now!
Old   #3967

I got a random issue.
Sometimes, one or two, might even be more, bots doesn't move at all, causing them to disconnect from the game.

At my first run, when everything were completely fresh, it worked perfectly.
The second game that started, 2 bots were AFK and got the warning for being afk for too long.

This is happening on random bots.

Anyone had any similar issue? Had the exact same issue with another bot from this forum as well.
Old   #3968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgey View Post
Can anyone help with this?
its when there is already a gameroom called like that you set up in config.ini. so the bot cant create it anymore as its already there.

ANYONE know why my VMfiles get bigger and bigger? anyone knows how to reset them again? O.o
Old   #3969

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZesaBlack View Post
ANYONE know why my VMfiles get bigger and bigger? anyone knows how to reset them again? O.o
Just Compact and Defragment(HDD).
Old   #3970

I did as it said in the guide and when I turned the VM off and on again, this happend.. Does anybody know what is wrong? Thank you.
epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh?
Old   #3971

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekleader View Post
So i got this Emubot AR Babysitter, should i just use the Values llike in the Video and how does the Emubot work exactly? Does it needs to be open or minimized or just once opend and closes again?

Thank you for you help till now!
I'm not using emubot AR since it had a problem some days ago, I use Emubot Restarter v 1.6 ( You set up the time that emubot will be up till the game starts loading, when the game loader pops up the timer of emubot stacks to 0 till the game ends and emubot pops up again, when the game loader appears the loader timer starts and until the game finishes (in 3 vs 3 around 20 minuts MAX) bear in mind that every game is about 7-10 minutes so if there's a problem, after 20 minutes it will close all the clients and start open emubot again.

1. If everything went OK, the timers will end before the MAX time you put on each gap

2. If something went wrong, it is supposed to restart the bot and in the case the host is stucked or something (and you selected the host gap & generate random room in emubot restarter) the restarter will create a room with a random name, and all the clients will automatically join that room.

Hope it helped.
Old   #3972

With i7 2600k, 16gb 1333mhz ram, 120ssd samsung evo and gtx 650 ti only can run 12 bots why? more than this starts to break..
Old   #3973

Quote:
Originally Posted by looolalalala View Post
This bot does NOT uses any vpn or proxy server.

I guess you are talking about an account creator which is different from this program (bot lvler EMUBOT), depending on which account creator you download you can use whether proxy or not.
So I need 2 different programs, this one and the account creator with proxy one?
But I think that the emubot program can't be synced with the accounts creator... So if I use this program (only the emubot) I can get banned with high chance?
Old   #3974

Quote:
Originally Posted by arad99 View Post
So I need 2 different programs, this one and the account creator with proxy one?
But I think that the emubot program can't be synced with the accounts creator... So if I use this program (only the emubot) I can get banned with high chance?
I would say yes at your first conclusion, I use account creator with proxy and I don't have account creator and emubot linked, actually I don't know if it's even possible. The fact of proxies is that public & free ones are mass used and they are really slow.

You can get banned? It depends on how you manage it, the more clues you leave to them the easier it is to prove that you are using bots.

For example: if you create bots without proxy so you have the ip X and then you lvl up the bots with the same ip X plus you refer your main account with the same ip X, you gave the perfect clues to get banned (if they investigate it). So the more different ips you use in that process, the harder it will be for them to prove it and to ban you.

My advice is: don't create +100 accounts at the same day and if u do so, use a proxy or vpn. And if you just use emubot+referred there's a lower chance to get banned than if u use emubot+acc creator+referred with the same id.
Old   #3975

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilleraBGG View Post
Just Compact and Defragment(HDD).
ah thanks