Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #4876

elite*gold: 0
Update for patch 4.14 ^^

Old   #4877

Hey guys i just wanted to post a message for all of you to read, It is about how YOU CAN GET PERMABANNED FOR USING THIS BOT, unfortunately today my league of legends account that I made in 2011 was permabanned, i tried contacting league support but to no avail i was NOT able to get my account back they said they were crunching down on the fraud, im at a loss of words because it happened without warning and LoL was a huge part of my life i am truly depressed right now because of the hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars that i put into my account were just taken away forever, i dont really know how to move forward but I just wanted to let you guys know that if you have a deep connection to this game or you have put in to much money or time for your account to get banned please don't use this bot, Trust me it is not worth it, Thanks and
Goodbye
Brass523

Old   #4878

Quote:
Originally Posted by brass523 View Post
Hey guys i just wanted to post a message for all of you to read, It is about how YOU CAN GET PERMABANNED FOR USING THIS BOT, unfortunately today my league of legends account that I made in 2011 was permabanned, i tried contacting league support but to no avail i was NOT able to get my account back they said they were crunching down on the fraud, im at a loss of words because it happened without warning and LoL was a huge part of my life i am truly depressed right now because of the hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars that i put into my account were just taken away forever, i dont really know how to move forward but I just wanted to let you guys know that if you have a deep connection to this game or you have put in to much money or time for your account to get banned please don't use this bot, Trust me it is not worth it, Thanks and
Goodbye
Brass523
How much did you use it? how many refs on your account etc. Would be good to know. Btw i dont think rito support answered you in 1 day lol
Old   #4879

I have done 15 accounts get 100 referral.
but 1 account Just lost 10000 RP ( Because they disable stole when i redeem ( yesterday)
T_T I should silence about that )

Old   #4880

Do you use the same ip everytime? Are you sure it hasn't stucked?
Old   #4881

I just starting using it prepartch, this night and it was working fine but not know with the new patch the bot dosnt llog in, is it coz the bot need an update?

Btw thanks fot the bot and the work, much apreciate

Edit: just read "wrong client version for server" so I'm taking a seat
Old   #4882

Quote:
Originally Posted by brass523 View Post
Goodbye
Brass523
Considering their policy only states that you can be permabanned from the refer a friend program, I'm guessing you were permabanned for some other reason.
Old   #4883

How can i fix the "no game" error? There doesnt seem to be an answer in FAQ.
Old   #4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebotexpress View Post
Considering their policy only states that you can be permabanned from the refer a friend program, I'm guessing you were permabanned for some other reason.
Quote:
Consider this fair warning. We’re going to be treating any attempt to exploit the Refer-a-Friend program the same way that we would any other fraud attempt. This means that our ever-vigilant Fraud Prevention Team will be monitoring the system, ready to pounce on perpetrators of nefarious schemes aimed at acquiring dishonest referrals. And once we found them, they’re going to find themselves subject to some pretty hefty consequences, including:
  • The loss of any and all content acquired under dubious circumstances.
  • A permanent ban from the Refer-a-Friend Program.
  • A suspension or in some cases, a permanent ban from League of Legends.
Source: Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter! - League of Legends Community

So it is possible. It's not to say the guy isn't being 100% honest, but I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Old   #4885

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueOFRef View Post
enable amd virtualisation (helped me alot with my phenom x4).
is it possible to do this on amd fx 6300? and if yes how? i have already googled it but no luck with it :P
Old   #4886

Do we need to wait for an update to the Emubot or just update the client ?
Old   #4887

Quote:
Originally Posted by arad99 View Post
Do we need to wait for an update to the Emubot or just update the client ?
You want to say that without updating the client bot works?
Old   #4888

I think we have to wait for an Update for Emubot because I updated LoL on my VM and it still say's "Wrong Client Version"
Old   #4889

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
You want to say that without updating the client bot works?
Nope... We need to wait for an update.
Old   #4890

so when does the emu bot up-dated?