Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #601
 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 351
Received Thanks: 56
my bots always start the summoner showcase video, didnt find a good post in this topic to fix it, can someone help?



Kaynox is offline  
Old   #602
 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 44
@ Kaynox, does it only start the video? Or does it start the video and a few seconds later it creates the game? Because then it wouldnt really matter - the video is starting because the bot can't difference what the "play" and what the video button is. (I think)

I got 2 Questions myself:

1. Should the bot win the Dominion Games now? Because here its still losing
2. Why is it faster to lvl accs to lvl 30 with TT, but faster to lvl accs to lvl 10 with Dominion?


vipee3r is offline  
Old   #603
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,256
Received Thanks: 1,183
Cause after 15 u can't play more than 2 hours dominion against bots, each day.
WannaSun is online now  
Old   #604
 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 351
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipee3r View Post
@ Kaynox, does it only start the video? Or does it start the video and a few seconds later it creates the game? Because then it wouldnt really matter - the video is starting because the bot can't difference what the "play" and what the video button is. (I think)

I got 2 Questions myself:

1. Should the bot win the Dominion Games now? Because here its still losing
2. Why is it faster to lvl accs to lvl 30 with TT, but faster to lvl accs to lvl 10 with Dominion?
yeah it is only clicking on the video ignores the play button but only on some bots


Kaynox is offline  
Old   #605
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,963
Received Thanks: 790
kann den mir jemand einstellen pls ?

Skype: babotoema
Tömaaaa is offline  
Old   #606
 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 351
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaynox View Post
yeah it is only clicking on the video ignores the play button but only on some bots
they seem not to find the popup :/ how can i fix this?
Kaynox is offline  
Old   #607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 320
Received Thanks: 28
Ok, you want some math... I'll give you some...

TT win = 80-100 exp, lets say 90.

90 exp, per 15m.
1 hour = 4x 15m.
90x4 = 360 exp per hour.
360 exp x 12 hours = 4320 exp per half a day.

So lets say ur currently 3x3 TT with the 100% loss = 45 exp

45 exp x 4 hours= 180 exp
180 exp x 12 hours = 2160 exp..

What else do you want me to explain in this topic ? What else doesn't make sense on getting a 3 vs 3 TT where you can have 1 team lose, 1 team win?
virtualdreams is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #608
 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 44
Ok that idea is nice.
Can anyone answer my question if the bot should win the games now?
vipee3r is offline  
Old   #609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualdreams View Post
Ok, you want some math... I'll give you some...

TT win = 80-100 exp, lets say 90.

90 exp, per 15m.
1 hour = 4x 15m.
90x4 = 360 exp per hour.
360 exp x 12 hours = 4320 exp per half a day.

So lets say ur currently 3x3 TT with the 100% loss = 45 exp

45 exp x 4 hours= 180 exp
180 exp x 12 hours = 2160 exp..

What else do you want me to explain in this topic ? What else doesn't make sense on getting a 3 vs 3 TT where you can have 1 team lose, 1 team win?
And this is on custom games? you can't get past level 15 on custom, right? oO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipee3r View Post
Ok that idea is nice.
Can anyone answer my question if the bot should win the games now?
on TT you lose games, on Dominion you should win
valen is offline  
Old   #610
 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 44
Well I play Dominion, and I'm losing every, really every game..can i do anything wrong?
vipee3r is offline  
Old   #611
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 320
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
And this is on custom games? you can't get past level 15 on custom, right? oO


on TT you lose games, on Dominion you should win
I'm not sure about that... since its custom game without AI Bots..
virtualdreams is offline  
Old   #612
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,256
Received Thanks: 1,183
So what about a fix for the xp boots ?
Worked fine for my 4 Vms in the 1st 3-4hs and now they just going to the rune page again
WannaSun is online now  
Old   #613
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
So what about a fix for the xp boots ?
Worked fine for my 4 Vms in the 1st 3-4hs and now they just going to the rune page again
I'm guessing we have to do the EUw/EUne thing again, doesnt work with searching for images x_x
valen is offline  
Old   #614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
ttbot not appearing on top and xp boost isnt working after 1 account is done, going to the rune page instead

nevermind about the ttbot on top had to put it to borderless
icyrider is offline  
Old   #615
 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 44
Is there anything I could have forgotten? I mean I lost maybe 40 out of 40 games now, didnt win one single game. All games on Dominion, ofc.


vipee3r is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.