Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
Hey buffy great hack been using it for a while and love it, after today's update though after i try to teleport anywhere my char freezes in place and the hacking tool becomes unresponsive. Any suggestions? I use windows 7 64 bit

Old   #422

I love the autoloot feature, but the teleporting's been flaky. Stops working after a while. I've been trying to figure out why, but can't figure out a pattern to it.

Old   #423

est'il possible to have a link or download the software version because I format my pc I still have my speudo and password ?? plz thx
Old   #424

Ive just been permbanned, I am fighting it right now so I will let everyone know. I was not using it in front of people so I wonder what happened

Old   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo1111 View Post
Ive just been permbanned, I am fighting it right now so I will let everyone know. I was not using it in front of people so I wonder what happened
let us know the ultimate outcome. In all likelihood someone saw and reported but I suppose it's possible they've snuck some detection software in?
Old   #426

Next Patch comes online in 2 minutes.

I will stop using Midnight till they have fixed all issues and buffy has made her final patch

Hope I am not detected
I am 60 gold away from complete my twillight
Old   #427

One or more characters on your account was detected using a third-party program that manipulates movement in Guild Wars 2. This goes against the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement and Rules of Conduct and has resulted in the permanent suspension of this account. We maintain absolute confidence in our decision and do not accept appeals for this type of incursion. At this time, I must also inform you that further inquiries about this account may be closed without a reply.
Guys, pay attention, please, i get banned at morning.
Old   #428

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
There also talking about teleport hacking bans on the MMO Minion website.

Unless they added server-sided detection, I don't see anything within the client monitoring/reporting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #429

Well unless they've added some detection programs that are hiding on our computers you got turned in by someone then watched. It does suck.

If we run the program around others with maximum speed hack, fly mode etc., someone will see and report us. If we run the program on off hours we both increase and decrease our odds of being reported. There are fewer folks around so there's less chance of being seen. But its more obvious when we are spotted.

Anytime we use a cheat like this we're running a risk of being banned. So it's just a question of how much of a risk is acceptable to you. Good luck.
Old   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
In all likelihood someone saw and reported
I agree. I bet you was reported by a player (maybe not today, not even yesterday but sometime) and they are following up on reports.
Old   #431

Still not banned. But i will wait with my farm activities for a few days.

I also use only the port to get faster to all ori Omnom Spots.
If I see someone I will run around or do something else.
So people think I was logged in for the moment or they had culling.
Nametag ESP also helps to see if other people are around. If Yes act like normal.
Only a 3rd Person Spy program would break my neck atm.
Old   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksSaber View Post
Avoid the auto explore functions for now. Some people have been getting banned. Looks like Anet put in some kind of detection if you get too many POIs, waypoints, or vistas too quickly.
Posted about this earlier today.

Looks like they put some kind of detection in that picks up if you're discovering waypoints, vistas, and POIs too rapidly. Doesn't look like there's anything to pick up the hack itself, just the results of the hack. I was using it to move around waypoints (instead of paying the travel cost) and I've been fine.
Old   #433

**** ok, maybe thats what got me. Anyways I wont be using the auto disc, glad I had another account

They came back with the usual we look into things before we ban people slogan. So it was no use. Owell.
Old   #434

thx buFFy for the autoloot !!!
Old   #435

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Appeal rejected they seem to mean business. Lack of willingness to hear an appeal seems to indicate they're able to detect when players rapidly complete maps. When I've had accounts banned in the past Anet will reinstate them since they were based on player reports. If they won't even hear an appeal it probably means they've got an automated log.

Note I was banned on my alt account yesterday when servers came back up after auto-exploring frostgorge, fireheart, malchor's and cursed shore. My other alt account which only used speedhack, nametag esp, and click-to-tele was not banned.

Closed Thread