Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #3901

elite*gold: 0
can anyone tell me why the files of my clones get bigger and bigger on the ssd?

Old   #3902

I did everything good and bot is working etc but i have peformance problems ;/ It's running very slow and often vm's are crashing

My pc specs:

Intel xeon e3-1230v2 which i think is a very good processor for virtualizing
8gb ram
radeon 7870

Old   #3903

Hey Hope you guys can help
I cant seem to get the exp boost buy working. got the shop oppening in firefox then another tab but it is a black screen. well i get the left column where are the menus such as featured skins and stuff but the content on the right is a black screen then firefox reboots and so on.
also tried on chrome same

Edit : seems it was just a glitch from greasemonkey, reinstalling it along with the script did the job
Old   #3904

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista107 View Post
I did everything good and bot is working etc but i have peformance problems ;/ It's running very slow and often vm's are crashing

My pc specs:

Intel xeon e3-1230v2 which i think is a very good processor for virtualizing
8gb ram
radeon 7870
And how many VMS can you run?

Old   #3905

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
And how many VMS can you run?
I didn't test how many machines i can run. When i have 6 of them running (minimum needed for bot) my os is crashing and i really cant do anything on my computer and vms are running very slow and lagging. I'm using windows 7 professional 64bit, for vms tiny7.
Old   #3906

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonja View Post
WELCOME TO FREE SKIN TUTORIAL

So to start I got this method leaked from another forum, it's not saturated yet so you will definetely get some codes I'm sure in that!

The method works on getting the skin codes generator program which will as much as you play LoL generate IP points.

What are IP points? Those are points which you spend on unlocking skin codes in the generator section you got.

There is no need for typing any login information you just need to type your email after playing every round of the game! You get around 15 IP points for Win and 9 for LOSE so stick with wining the game! The lowest skin code prices are 40 IP some are 250 IP.

Yeah now you know how to get it with just playing not giving single cent to those bastards!

Don't forget to leave some support comment and say thanks!

DOWNLOAD LINK: =>> replace * with .
Works as every tool you leak!! Thank you man Hope this don't gets saturated!
Old   #3907

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reis02 View Post
Works as every tool you leak!! Thank you man Hope this don't gets saturated!
Pls fake it more!
Old   #3908

My config:

AMD FX-6300
8GB RAM
AMD Raedon 6870
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD
Win 8.1

6VM, Win7 tiny, 600MB RAM for each VM, 1 min loading, proc 50% load
Old   #3909

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinter View Post
My config:

AMD FX-6300
8GB RAM
AMD Raedon 6870
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD
Win 8.1

6VM, Win7 tiny, 600MB RAM for each VM, 1 min loading, proc 50% load
you have ssd / check on 256Mb or 384 max not 600MB ram/ I think you can open 2x(3x3) easy on this ssd - little slow cpu only 6 thread not 8 but i think cpu can do it i use normal hdd and have 4x4 and 512MB ram / vm's cpu in loading game on all vm's usgae 30%-40% in game 0%-15% ^^ loading game time 1:50 - 2:10
Old   #3910

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
you have ssd / check on 256Mb or 384 max not 600MB ram/ I think you can open 2x(3x3) easy on this ssd - little slow cpu only 6 thread not 8 but i think cpu can do it i use normal hdd and have 4x4 and 512MB ram / vm's cpu in loading game on all vm's usgae 30%-40% in game 0%-15% ^^ loading game time 1:50 - 2:10
The only problem with 256MB it writes a lot cuz of swapping. Now I have disabled swapping, but still writes plenty. My HDD is only 5400RPM, so idk what I will do. I don't want to endanger my SSD.
Old   #3911

can anyone tell me why the clones get bigger on my ssd?
Old   #3912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinter View Post
The only problem with 256MB it writes a lot cuz of swapping. Now I have disabled swapping, but still writes plenty. My HDD is only 5400RPM, so idk what I will do. I don't want to endanger my SSD.
Lol you have ssd drive and you dont wanna use it ?? Really?? any one ssd can be use 5-7 yeras max. You think you can e use it like normal hdd 10 or 15 years. C'mon . On intel site check information about ssd hard drive. If you generate 30-40GB transfer /day your ssd can be life 8 years and working 24h/days - 1.5 mln hours normal ssd can be working and this is 170 years lol !!!
Old   #3913

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiosis View Post
Figured it out, turned out that I had it running on 512MB however I had Dishonored backgrounded (oops ^^') After solving my retardation I put it back to 512MB and restarted each guest and voila. Now just getting AFKs on each one but I read something on that somewhere in the bad boy so I'll go back and search around. Thanks for the help though!

How many are you running? Most of time afk is caused by slow internet or machine.
Old   #3914

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
Most of time afk is caused by slow internet or machine.
Internet connection i think on 6vm's 2MB/s is good if you need mroe ofc automatic connection must be high. If your bot have "lag" or system rito say "afk" then your vm's have too low ram/each give vm's + 128Mb and check what he is doing.
Old   #3915

new problem stuck on launching game everything was ok but now it doesnt load games