Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Discussion on [Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/19/2013, 17:00   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim22 View Post
i already lost around 60g the last 2 days just by not using midnight ..
umm how do you even make so much gold with Midnight to begin with if i may ask?
Old 05/19/2013, 17:38   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafar View Post
umm how do you even make so much gold with Midnight to begin with if i may ask?
probably material farming
Old 05/19/2013, 17:46   #453

well.. my best rl friend is making around 150g a day on the tp.. and i simply cannot get him to tell me how... all i know - it must be a market almost noone saw till now.. if i had such income i wouldnt tell anyone too :P

as for a matter of fact, i need midnight for my own coordinates and teleporting there with a lot of characters.. something about a big J .. you should be able to figure it out for yourselfe..
Old 05/19/2013, 18:10   #454

Hello,

There are options such as No clip, Srafe, NameTag ESA Wallwalk I do not know what it is ...

I try but I do not see anything different ..

thank you,
Old 05/19/2013, 18:20   #455

no clip lets you walk through walls (not all walls but the minor ones), strafe increases the speed when you goin sideways, nametag shows players nametags all times.. like pressing alt button and wallwalk lets you walk up and down walls..
Old 05/19/2013, 18:44   #456

Hi,

Thank you friend ^^

++
Old 05/19/2013, 19:12   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by narchymaster View Post
Hi,

Thank you friend ^^

++
you could actually hit the "thank you" button :P but your welcome anyway
Old 05/20/2013, 01:44   #458

haha
Bought it on 17/05

Installed and Used on 18/05 (played like 3-4 hours)

Played on 19/05 like less then 1 hour

Got banned on 20/05

Heh

I liked that game
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2013, 02:19   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crytroy View Post
haha
Bought it on 17/05

Installed and Used on 18/05 (played like 3-4 hours)

Played on 19/05 like less then 1 hour

Got banned on 20/05

Heh

I liked that game
haha what did you do speed hack in wvw? Its still undetectable so only way you can get banned is if you made it obvious like flying in LA or something
Old 05/20/2013, 02:39   #460

Never autoexplore on a new account dude...
How are you gonna explain that you jumped to a higher level without crafting in only two days.

Autoexpore is what is causing the recent bans.
Old 05/20/2013, 03:08   #461

Unintelligent use of any cheat will get you banned from any game.

Minimize your odds:

Don't go flying everywhere. In fact seriously think about flying before you use it.

Don't auotexplore. Unlock things the old fashioned way or just teleport to the various points in each zone few per day.

Be careful with speed hack. Don't use it in a populated area (Lion's Arch for example), don't use it in any dungeon and don't set it higher than your possible speed buffs will allow.

Don't talk about it in game. Not with anyone and not with guildies... ever.

Be intelligent about teleporting at all times. If you want to go get a jumping puzzle treasure, don't head teleport there from across the map. Go to the nearest waypoint the old fashioned way and leave from there.

being careful will minimize your risks of being banned if you're being watched or if there is server side detection. But the bottom line is using this (or any other program) is cheating by Anet's standards. If we're caught and you really used it guess what? You got the punishment called for. And all this applies to me as well. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2013, 04:50   #462

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
I think resource/puzzle farming is fine & so is click to teleport ( out of public view ) so I would say go ahead an stop worrying about being banned for it and just do your normal thing.. If you start running scared then obviously anet is doing its job - we wouldn't want that, now would we? Or are you too worried about loosing money/time?

Really people need to remember the general rule here that if you abuse a hack that is paid or free within public eye and it is given enough attention by the legitimate players they will whine to Anet until they give a viable solution to fix/ban and stop the people using it and keep people continuing to buy the game or gems within the game and them making profit + making the legit community happy.

Cheating in Online games used to be an art that was not so widely abused.. Now everyone is doing it and making it obvious and drawing attention and getting things patched or detected.. Remember every time you abuse something in public eye or stupidly your just making it harder for people who develop the cheat tools to get around the changes they make to stop the hacking.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/20/2013, 18:23   #463

midnight geht nimmer virusprogramm melden warnung ?!?
Old 05/20/2013, 18:27   #464

Crytroy: what were you doing during the 1 day you used this?

thanks in advance
Old 05/20/2013, 18:38   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Unintelligent use of any cheat will get you banned from any game.

Minimize your odds:

Don't go flying everywhere. In fact seriously think about flying before you use it.

Don't auotexplore. Unlock things the old fashioned way or just teleport to the various points in each zone few per day.

Be careful with speed hack. Don't use it in a populated area (Lion's Arch for example), don't use it in any dungeon and don't set it higher than your possible speed buffs will allow.

Don't talk about it in game. Not with anyone and not with guildies... ever.

Be intelligent about teleporting at all times. If you want to go get a jumping puzzle treasure, don't head teleport there from across the map. Go to the nearest waypoint the old fashioned way and leave from there.

being careful will minimize your risks of being banned if you're being watched or if there is server side detection. But the bottom line is using this (or any other program) is cheating by Anet's standards. If we're caught and you really used it guess what? You got the punishment called for. And all this applies to me as well. Good luck.
Can someone Pin this.
Guys If you cheat dont be so dumb to do it in front of others.
Closed Thread