Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #4891
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alon222 View Post
so when does the emu bot up-dated?
Until then... who wants pizza?



VladasX is offline  
Old   #4892
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 585
Received Thanks: 25
If it takes as long like the last time you need 20pizza


hehelol is offline  
Old   #4893
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
Until then... who wants pizza?
i do

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehelol View Post
If it takes as long like the last time you need 20pizza
28 pizza 2 for each day like the last patch [2 weeks]
alon222 is offline  
Old   #4894
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hehelol View Post
If it takes as long like the last time you need 20pizza
Because last time he was on vacation.
Now let's hope he'll update it faster


arad99 is offline  
Old   #4895
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
I do not think there are hacks League of Legends, they are just fake to make money.
UtilizatorRomānia is offline  
Old   #4896
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
I got too that ''no game'' thing on some bots. Fix it pls when u guys update emubot ty
Kousti is offline  
Old   #4897
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by grstaycool View Post
is it possible to do this on amd fx 6300? and if yes how? i have already googled it but no luck with it :P
watch out your bios (efi) for virtualisation support to enable.
saved me about 50-60% CPU however it was disabled ^^
LeagueOFRef is offline  
Old   #4898
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Everyone know which time the new update will release ?
BeZieR is offline  
Old   #4899
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
After all the configuration and clonation, we have to start the main clone vm and the others ? and in one of than we start the "Host.bat" and in the others we start "Player.bat" ? For example: If i have 6 VM's, in one of then i'll start the "Host.bat" and the others five i'll start the "Player.bat".

am I correct ?

Thanks
diogodil is offline  
Old   #4900
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogodil View Post
After all the configuration and clonation, we have to start the main clone vm and the others ? and in one of than we start the "Host.bat" and in the others we start "Player.bat" ? For example: If i have 6 VM's, in one of then i'll start the "Host.bat" and the others five i'll start the "Player.bat".

am I correct ?

Thanks
Yes you are.
KrakenCoaching is offline  
Old   #4901
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Mroku is working on it. I know that because he is online on skype.
VladasX is offline  
Old   #4902
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
Mroku is working on it. I know that because he is online on skype.
and why does it mean he is working on it?
alon222 is offline  
Old   #4903
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alon222 View Post
and why does it mean he is working on it?
Because he is sitting invisible not answering to any messages.
VladasX is offline  
Old   #4904
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
Because he is sitting invisible not answering to any messages.
This is the best free bot, stop complaining unless you did pay him.
yungning is offline  
Old   #4905
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
This is the best free bot, stop complaining unless you did pay him.
he isnt even complaining wtf are you talking about lol


tilltill12 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.