i was just using it (1.3). make sure you run it as admin and start it up after you are in game
Its the camera that will fail scan not the speedhack...it will keep looping "scan failed>>process found>> scan failed>>".. etc... So I tried just the camera app by itself and it will fail scan . and I ran as admin.
Its the camera that will fail scan not the speedhack...it will keep looping "scan failed>>process found>> scan failed>>".. etc... So I tried just the camera app by itself and it will fail scan . and I ran as admin.
Add me on msn
1.4 Released
Added save/load list to teleporter, no save to disk function yet.
Why when I press Delete button, nothing happens? Can't get the coordinate box to pop up. Playing in windowed mode btw. Ran it with admin privilege as well. Any idea? And thanks for this amazing work!
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat