Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #586

elite*gold: 0
The trading post hack is all that I've used for a quite some time now. No ban (yet). Not much of a pattern here is there? Off hand I'd say there are a couple of things: 1. People are reporting those using a hack. Other players get annoyed at those who cheat and will report them even when the hack doesn't affect that player. 2. People on the forum are being less than forthcoming about what they used and how often.

Old   #587

Banned yesterday !!!
What can i do?

Old   #588

looking for a new game
Old   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis565 View Post
Banned yesterday !!!
What can i do?
ok the hack isnt detected if you dont open it... or if you dont use 99% of the hacks on it... so if you just open hack without activate any hack, youll not get banned ( why using a hack, if you cant activate 99% of usefull functions on it? ) lol

Old   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Sorry - but what the **** are you talking about?
There never was a free version with which you had full access to all the features.

The light version is a free cutdown, nothing else.
Yeah, it was never free.

Glad you are still keeping this up Buffy, I need to reinstall GW2 and see if there are any nice changes one of these days.
Old   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydog20 View Post
tested on an account i bought as a gold seller alternative

1)used click to teleport for around 1 hour in WvW (TC borderlands) -result nothing
2)used custom list to harvest nodes - result nothing
3)used get item from trade post - banned under 5 mins
this ban is for sure a result of someone reporting you for teleporting in wvw or during your node-farm.. i have / had 3 accounts with 17 chars total for nodefarming via teleport and since the bantrain started i stopped using midnight completely. anyhow, i was intrested what would happen if i did use teleport again, and so i sacrificed one of the accounts after i moved every copper on it to another account - result was after gathering mats on a almost non populated server the account was banned over night.

the point is that i know for sure that noone has reported me, because there are no real ppl online at the time i made my gathering runs - only bots around and some maps are completly empty not even bots on em ..

i am sure that teleporting across distances greater than the maximum teleport SKILL RANGE (1200 units if im correct) will get detected somehow. thats at least my conclusion.. dont get me wrong on this, i dont complain about losing an account - i got it baned on purpose !
Old   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I use ESP + my own version of autoloot slapped into it & zoom modifying 24/7.. Still have not been banned, and I do this every day for 5-10 hours a day ( depending on if i get tinkering with the client ) and usually have around 3-5 debugging tools up aswell..

This is focused around teleporting, nothing more..
i have to agree with you
i use my own radar and autoloot in wvwvw everyday and all seems fine with no bans
like you said the check something that has to do with teleporting
Old   #593

i can only guess, but the most obviouse thing would be checking for distance > 1200 units with or without using a skill..

as for now, stay away from teleport and you can at least sleep a little better :P
Old   #594

the bottom line is Teleporting is detected regardless of how often or close range you use it. If you use it, expect a ban within a few hours after getting off the account or sometimes even instantly. Everything else however (Not including Speed Hacking) seems to be working perfectly fine.
Old   #595

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Lex View Post
the bottom line is Teleporting is detected regardless of how often or close range you use it. If you use it, expect a ban within a few hours after getting off the account or sometimes even instantly. Everything else however (Not including Speed Hacking) seems to be working perfectly fine.
Not true. I've been using click to teleport for ages close range and yet haven't been banned.
Old   #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Not true. I've been using click to teleport for ages close range and yet haven't been banned.
thats exactly pointing at the fact.. they have a way to detect teleports with range > 1200 units..
Old   #597

The Black Market: 114/0/2
Der HACK ist sehr sehr gut
Old   #598

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim22 View Post
thats exactly pointing at the fact.. they have a way to detect teleports with range > 1200 units..
Not true either as I'm continuesly teleporting through maps from one side to another.
Old   #599

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
All of it is really speculation for the most part..

I will simply say that I myself will be removing the teleport option out of Unf on the next update that will happen at some point tonight when I get unlazy and finish doing the final touches on it.. I have tested it and do believe that teleporting in some form or fashion is being detected.. Others will speculate and say that it isn't & some will agree - but I will not sit and put things into a tool myself that could easily jeopardize another users account in-game.

The auto explorer I will say is something that does infact need to be removed out of midnight and though again, people will disagree, it is detected when gaining large amounts in a given interval in terms of map points and thus my next paragraph will explain why I think that..

I have tested on a few spare accounts the speculations and most I can give is what my results have provided. Using a self-cracked version of midnight the auto explorer on a spare account got the account banned within 2-3 hours only completing 6-7 maps prior and using an under-the-map gain of the points ( this was excluding vista's, only waypoints & poi ) to avoid players. Using midnight to teleport in short or large bursts across a map was fine on another account and has not been banned. I did the same test on Unf ( granted slower because no sync and using a skill or terrain ) and came also to the exact same results as with using midnight that large achievement gains in a short period resulted in yet another banned account while teleporting normally gained no ban at all.

This is just my conclusion, others will disagree or agree, I'am just sharing my findings & letting people know to avoid the achievement gain as that seems to be the primary ban hammer reason..

Now there may be other methods of detection from the teleporting and some people are just sliding under the radar "shrug" , only arenanet knows what is going on with all of this.. I will say nothing else though considering I have been using tons of things 24/7 outside of teleporting has granted any of my accounts a ban at all..

P.S.: I was using separate IP's on each account to make sure it wasn't ban by association.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #600

Paid $15 for a hack that is seemingly unsafe and the most desirable aspect of it is probably not the best thing to use. Great.

Closed Thread