Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #4876
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Update for patch 4.14 ^^



VladasX is offline  
Old   #4877
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys i just wanted to post a message for all of you to read, It is about how YOU CAN GET PERMABANNED FOR USING THIS BOT, unfortunately today my league of legends account that I made in 2011 was permabanned, i tried contacting league support but to no avail i was NOT able to get my account back they said they were crunching down on the fraud, im at a loss of words because it happened without warning and LoL was a huge part of my life i am truly depressed right now because of the hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars that i put into my account were just taken away forever, i dont really know how to move forward but I just wanted to let you guys know that if you have a deep connection to this game or you have put in to much money or time for your account to get banned please don't use this bot, Trust me it is not worth it, Thanks and
Goodbye
Brass523


brass523 is offline  
Old   #4878
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brass523 View Post
Hey guys i just wanted to post a message for all of you to read, It is about how YOU CAN GET PERMABANNED FOR USING THIS BOT, unfortunately today my league of legends account that I made in 2011 was permabanned, i tried contacting league support but to no avail i was NOT able to get my account back they said they were crunching down on the fraud, im at a loss of words because it happened without warning and LoL was a huge part of my life i am truly depressed right now because of the hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars that i put into my account were just taken away forever, i dont really know how to move forward but I just wanted to let you guys know that if you have a deep connection to this game or you have put in to much money or time for your account to get banned please don't use this bot, Trust me it is not worth it, Thanks and
Goodbye
Brass523
How much did you use it? how many refs on your account etc. Would be good to know. Btw i dont think rito support answered you in 1 day lol
Kagewa is offline  
Old   #4879
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 3
I have done 15 accounts get 100 referral.
but 1 account Just lost 10000 RP ( Because they disable stole when i redeem ( yesterday)
T_T I should silence about that )


vamplre123 is offline  
Old   #4880
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Do you use the same ip everytime? Are you sure it hasn't stucked?
velogr1992 is offline  
Old   #4881
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 2
I just starting using it prepartch, this night and it was working fine but not know with the new patch the bot dosnt llog in, is it coz the bot need an update?

Btw thanks fot the bot and the work, much apreciate

Edit: just read "wrong client version for server" so I'm taking a seat
KrakenCoaching is offline  
Old   #4882
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brass523 View Post
Hey guys i just wanted to post a message for all of you to read, It is about how YOU CAN GET PERMABANNED FOR USING THIS BOT, unfortunately today my league of legends account that I made in 2011 was permabanned, i tried contacting league support but to no avail i was NOT able to get my account back they said they were crunching down on the fraud, im at a loss of words because it happened without warning and LoL was a huge part of my life i am truly depressed right now because of the hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars that i put into my account were just taken away forever, i dont really know how to move forward but I just wanted to let you guys know that if you have a deep connection to this game or you have put in to much money or time for your account to get banned please don't use this bot, Trust me it is not worth it, Thanks and
Goodbye
Brass523
Considering their policy only states that you can be permabanned from the refer a friend program, I'm guessing you were permabanned for some other reason.
thebotexpress is offline  
Old   #4883
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
How can i fix the "no game" error? There doesnt seem to be an answer in FAQ.
quaneo is offline  
Old   #4884
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebotexpress View Post
Considering their policy only states that you can be permabanned from the refer a friend program, I'm guessing you were permabanned for some other reason.
Quote:
Consider this fair warning. We’re going to be treating any attempt to exploit the Refer-a-Friend program the same way that we would any other fraud attempt. This means that our ever-vigilant Fraud Prevention Team will be monitoring the system, ready to pounce on perpetrators of nefarious schemes aimed at acquiring dishonest referrals. And once we found them, they’re going to find themselves subject to some pretty hefty consequences, including:
  • The loss of any and all content acquired under dubious circumstances.
  • A permanent ban from the Refer-a-Friend Program.
  • A suspension or in some cases, a permanent ban from League of Legends.
Source: Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter! - League of Legends Community

So it is possible. It's not to say the guy isn't being 100% honest, but I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Kamisora is offline  
Old   #4885
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueOFRef View Post
enable amd virtualisation (helped me alot with my phenom x4).
is it possible to do this on amd fx 6300? and if yes how? i have already googled it but no luck with it :P
grstaycool is offline  
Old   #4886
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Do we need to wait for an update to the Emubot or just update the client ?
arad99 is offline  
Old   #4887
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by arad99 View Post
Do we need to wait for an update to the Emubot or just update the client ?
You want to say that without updating the client bot works?
VladasX is offline  
Old   #4888
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I think we have to wait for an Update for Emubot because I updated LoL on my VM and it still say's "Wrong Client Version"
GhosTakaKvN is offline  
Old   #4889
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
You want to say that without updating the client bot works?
Nope... We need to wait for an update.
arad99 is offline  
Old   #4890
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
so when does the emu bot up-dated?


alon222 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.