Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #2686
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Could somebody please run 6 bots on my referral link for me?

I just need 6 more and I can't run the bot on my slow pc.
Whoever does it will get a reward



Dr Mundo is offline  
Old   #2687
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxkim View Post
How do you guys run like 20-30 VM's? I have an i7 3770 3.9 GHz with 32 GB and I can only run at max 18 because of the really cpu intensive loading times (99-100% when loading a game usually)
Dxtory only works when I'm in the game and that's when the cpu load goes down allot. The loading time for the league games really make my CPU go 100% though



Could you please upload that script? I'm having the 5/6 players issue and it would help me so much.
1st. it's normal to get load time 100 % while you're loading we was complaining about the high 100 % during the game run . and it's totaly normal to get 100 % for your cpu if you download prime95 a OverCloak program that test the CPU over 1 ~ 3 days over your all cores with full process so !

2. here is the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Mundo View Post
Could somebody please run 6 bots on my referral link for me?

I just need 6 more and I can't run the bot on my slow pc.
Whoever does it will get a reward
what reward u will give Me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzCookiez View Post
can someone help me?
i get this error when trying to power on the original vm
try to shutdown your all VM's and power 'em on again one by one ! from host to other clones !


conandoyle is offline  
Old   #2688
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
i have 19 gb for 49 clones+host
So could you please pm me on how to do it or post it here?
lukse323 is offline  
Old   #2689
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 6
was working fine now stuck at waiting for players ...
(after joining the room)
yes, all vm's joined the room.

mm, strange after restarting not fixed ... after restarting a second time it works again ...


goldenapple007 is offline  
Old   #2690
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 10
Anyone know how to fix 5/6 player issues yet? I checked see all joined but it show 5/6, so i have to closed one of them and reopen in order for it to work.
nguoitinhoi is offline  
Old   #2691
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguoitinhoi View Post
Anyone know how to fix 5/6 player issues yet? I checked see all joined but it show 5/6, so i have to closed one of them and reopen in order for it to work.
look which of them keep searching for a game then close the bat file
open accounts.txt and delete the |0/|1 next to the account u try to log in
save then start bat again
it worked for me tell me if it worked for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by conandoyle View Post
1st. it's normal to get load time 100 % while you're loading we was complaining about the high 100 % during the game run . and it's totaly normal to get 100 % for your cpu if you download prime95 a OverCloak program that test the CPU over 1 ~ 3 days over your all cores with full process so !

2. here is the link



what reward u will give Me !



try to shutdown your all VM's and power 'em on again one by one ! from host to other clones !
didnt worked any other sugestions?
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2692

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedat3705 View Post
17 hours running stabil

3v3 = 18 VM

Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Studd View Post
Yes i did...
Try recloning and reinstall firefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguoitinhoi View Post
so you running 3 diff games? Does that make it faster and stable?
Am running 10 players in 1 game seem to be problem with waiting player lot.
Maybe I should try your method lol.
The method 3v3 is better then 5v5.
If you look at time 5v5 need about 3-4min to set up the game till ingame.
with 3v3 your with 1.30min ingame. Now if u do about 30 games its 1:30h wasting time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzCookiez View Post
can someone help me?
i get this error when trying to power on the original vm
You go to the folder of the vm which make problems at start and delete 2 folders.

xxxxx.vmdk.lck
xxxxx.vmx.lck

and restart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguoitinhoi View Post
Anyone know how to fix 5/6 player issues yet? I checked see all joined but it show 5/6, so i have to closed one of them and reopen in order for it to work.
No way to fix this.
U can try the Autorestarter for EMUB0T, but idk wheter its updated.
ExiizZ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2693
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Well done



Try recloning and reinstall firefox



The method 3v3 is better then 5v5.
If you look at time 5v5 need about 3-4min to set up the game till ingame.
with 3v3 your with 1.30min ingame. Now if u do about 30 games its 1:30h wasting time.



You go to the folder of the vm which make problems at start and delete 2 folders.

xxxxx.vmdk.lck
xxxxx.vmx.lck

and restart



No way to fix this.
U can try the Autorestarter for EMUB0T, but idk wheter its updated.
thanks you helped me!
now i wanna start 5v5 games how do i do that?
i know i need to change numberi n the config i did it
but the pc lags like hell and the game crash i gave each 512MB
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2694

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzCookiez View Post
thanks you helped me!
now i wanna start 5v5 games how do i do that?
i know i need to change numberi n the config i did it
but the pc lags like hell and the game crash i gave each 512MB
Yes give more RAM you work with HDD?
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #2695
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Yes give more RAM you work with HDD?
i dont understand it what is HDD?
and how much ram should i give?
i have 8GBRAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX650
INTEL CORE I3-3240 CPU @ 3.40
500GB HARDDRIVE
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2696
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzCookiez View Post
i dont understand it what is HDD?
and how much ram should i give?
i have 8GBRAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX650
INTEL CORE I3-3240 CPU @ 3.40
500GB HARDDRIVE
with hdd stable 6vm. more vm need ssd.
die88.90 is offline  
Old   #2697
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by die88.90 View Post
with hdd stable 6vm. more vm need ssd.
WTH IS HDD AND WHAT THE HELL IS SSD?
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2698
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzCookiez View Post
WTH IS HDD AND WHAT THE HELL IS SSD?
hdd = hard drive
ssd= solid state drive

ssd = costs more but is really fst
hdd= cheap but slower
goldenapple007 is offline  
Old   #2699
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenapple007 View Post
hdd = hard drive
ssd= solid state drive

ssd = costs more but is really fst
hdd= cheap but slower
and how do i know what i have?
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2700
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzCookiez View Post
and how do i know what i have?
this is HDD
https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=H...w=1920&bih=945

this is SDD

نتيجة بحث Google عن الصور حول http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XfqE9ae-pvI/UZxofc39reI/AAAAAAAABos/DaooCiwEUvo/s1600/1275339953_748532035_o.jpg


conandoyle is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.