Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #3931

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negripicks View Post
thanks, this videos of first is tutorial right? and this still working ?
I used the second one and its working perfect!

And some questions:

Is 10fps the lowest usable setting?
How can I delete multiple VM's? The batch in the old script folder is not working correctly.

Old   #3932

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
I used the second one and its working perfect!

And some questions:

Is 10fps the lowest usable setting?
How can I delete multiple VM's? The batch in the old script folder is not working correctly.
I try give <10 fps but game is not loading all vm's stay on me at 100% full loading and nothink to do so idk why.

Old   #3933

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
I try give <10 fps but game is not loading all vm's stay on me at 100% full loading and nothink to do so idk why.
Ok thanks.

Any Chance to lower the CPU in loading screen?
With 24 bots ingame i have 50% CPU usage but even with only 6vms running in loading screen it goes to 100%!? (256MB RAM SSD)
Old   #3934

On loading screen all the time m cpu must working hard the best is 100% then your loading time is really low. More % use cpu = lowest waiting time on game. Ofc if you open much vm's then you must check how long loading 1 pack (3x3) how much time must he have for 100% loading and then open next pack and so on 3 and 4 . the best if you can try if 4 pack end loading and 1 st dont start yet. On 1st time is little hard but you must check it and then your cpu only working hard on loading screen and if all vm's in game cpu use like me 15 - 25% max on 30vm's ^^

Last time i see somethink "awesome" 1 bot stuck on loading page on 100% . Other 5 bot's working in game. All 5 take exp for win, or lost game and this last 6 bot who don't loading too have experience for win - lol how ?!, if he dont loading in game !!! . Maybe can take some option and dont need loading for graphic game mode only cmd command ? That will be awesome

Old   #3935

I have amd-fx 8320 overclocked to 4.7ghz (so pretty much a 3770k)
16gb ram
120gb sdd
gtx-770

How many bots can I run? thanks in advance
Old   #3936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquhfy View Post
I have amd-fx 8320 overclocked to 4.7ghz (so pretty much a 3770k)
16gb ram
120gb sdd
gtx-770

How many bots can I run? thanks in advance
AMD CPU on Virtualization systems like vm's is really low. But you can handle easy 12-18vm's on good config. 384MB / vm's 1 core / vm's ,but dont know what tempetratures you have then on cpu - dont burn him , on OC this cpu is really hot like hell.
Old   #3937

I'm having a problem where if I have 6 seperate VMs running 1 client each I hit 100% CPU usage and the games all crash on the loading screen. I tested and I can run 6 instances of LoL and the Bot on 2 VMs without any trouble at all. I assume it's just the way VMWare is hogging all the CPU on loading 6 seperate VMs.

Anyway, is there any way to run multiple players on one VM without all but one of them on each box going AFK? The bot only seems to work on the current active window is that expected or am I doing something wrong?

I also have an issue where sometimes the host will create a game with no name. The message says:

Created room called: (ID:0)

What's causing that?
Old   #3938

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
Im getting this error sometimes:

it happens when you dont reset accounts.txt I think, had this problems sometimes too, then I started the reset.exe and everything worked again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZesaBlack View Post
I have another question, what options I should use here?
when I have 6 VMs using 700 RAM, then 6*700=4200Ram? And what option below I should take?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
push
Old   #3939

Hello friends, I've been away too long from the forum, it seems that this bot is here to stay, I'm not using, but i gave it a read in the last pages and seems to have a lot of satisfied people. Do not see many people thanking, but I will, because I know they would do if they remembered to do. Thanks Miroku!
Old   #3940

Hello, been using the bot, great tool, but i have an honest question hopefully i get an honest response.
Did anyone get caught/banned by riot when using this tool? should i use it with my main account ?
thanks again
Old   #3941

Quote:
Originally Posted by skar2smurf View Post
Hello, been using the bot, great tool, but i have an honest question hopefully i get an honest response.
Did anyone get caught/banned by riot when using this tool? should i use it with my main account ?
thanks again
If you use it on your maina account be carrefull only if you redempt . Dont take more like 50 account / 1 day's and all will be ok. If you creating acccount then create it on 1 time all 50 or 100 or ***. Riot never ban if create 5 lvl acc, if 10 lvl and redempt rp dont create more like 150 acc on 10 lvl / account.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3942

What about the VPN for in game and the proxy for account creation?
How can I use the EmuBot without the chance I will be banned?
Old   #3943

I alread did 150 refs on my Main account and used 8 other accs with 100 to gift to my Main.
So use or leave.
Old   #3944

Hello, how does the Account file from the Bot work, lets say im running 6vms and i got 12 Accounts in the Account/Password List does the bot automaticly switch to the Users that is LvL 1 after the Bot lvled one to 10 or how does it work?
Old   #3945

FX 6300
HD 500GB SATA2
8GB RAM 1333MHZ
GTX 650TI BOOST

Can i run 6vm's?