Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #4846

elite*gold: 0
So I reinstalled League entirely (not just repaired), then launched the game, closed the game, copied the cfg file over, then relaunched and closed again. I've had it working for at least 2 full hours now with no issues. Usually it would start bugging out after just 1 or 2 games so this might have cured it. I also updated windows (including .net framework) but I do believe it was because my game files were corrupt as I suspected. I would recommend this to anyone having client crashing/loading issues such as "no game" message spam.

Edit: One of my VM's closed the emuB0T.exe about 2.5 hours in. Not sure what happened; no visible errors.

Edit 2: It seems every hour or so one of the cmd prompts just fails to relaunch after the game completes. Sometimes during large events such as all the clients loading the game, my CPU hits 100% and my PC begins to respond irregularly (total system RAM never above 90% usage though). Is it possible the call to reopen emuB0T gets dropped during these times? I hate these seemingly random errors in otherwise functional operation.

Old   #4847

Still can't connect to his website to download the update. Can someone upload the update?

Old   #4848

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebotexpress View Post
I used to have another copy where one of the bots is running to level 15 without and exp boost (for the referrer accounts), but now with the extra line in the config for the gameID, this method doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can level one of the accounts to level 15 without buying an XP boost and the rest to level 10 with buying an xp boost?
bumping this question. What are you guys doing to get your gift accounts to lvl 15?
Old   #4849

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
With 1 thread
With my u can give 1000 threads :P ( but u need 1GB NET )
Cool Waiting for release!

Old   #4850

I´ve got a bit of a problem.

I created 6 Vms, installed all files, downloaded latest emubot and started emubot-host on first and normal emubot on 5 others. When i was editing settings in config.ini, i have realized, that game ID is by default 0, so i let it be. When I started all the bots, I got error saying:
Loaded account information ...
Searching game ...
on all of the VMs with normal emubot. VM with emubot-host created game, edited game ID in config.ini by itself, but any of the other 5 bots got game´s ID and any connected.
Old   #4851

I got it all setup and working with 6 VMs for now but I have a few questions that I couldn't find answers to.

I noticed when I first had it running it my HDD usage was going up pretty rapidly. Running the VMs from a 120gb SSD, it's a bit of an issue. Does the growing 'cap out' or should it keep going? I restarted my computer and have had the bots running for about 10 mins and it's grown by about 2gb and stopped. Will it keep growing? is it safe to leave it unattended for 10+ hours or will it eventually fill up the drive and force me to restart the VMs?

Secondly, I did a small run at first and it did a few games. I restarted my VMs and launched everything, but it selected new accounts? Should that of happened?

One last question. It needs 6 min due to XP restrictions. Does it need multiples of 6 VMs (6, 12, 18, 24 etc) or not?

I'm running a copy of league from a shared folder, if that matters. Not sure if it's better to have it on the clones HDD or not and what that does to the size.

Other than these quirks I love it so far. In my typing of this I have not noticed anymore of my HDD being taken up, so I guess that's good
Old   #4852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
One last question. It needs 6 min due to XP restrictions. Does it need multiples of 6 VMs (6, 12, 18, 24 etc) or not?
no, you can have 6/8/10
then if you want more , you need multiple bots , as in running 6/8/10 + 6/8/10

so you would need two bot files if you want 12.
Old   #4853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgivablesin View Post
no, you can have 6/8/10
then if you want more , you need multiple bots , as in running 6/8/10 + 6/8/10

so you would need two bot files if you want 12.
I feel silly. Wasn't thinking Forgot Dominion was 5v5. Makes more sense now XD
Old   #4854

Is it normal that only 1 bot is playing and other bots say no game no game no game...
Old   #4855

Anyone want to run a few bots to level 10 on my referral link for me?

I can't give anything back but a thank you or climb the ladder for you!

I am Diamond III so I could help you reach Gold easily.

PM ME if interested!
Old   #4856

Now I have 4 bots playing 2 afk? help me pls
Old   #4857

Use positives of this bot as this bot will not be updated after 4.14 patch so...
Old   #4858

It's been running smoothly (except I'm still cautious if how it's slowly taking up more and more space >_>) except one bug.

Once I got to level 3 on my host, it did the firefox thing and bought the boosts but it exited and got some error about Firefox not closing properly. I didn't get to take a screenshot, but it gave me an option to start in safe mode. I manually closed firefox and restarted the host and it worked normally. But it took two tries.
Old   #4859

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monnq View Post
Use positives of this bot as this bot will not be updated after 4.14 patch so...
what now?
Old   #4860

Everything goes fine, until the bots load to 100%, then it crashes and keeps on spamming "No game" Any advice?