Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #3946

elite*gold: 0
[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekleader View Post
Hello, how does the Account file from the Bot work, lets say im running 6vms and i got 12 Accounts in the Account/Password List does the bot automaticly switch to the Users that is LvL 1 after the Bot lvled one to 10 or how does it work?

Yes, it will go to the next one once the current account reachs level 10

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3947

So what if i just have 6 accounts in that list, will he use the lvl 10 to finish the ones who are not lvl 10 yet or what will happen then?

Old   #3948

Quote:
So what if i just have 6 accounts in that list, will he use the lvl 10 to finish the ones who are not lvl 10 yet or what will happen then?
Accounts that have reached lvl 10 will get a DONE on accounts.txt prefix which means the bot will never use them again, i recommend you to create a few accounts more just in case you get some errors or underleveled accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3949

Anyone getting this error message? I can login in perfectly, but bot is not working

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #3950

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkujah View Post
Anyone getting this error message? I can login in perfectly, but bot is not working

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
1. Check if your LoL region is up
2. Check if u have the league of legends last patch
3. Check if u have emubot last patch
Old   #3951

I just had the problem, that for some reason i had an account with bad nickname, something like this disassimilated65|12345abcd, now the Bot tryed to use the username and password but it was in some kind of endless search, i assume cause of the bad nickname. So i had to take it out manually, then it went to the next one after restarting the Host. Does the Bot switch automaticly to the next one after "not" accessing some account after a seartain time or how does that work properly?

Thank you so far for the answers
Old   #3952

Quote:
I just had the problem, that for some reason i had an account with bad nickname, something like this disassimilated65|12345abcd, now the Bot tryed to use the username and password but it was in some kind of endless search, i assume cause of the bad nickname. So i had to take it out manually, then it went to the next one after restarting the Host. Does the Bot switch automaticly to the next one after "not" accessing some account after a seartain time or how does that work properly?

Thank you so far for the answers
I guess that it does not restart and change accounts in error cases, what you should do is get an emubot "babysitter" which can be emubot AR or another program that counts the time that emubot is on (so if the time between emubot and the lol loader is too long, it automatically restarts emubot), if the client pops up or not, how many time is the client up (in case they are afk it restarts emubot) etc...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3953

well this babysitter restarts the loader, but i restarted my bot 2-3 times before i noticed the nickname with bad name. and it kept on going every restart. So i guess the babysitter wont help if he cant access the account for some reason, or do i just think it wrong through? I mean if i dont take the nickname+password out the list he will try to use it every single restart aint that right?
Old   #3954

I did as it said in the guide and when I turned the VM off and on again, this happend.. Does anybody know what is wrong?
epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
Old   #3955

Quote:
well this babysitter restarts the loader, but i restarted my bot 2-3 times before i noticed the nickname with bad name. and it kept on going every restart. So i guess the babysitter wont help if he cant access the account for some reason, or do i just think it wrong through? I mean if i dont take the nickname+password out the list he will try to use it every single restart aint that right?
That's right, but i've seen this option on the other bot, it auto detects the invalid password account and i think it just go through. To be honest i haven't tested the other bot but i just saw it on the features list.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3956

Any chances to run 6 VMs on this pc?

AMD Phenom II 945 3.0GHz x 4
Gigabyte GTX460 1024MB
4GB RAM DDR3

Currently running on SATAII HDD, but i'm getting soon 120GB SSD
Old   #3957

Does the program use proxy when it create the account ?
And in-game the program uses VPN or something?
Old   #3958

Quote:
Originally Posted by arad99 View Post
Does the program use proxy when it create the account ?
And in-game the program uses VPN or something?

This bot does NOT uses any vpn or proxy server.

I guess you are talking about an account creator which is different from this program (bot lvler EMUBOT), depending on which account creator you download you can use whether proxy or not.
Old   #3959

Quote:
Originally Posted by looolalalala View Post
That's right, but i've seen this option on the other bot, it auto detects the invalid password account and i think it just go through. To be honest i haven't tested the other bot but i just saw it on the features list.
So i got this Emubot AR Babysitter, should i just use the Values llike in the Video and how does the Emubot work exactly? Does it needs to be open or minimized or just once opend and closes again?

Thank you for you help till now!
Old   #3960

The AR babysitter is crashing for me