Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #601

elite*gold: 0
I just got banned from GW2 while using (testing) this hack.

While I had all the points already discovered Queensdale just wanted to try this hack. And a few minutes later... PERMA BAN.

Now I find out the first post got updated/edited with DETECTED. I'm really out of luck. If anyone know how to recover (what to write) an account pls PM me.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I have tested on a few spare accounts...
That test should do it Buffy to ensure safety to his Users.

Old   #603

Don't use the teleport feature on this program or the bank withdraw/deposite. Both send invalid time stamps and will get you banned instantly. Hack is basically detected lmao.
Old   #604

ok so wanted to post here something i found very interesting. It seems whenever you access features such as trade post or bank withdraw the game client is making a temp file with the details of event occurring duration and "no response" "checking failed" status if you use it with hacks.Since it is making this log, i presume that it is being transmitted to game servers too and thats what a GM prolly looks into to land a ban hammer.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Lex View Post
Don't use the teleport feature on this program or the bank withdraw/deposite. Both send invalid time stamps and will get you banned instantly. Hack is basically detected lmao.
Could you please post about stuff you know something instead of making false statements? Even if I go closer with my head to the monitor I cant see a freaking timestamp in the deposite/withdraw packet, am I blind? It doesnt even make sense to include a timestamp there...
Old   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
Could you please post about stuff you know something instead of making false statements? Even if I go closer with my head to the monitor I cant see a freaking timestamp in the deposite/withdraw packet, am I blind? It doesnt even make sense to include a timestamp there...
You can feel free to use what you want, don't be to bad when you get the banhammer LMAO. BuFFy has gotten to many people banned, he should remove the teleport function from his hacks or have something saying it is detected instead of claiming it works fine and taking peoples money

Edit:
Also, I am new to this and if I make a mistake in what I am saying it is because I just don't know enough. But there is one thing I know for sure, the timestamp on BuFFys teleport feature has an invalid timestamp which is one of the two reasons people are being banned automatically. The other reason is rapid achievement gain which also bans you fairly fast. So in a way I do know what I am talking about, I might be wrong about the bank withdraw/deposit but definitely not wrong about teleporting.
Old   #607

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Lex View Post
You can feel free to use what you want, don't be to bad when you get the banhammer LMAO. BuFFy has gotten to many people banned, he should remove the teleport function from his hacks or have something saying it is detected instead of claiming it works fine and taking peoples money

Edit:
Also, I am new to this and if I make a mistake in what I am saying it is because I just don't know enough. But there is one thing I know for sure, the timestamp on BuFFys teleport feature has an invalid timestamp which is one of the two reasons people are being banned automatically. The other reason is rapid achievement gain which also bans you fairly fast. So in a way I do know what I am talking about, I might be wrong about the bank withdraw/deposit but definitely not wrong about teleporting.
You're definitely wrong about most stuff you keep spamming over the whole forum.

Server doesn't care for timestamp and even if the server did care for it, you would simply get kicked from the GW Server, a timestamp is too unreliable to ban on, due to multiple factors.

Teleport itself is not being detected, gaining experience, achievements, POI's, vista's, exploring maps and/or farming materials within a small time frame is. There's a difference between a certain function being detected or the way people use that certain function which causes it to be detected.

People are responsible for their own actions on how they use functions a bot or hack/ tool distributor provides. I certainly agree on that distributing a tool with autoexploring currently as a default feature isn't wise tho.

To top it of as said so by Xereon, Trading Post doesn't even require a timestamp.

Oh P.S. I don't really like being a spelling bitch, as I make numerous mistakes with spelling myself, but it's called "deposit" without an "e", don't know why people are pasting the "e" right after it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #608

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
Teleport itself is not being detected
It is and I will not explain why or how I know and it is just people that are sliding under the radar.. Would be too much speculation and debate on anything I post information wise, but there is "something" there if you dig deep enough into the rabbit hole

Quote:
I certainly agree on that distributing a tool with autoexploring currently as a default feature isn't wise tho.
Agreed.
Old   #609

after all this debate, is it "safe" to use tp withdraw or click to teleport?
Old   #610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It is and I will not explain why or how I know and it is just people that are sliding under the radar.. Would be too much speculation and debate on anything I post information wise, but there is "something" there if you dig deep enough into the rabbit hole

Agreed.
Well so i teleported trough a lot of maps and farmed a lot of ressource with the Click2Port. Still running trought the world like everyone else
Old   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnod88 View Post
after all this debate, is it "safe" to use tp withdraw or click to teleport?
I've used the click to teleport quite a bit of late --- usually at a jumping puzzle I didn't feel like actually jumping on. I've also used the tp withdraw regularly for ages. No ban yet.
Old   #612

"No ban yet" same.
Old   #613

perma banned

so i got banned too,anyho im looking for a good mmo better than GW2 which is a lame game afterall doin the same thing everyday no end game just crappy update,time to move on those who got banned, dont buy or make a new account end of 2013 to 2014 lots of mmo pc games will come out
Old   #614

says: Server is currently unavailable?
Anyone else getting this error?
Old   #615

yes me...

Closed Thread