Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #3796

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasiHD View Post
With that much ram u can prob do 30 + VM (if your using ssd) however you going to get issues where the game has ended and its stuck and not all client had joined the host. This is due to weak CPU and internet connection
I see. I will probably still try out running something like 18~~. With my current setup of only 8GB ram and while one lol client running on my main computer (the one im playing on) I was able to run 6 clients only.

Old   #3797

elite*gold: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by muncca View Post
I see. I will probably still try out running something like 18~~. With my current setup of only 8GB ram and while one lol client running on my main computer (the one im playing on) I was able to run 6 clients only.
Thats fine you never know until you try.

Old   #3798

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasiHD View Post
With that much ram u can prob do 30 + VM (if your using ssd) however you going to get issues where the game has ended and its stuck and not all client had joined the host. This is due to weak CPU and internet connection

What server is the account in ? have u tried manually signing in or making new accounts
I made the new accounts and i've manually signed in with them all, and i've also tried it without signing in them at all and i get the same result ;(
Old   #3799

Okay I got the majority of it to work but when the terminal tries to start the game on all 6 VM's it gives the error
Quote:
Failed to Connect
Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, if may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?
I have 8GBs of RAM running on a Intel Core i5-3330S @2.70GHz and set it to the recommended 1024MBs per VM so I don't think that's the problem. Did anyone else get this connection issue.

On a side note for some reason whenever I start the bot up again it doesn't use the previous logged in account it just goes to the next account in the config file and creates a new summoner.

Old   #3800

Quote:
Originally Posted by smecheru222 View Post
dont waste ur time with MasiHD he is a liar, i asked for his help like 10 times and still no answer

Please don't call him a liar, I don't know him but I think anyone who is willing to offer the help is a nice person unless he charged you and ran away with money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakeSteel View Post
I made the new accounts and i've manually signed in with them all, and i've also tried it without signing in them at all and i get the same result ;(

What format you have in your account.txt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illiest View Post
Okay I got the majority of it to work but when the terminal tries to start the game on all 6 VM's it gives the error

I have 8GBs of RAM running on a Intel Core i5-3330S @2.70GHz and set it to the recommended 1024MBs per VM so I don't think that's the problem. Did anyone else get this connection issue.

On a side note for some reason whenever I start the bot up again it doesn't use the previous logged in account it just goes to the next account in the config file and creates a new summoner.

You need to manually rerest the account.txt to be 0, you should only have 6 accounts with "1" while u r running 6 vm, the rest should be "0" or "DONE"
Old   #3801

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
Please don't call him a liar, I don't know him but I think anyone who is willing to offer the help is a nice person unless he charged you and ran away with money.

What format you have in your account.txt?

You need to manually rerest the account.txt to be 0, you should only have 6 accounts with "1" while u r running 6 vm, the rest should be "0" or "DONE"
account|password|1, should i change that to 0 or not????
Old   #3802

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakeSteel View Post
account|password|1, should i change that to 0 or not????

"1" means the bot is using it, if any account shows "1" when none of your bots is running, then u need to reset it to be "0"
Old   #3803

Sorry for asking, with @AMD FX-6350(6 core) running on 4,2GHz + 8GB + Intel 530 SSD (120 gigs) how much I could run ? :S Could i run at least 20?
Old   #3804

elite*gold: 4
everything working found the problem .
Old   #3805

What Firefox with its addons and script is doing? It patches lol installation when downloaded? There is no other use of Firefox on the video except downloading lol installation file.
Old   #3806

Quote:
Originally Posted by givi777 View Post
What Firefox with its addons and script is doing? It patches lol installation when downloaded? There is no other use of Firefox on the video except downloading lol installation file.
it is also used to buy the EXP boosts through firefox at level 4
Old   #3807

Hey,
I have a problem with program to creat accounts (DisgustingAccCreator), it still stop working, i have no idea why. Have you any idea what can i do. Or maybe is there other program to create them?
Old   #3808

It will be nice if anyone uploads everything seted up and ready for use vmware image. It can be uploaded for example on mega.co.nz
Old   #3809

Hey, i have a problem. I have message ,,Unable to get auth key." and ,,Server Riots are unavaible" please help?

Greetings,
domino375.
Old   #3810

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino375 View Post
Hey, i have a problem. I have message ,,Unable to get auth key." and ,,Server Riots are unavaible" please help?

Greetings,
domino375.
If have on vm connection "bridge" change it on "nat" and problem is over.