Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #556

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
did you try the hacked account unban method(worked for me)
how do you mean that?

got banned today, but I think I was too risky by farming the holos at gandaran fields...

Old   #557

Well its easy to see they r banning people like crazy, with or without autoloot, using this hack or any other seems kind of a waste of time, i was banned a week ago (2 precursor and 400g with 6 lvl 80's) all down the toilet.

Old   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirosatos View Post
Well its easy to see they r banning people like crazy, with or without autoloot, using this hack or any other seems kind of a waste of time, i was banned a week ago (2 precursor and 400g with 6 lvl 80's) all down the toilet.
**** son.... happen to me as well, all the time i spent for gw2 , all that gold,ascendant gear.... became a pooop!!!
oh well time to play neverwinter,
this is what i and ya all got after using hack and got caught so suck it up
Old   #559

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
I use ESP + my own version of autoloot slapped into it & zoom modifying 24/7.. Still have not been banned, and I do this every day for 5-10 hours a day ( depending on if i get tinkering with the client ) and usually have around 3-5 debugging tools up aswell..

This is focused around teleporting, nothing more..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #560

My Permaban is final, the wont let me come back.

They told me that I used a port tool. So thats how they got me caught.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceslas View Post
My Permaban is final, the wont let me come back.

They told me that I used a port tool. So thats how they got me caught.
what ways did you use teleport? autoexplore, in front of people, inside dungeons, etc?
Old   #562

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
I doubt it matters what way he teleported as the teleporting itself as a whole is detected so regardless if he was auto exploring or using it inside a dungeon or quietly doing it on a map somewhere isolated is irrelevant..

How they are detecting it is what the real question should be.
Old   #563

Someone should probably add a proper TIMESTAMP to his network packets.....also, you may want to send the proper player-move packet before a teleport packet, and not just this modified bit (0/1) in the same networkpacket a second before the actual teleport packet is sent....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #564

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOMinion View Post
Someone should probably add a proper TIMESTAMP to his network packets.....also, you may want to send the proper player-move packet before a teleport packet, and not just this modified bit (0/1) in the same networkpacket a second before the actual teleport packet is sent....
It's not like timestamps are unused anyways
Also, people are getting banned for your hack features, too.

Rather care about your own project, otherwise you'll feel let down soon.
Old   #565

Oh, this wasn't an offense, I was just explaining what was missing some time ago and noone took this into consideration. We told everyone to not use it, since they clearly are searching for it in their serverlogs. Funny thing is, that the normal teleport still seems to be fine if you don't spam it in a rather short period, at least thats my current info. This does not mean that exploring multiple achievments in a short timeframe won't get you banned, rather that it is not the teleport itself that gets your acc hammered.
Old   #566

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOMinion View Post
Oh, this wasn't an offense, I was just explaining what was missing some time ago and noone took this into consideration. We told everyone to not use it, since they clearly are searching for it in their serverlogs. Funny thing is, that the normal teleport still seems to be fine if you don't spam it in a rather short period, at least thats my current info. This does not mean that exploring multiple achievments in a short timeframe won't get you banned, rather that it is not the teleport itself that gets your acc hammered.
The teleport itself is not detected. Pretty sure it's not.
I always use click to teleport when trying stuff while developing.

Been doing that pretty much since dec '12 now and yet haven't been banned.
Never really teleported further than 500 units tho.
Old   #567

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksSaber View Post
what ways did you use teleport? autoexplore, in front of people, inside dungeons, etc?
I only use the port for Ori/ Omnom Spots.

But i used it carefully.

I dont port to the spot directly. Always a bit away from it, then run to it a normal way.

Never used autoexplore or other things
Old   #568

its still possible that you have been seen teleporting to any position by any player that just reported you.. if you used it on a high/medium populated server, maybe more ppl saw you over time and reported you ..

i did you midnight a LOT everyday till this bantrain started to roll out on us.. i did massive material farming on 3 accounts with a total of 19 chars.. only used it while guesting on VABBI server.. since that one was populated by 5-10% real players and the rest are bots lol.. didnt get a ban on any of my accounts.. yet :P

i think it is/was very important to wisely choose a server to teleport on.. if you gonna teleport on elona reach for example, you will be reported withing seconds by a lot of ppl :P there is no spot on that server without any real ppl running around.. so even if there is no kind of direct detection from anets side, you can minimize the chance of getting reported by players, simply by not using a hack on a highly frequented server during primetime ...
Old   #569

Buffy ich wurde auch gebannt und hatte nur Autolot drin, denke mal mal die können den cheat locker finden.
Old   #570

Attention I was banned today I used the following function clik to teleport, esp autoloot I always used these function! So beware of father I vien account with legendary ect ... :/ That's life we play and lost ^ ^

Closed Thread