Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #3436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brass523 View Post
hey guys i got the updated bot working but i seem to have a problem with the bots after the first game which runs perfectly fine and works but after it exits and restarts the cmd window the host creates a room and the clients say that they have joined the room but when i look back at the host it does not say that the clients are in the room it says 1/10 but the clients say they are in the same room. not sure if its a client problem or a host problem
sorry for the novel but thanks for anyone who trys to help
Bump for awareness

Old   #3437

hey guys, ive been looking this topic for a while and i probably will start using this bot.

i have a i7-4770/16GB ram but my hdd is almost full.
from the answers that i saw in this topic i think with a SSD i can run 30 VMs on my computer.

there is a store here in my city with a good price on a Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB but i dont know if 120GBs are enough for 30 VMs (i want to use windows 8.1 in this ssd too).

how much space i need for 30VMs?

english is not my native language, sorry..

Old   #3438

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykstra View Post
hey guys, ive been looking this topic for a while and i probably will start using this bot.

i have a i7-4770/16GB ram but my hdd is almost full.
from the answers that i saw in this topic i think with a SSD i can run 30 VMs on my computer.

there is a store here in my city with a good price on a Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB but i dont know if 120GBs are enough for 30 VMs (i want to use windows 8.1 in this ssd too).

how much space i need for 30VMs?

english is not my native language, sorry..
250gb without os and the vms must be compressed. if you dont want to compress and want an os on it you need at least a 500gb version
Old   #3439

Quote:
hey guys i got the updated bot working but i seem to have a problem with the bots after the first game which runs perfectly fine and works but after it exits and restarts the cmd window the host creates a room and the clients say that they have joined the room but when i look back at the host it does not say that the clients are in the room it says 1/10 but the clients say they are in the same room. not sure if its a client problem or a host problem
sorry for the novel but thanks for anyone who trys to help
Bump... I haven't been able to bot for about a week now because of this problem, im on EUW btw any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old   #3440

I had a problem, the boost not buy automatic boost 3 days. Why?
Old   #3441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinchin View Post
I had a problem, the boost not buy automatic boost 3 days. Why?
Make sure you install all the addons and the shop script (they come with the bot) and set the settings for firefox to open up a blank page when it starts.

On another note, does anyone else have issues with the "Your username or password is incorrect" ? It worked perfectly fine last night and the Accounts.txt wasnt modified. Now Host and 3 clients login perfectly, the rest spamm the above message. I logged in on all accounts for Accounts.txt and they all worked.
Old   #3442

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHatr3d View Post
On another note, does anyone else have issues with the "Your username or password is incorrect" ? It worked perfectly fine last night and the Accounts.txt wasnt modified. Now Host and 3 clients login perfectly, the rest spamm the above message. I logged in on all accounts for Accounts.txt and they all worked.
Yeah ive had this problem before along with the problem i listed above not sure why it had done that on both NA and EUNE servers
Old   #3443

Quote:
Yeah ive had this problem before along with the problem i listed above not sure why it had done that on both NA and EUNE servers

I had something similiar to that yesterday. What happened actually was that one of the clients joined ANOTHER room, probably someone else doing referalls at the same time. So one of my clients was in that guy´s room playing , and the rest were waiting for him lol. I just changed the room name and password and it didnt happen anymore
Old   #3444

Quote:
I had something similiar to that yesterday. What happened actually was that one of the clients joined ANOTHER room, probably someone else doing referalls at the same time. So one of my clients was in that guy´s room playing , and the rest were waiting for him lol. I just changed the room name and password and it didnt happen anymore
I wish that were the case with me but i changed my room name and still that annoying message im gonna mess with some stuff and see if i can get it to work
Old   #3445

After the update my bots don't work anymore, when LOL start it loads only to 97%, then LOL closes and returns to the main screen (the screen with play buttons etc.) What can i do?
Old   #3446

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChannelFamous View Post
After the update my bots don't work anymore, when LOL start it loads only to 97%, then LOL closes and returns to the main screen (the screen with play buttons etc.) What can i do?
Did you update the bot too ? Re-check the allocated RAM to machines and game.cfg , mine are running right now perfectly fine
Old   #3447

Quote:
Did you update the bot too ? Re-check the allocated RAM to machines and game.cfg , mine are running right now perfectly fine
Yes, i checked all, i tried to start a custom game with another account in my vms and when the loading screen is at 94% it stops and lol shows the reconnect screen, i tried to uninstall and reinstall the game too.

Edit: Is the dxtory, when i close it the game starts without problems.
Old   #3448

Is the bot still unstable for anyone?
I still get X/6 players. (X!=6 of course :P )
Old   #3449

can i use bot on this hardware? :
Intel Core i5 CPU 760 2.8 GHz
8 Gb Ram
GPU GeForce GTX 680 2 gb
HDD 750.
Tell me pls guys
Old   #3450

elite*gold: 223
For the ref-bot people in here, this will be soon for sale for €10.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.