Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #646
 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 44
Ah could that be the problem? I got only SP2, I thought because its nowhere in your tut then its not important. I will install it, maybe then it works...



vipee3r is offline  
Old   #647
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 0
On host PC i have windows 7 x64, on VM i got XP, sp3
On host PC, TT i was able to configure follow 1st post steps, after i press F1, LOL launcher opens, then at log in window it simply doesn nothing.
On VM, im still trying to install LoL however it seems to fail my comprehension on how to open, stating an error message that the configuration is incorrect and reinstallation should fix it, however i reinstalled 5 times still nothing.


genoshua is offline  
Old   #648
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 20
dosen't work on windows 7 that's a fact.
Gar3n is offline  
Old   #649
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
On host PC i have windows 7 x64, on VM i got XP, sp3
On host PC, TT i was able to configure follow 1st post steps, after i press F1, LOL launcher opens, then at log in window it simply doesn nothing.
On VM, im still trying to install LoL however it seems to fail my comprehension on how to open, stating an error message that the configuration is incorrect and reinstallation should fix it, however i reinstalled 5 times still nothing.
Did you download dot net 3.5 as it says on the guide?
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=21


valen is offline  
Old   #650
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 0
yes i did that, now im trying to reinstall using a troubleshooting guide found on LoL official support site brb with feedback
genoshua is offline  
Old   #651
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
yes i did that, now im trying to reinstall using a troubleshooting guide found on LoL official support site brb with feedback
wow thats .. depressing -- please let me know how you solved the problem, i might use your experience on this one!

on a general note, if someone noticed any problems with the new buy-xp shop, im still looking for reports!
valen is offline  
Old   #652
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 3
Boost

Hey.

First of all, you did a great job with this bot. Keep up the good work!

XP boost not working, the bot clicks on the "Bundle" category in shop instead of "Boost" and it can't buy the xp boost.
tony666 is offline  
Old   #653
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony666 View Post
Hey.

First of all, you did a great job with this bot. Keep up the good work!

XP boost not working, the bot clicks on the "Bundle" category in shop instead of "Boost" and it can't buy the xp boost.
Which region did you select, and which region do you play on?
Did you try the other region if the first didnt work?
The Region-option can be found under Tab:"Optz", which was re-added in version 2.4b
valen is offline  
Old   #654
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 20
you mean, batter instal vindows Xp sp3 than windows profesional? i can't bellive, and why is batter sp3 than Xp professional?
Gar3n is offline  
Old   #655
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar3n View Post
you mean, batter instal vindows Xp sp3 than windows profesional? i can't bellive, and why is batter sp3 than Xp professional?
LOLOL
*** made you so i could laugh
valen is offline  
Old   #656
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
LOLOL
*** made you so i could laugh
i was talking about, resurse required, do you UNderstand me?
Gar3n is offline  
Old   #657
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,253
Received Thanks: 1,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar3n View Post
i was talking about, resurse required, do you UNderstand me?
I don´t get u.
How hard is it to google:
VM Workstation 9 crack download
Window xp sp3 ios crack download

Then watching the 1st post, install VM with same settings.
Installing LoL, download Bot.
Putting 100 Accounts into account.txt and u can go afk for 3-5days
WannaSun is offline  
Old   #658
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 20
Putting 100 Accounts into account.txt and u can go afk for 3-5days[/QUOTE]

Hold on a second, what you talking about Just Put 100 account's in account text, than can get afk for 3-5 days? you kidding? if you want to get bonus for the referals, how can you just simple make accounts and reach they to level 10?
if you get bonus just for referals? what that for?
Gar3n is offline  
Old   #659
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 0
OK I finished installing LoL , TT bot lauches it.
When Log in Window pops up it types under acc "name3"
Under account.txt i have only 1 account typed in.
Under currAcc.txt i typed in "user id|password|the password of the account"
Still its not loging in.
genoshua is offline  
Old   #660
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,253
Received Thanks: 1,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar3n View Post
Hold on a second, what you talking about Just Put 100 account's in account text, than can get afk for 3-5 days? you kidding? if you want to get bonus for the referals, how can you just simple make accounts and reach they to level 10?
if you get bonus just for referals? what that for?
I´m just doing Refs to 5 cause just need IPs (takes way to long for 10 and its higher risk to get banned )
Cause the bot needs 2hours (with xp boosts) and 3h without xp boost to 5
So u can chill all the day and after 1-2days u check ur IPs.


WannaSun is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.