Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #571

elite*gold: 0
Alright so I've been using the autoloot and 10-20% speed buff ever since the banwave. The hack is obviously undetected but teleport IS detected. Why not remove it so people stop getting banned?

Old   #572

well i gambled and lost
to bad that i lost my legendary
anyway i were aware of the risks

btw arenanet did not unban the acc :<

Old   #573

ditto I was aware of the risk So here I had fun anyway jsuis serious disappointed for my legendary and all the hours spent ... and the money spent but here also makes the evil falls into ravine ^ ^
Old   #574

got detected and banned..only feature i used today was take item from trade post..permanent ban with no restore..guess i played with fire , had to burn.

EDIT: please remove the undetected status so other people can be safe too.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydog20 View Post
got detected and banned..only feature i used today was take item from trade post..permanent ban with no restore..guess i played with fire , had to burn.

what you used today doesnt matter...
Old   #576

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:

I'll change the detection status to detected once it's beeing detected, not if someone tells me to do so.
Old   #577

Wouldn't it put a lot of stress on the server to log all the movements?? Like srly...
What probably happened is, you got reported, then they placed a "log" onto your account, they checked the log a week latter, found fishy things going on. Ban.

Most simple and efficient logic. Why would they need to log everyone's movement and whatnot? Some things you can log, TP, others it's not worth logging as it strains the servers like crazy. Well that's my experience from doing server-client communication, and don't talk about packet encryption, seesh.
Old   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
I'll change the detection status to detected once it's beeing detected, not if someone tells me to do so.

being money hungry is a bad thing.

only used the hack when i was in desperate items flip or a daily puzzle completion.no fancy map completion ****.And yes the detection is in place for the amount of content explored.no fancy words it was clear cut explained that 'account has been terminated for manipulation of game client'.
Old   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post
Wouldn't it put a lot of stress on the server to log all the movements?? Like srly...
What probably happened is, you got reported, then they placed a "log" onto your account, they checked the log a week latter, found fishy things going on. Ban.

Most simple and efficient logic. Why would they need to log everyone's movement and whatnot? Some things you can log, TP, others it's not worth logging as it strains the servers like crazy. Well that's my experience from doing server-client communication, and don't talk about packet encryption, seesh.
RC4 isnt that performance hungry is it ? But your point is absolutely right.

Quote:
being money hungry is a bad thing.

only used the hack when i was in desperate items flip or a daily puzzle completion.no fancy map completion shit.And yes the detection is in place for the amount of content explored.no fancy words it was clear cut explained that 'account has been terminated for manipulation of game client'.
What reason they choose doesnt tell us anything about HOW they detected YOU. Its as simple as that, you know shooter, dont you? Ever seen a wallhacker? Even if the hack itself is undetected, a human being might be able to unmask you as a wallhacker. Fact is, there is absolutely no code in the client itself detecting modifactions like e.g blizzards warden. Its even very unlikely that they detect the teleport itself serverside; its simply being your behaviour leading to that ban, someone reported you, a gm saw you etc.
Of course we cant be 100% sure on that but its simply the most likely and im pretty sure that you knew as you bought this hack that theres always some kind of remaining risk when using programs like these.
Old   #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post

i like the way that people think that they got the key of the bans... i just bought an account in official gw2 website... ive done one autoexplore and get banned like 1 hour after ive made account... so you got reporterd and they placed a log -> not really ... so i think its detected, and even if you use it carefully youll get banned ...

HACK STATUT-> DETECTED
Old   #581

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
i like the way that people think that they got the key of the bans... i just bought an account in official gw2 website... ive done one autoexplore and get banned like 1 hour after ive made account... so you got reporterd and they placed a log -> not really ... so i think its detected, and even if you use it carefully youll get banned ...

HACK STATUT-> DETECTED
Not detected, been using my own teleporter for months, day in day out, no bans. Don't use the freakin autoexplorer, honestly how ******* stupid can you be as it's super obvious when you use it. Bit tired of all the idiots spamming the gw2 section, "hhhhhhh I got banned, I used autoexplorer and harvested nodes, I wasn't being obvious at all!" Yeh right, ofcourse you guys weren't being obvious. Ontop of that if it was detectable, why aren't there like a few thousand accounts banned by now? * Drums *... Because it isn't detected!
Old   #582

Normally I got permaban last week.

After 7 support ticket I received folowing message:

Guild Wars Account Will Be Shut Down Inform

We are sorry to inform you that your login account will be shut down or partially limited within 72 hours due to currency transactions or abnormal login. If you want to remove restrictions, please click the following link to validate::

We will come up with certain security protection measure to protect this account.If your account is limited due to our negligence, we will remove the restriction on our end and offer you a mysterious gift in game as compensation for the inconvenience.

The Guild Wars 2 Team

Did they change my permapan?
Old   #583

tested on an account i bought as a gold seller alternative

1)used click to teleport for around 1 hour in WvW (TC borderlands) -result nothing
2)used custom list to harvest nodes - result nothing
3)used get item from trade post - banned under 5 mins
Old   #584

Thank you so much for this !
Old   #585

I never used items to tradepost and got banned 2

Closed Thread