Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #1336

elite*gold: 0
How do you click to teleport? I haven't seem to figure that out yet. Sounds dumb asking but i have it enabled and when i click around nothing happens. >.>

Old   #1337

@Buffy i send u message with transaction id... (07/05/2015)

Old   #1338

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creshendo View Post
How do you click to teleport? I haven't seem to figure that out yet. Sounds dumb asking but i have it enabled and when i click around nothing happens. >.>
In 'settings' it's assigned a hotkey. When you tick the checkbox, you enable it. Then you need to use the hotkey to actually use the features.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1339

Anyone know if this is Mac OS compatible? Lmk thanks!

Old   #1340

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipino93 View Post
In 'settings' it's assigned a hotkey. When you tick the checkbox, you enable it. Then you need to use the hotkey to actually use the features.
Thank you Pillipino! I would have never figured it out! Go Brain... Haha!

Is there any way to get your exact coordinates? I was trying to make my own load list to use for warp pads and i used the xyz provided in midnight. However, once i saved them and made my own list i tried to tele to them and the port me way off the map so i'm assuming the xyz provided isn't the correct ones.

If i stand in the area i want and hit "Save point" that works fine but since i can't save the points as a file through midnight i tried making my own .ini file and the tele spots just aren't correct. >.>

Ideas?
Old   #1341

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creshendo View Post

Is there any way to get your exact coordinates? I was trying to make my own load list to use for warp pads and i used the xyz provided in midnight. However, once i saved them and made my own list i tried to tele to them and the port me way off the map so i'm assuming the xyz provided isn't the correct ones.

If i stand in the area i want and hit "Save point" that works fine but since i can't save the points as a file through midnight i tried making my own .ini file and the tele spots just aren't correct. >.>

Ideas?
Umm I tested now and it worked for me. So stand where you like and hit save point and it should prompt you to enter a name for your point. Then it loads it into the list on the UI. I traveled somewhere else and tp'd to that save point and it worked.

Once you create a new save point, the program, from what I have observed, automatically logs that point into your 'userlists' directory. What do you mean though you can't save the point as a file through midnight? I just tested it and it works.
I just hit New List, entered desired name for the ini file and it made it for me. I was able to load it etc and tele to the point as well :O
Old   #1342

Connection Time Out?

Need Update?
Old   #1343

Hello Buffy. I've sent you a PM with my transaction ID (sent 10 euros) and desired username. I might have accidentally spammed your inbox because I pressed send a few times without realizing. Please do get back to me, I would like to use your hack soon.
Old   #1344

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Hey guys i'm sorry for not responding. I'm currently moving across cities and barely have some spare time to check out the forums. Please bare with me, i sooner or later will reply to your message, doing my best.
Old   #1345

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,159
I will close this thread since the only thing you do here is advertising for your actual hack. This is far away from being a release.

#closed

Closed Thread