Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #5446

elite*gold: 30
I don't get No Game error at all.

Old   #5447

elite*gold: 0
bots wont move ):

Old   #5448

im getting some afk bot, im running 30 VM on Fx 8350 8cores 4.0Ghz 32GB Ram and SSD, i have dxtory set at 10 fps, what im doing bad?
Old   #5449

Just figured out, why it freezes during the loadingscreen, anybody, who has this Problem, try to disable Dxtory, without it, it loads again

Old   #5450

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogan5 View Post
im getting some afk bot, im running 30 VM on Fx 8350 8cores 4.0Ghz 32GB Ram and SSD, i have dxtory set at 10 fps, what im doing bad?
do you get high cpu usage? it usually does at the loading screen, i have EXACTLY like ur specs but i was able to run 18 so far [still testing, adding by 6 each time it works fine]. some suggested solutions are to increase the ram on each VM, and the guy above me mentioned that disabling dxtory will help, haven't tried it yet.
Old   #5451

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalik View Post
do you get high cpu usage? it usually does at the loading screen, i have EXACTLY like ur specs but i was able to run 18 so far [still testing, adding by 6 each time it works fine]. some suggested solutions are to increase the ram on each VM, and the guy above me mentioned that disabling dxtory will help, haven't tried it yet.
Yeah, i think i have the problem when differents games start at the same time so there are 6+6 loading games at the same time and some become afk when starting the game, i thought that with these specs we were able to run 40 bots more or less

(i have also another problem, i gave 7.5GB of SSD to each VM and now the space is growing, im afraid to reach the max store for them :S )
Old   #5452

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogan5 View Post
Yeah, i think i have the problem when differents games start at the same time so there are 6+6 loading games at the same time and some become afk when starting the game, i thought that with these specs we were able to run 40 bots more or less

(i have also another problem, i gave 7.5GB of SSD to each VM and now the space is growing, im afraid to reach the max store for them :S )
try this: increase the memory on each VM, i guess u are using 256 on each, try with 512 or 376, while dxtory is disabled. you can use the lowest fps from the game settings for best performance. tell me how it goes.
Old   #5453

imalik do you want to add me on skype so we can talk about problems we could have? and the best way to perfom our stuff?

my skype is: tinez52
Old   #5454

Hey, please someone tell me why is this happening and how to fix it. http://i.epvpimg.com/D1vHb.png It started happening a few minutes ago. Before that, everything was working just fine.
Old   #5455

Whenever I click download I get sent to this website:

Does anyone know why?
Old   #5456

Hello can anyone help resolve my xp boost buying problem? the bot seems to just be stuck at the page not buying the boost closing it again and redoing the whole thing in a loop. i tried disabling buying the xp boost but that didn't work anyone had a similiar issue?
Old   #5457

elite*gold: 130
So, for everyone, who has the "No-Game"Error:
1st Update ALL LoL Clients not just one.(If you have multiple)
2nd More RAM. I need 724 MB/VM. (If you have a solution PLEASE help )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5458

Ah thank you gnupsie Seems you have resolved your own issue.

I might be able to help people in the future! Sorry that i couldn't help you with this one since i never saw it before. Things gone haywire with the new lol patch -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalik View Post
try this: increase the memory on each VM, i guess u are using 256 on each, try with 512 or 376, while dxtory is disabled. you can use the lowest fps from the game settings for best performance. tell me how it goes.
Also 9/10 people forget to disable automatic updates from windows... Lol.. xD
Old   #5459

elite*gold: 130
Yeah, don't get it myself.
Tiny7->Max Performance setting->Dxtory 10 FPS->Lowest Res, Max HUD Scale.
I did everything. But when they get lower RAM, some of them are getting the "No Game" Error, again.
Old   #5460

Thats really weird Gnupsie what RPM is your HDD at? Mine is at 10000 which is used for this kinda stuff and is expensive then you have the normal ones 7200 RPM i guess those need the 512 MB and yours is around 5400 RPM or so i guess which needs that extra ram? I am just guessing here but that might be your problem right there. cause i got an HDD 10000 RPM putting em at 512 MB and they work just fine.

However gnupsie did your bots alrdy achieve level 3? And bought an XP boost? if so could you please look into the issue i have? They seem to just completely ignore the webpage even tho they load it and then close it down and bring it up again but they dont buy anything from it.