It's about 200nzd for a replacement card, I'm almost halfway to that thanks to a generous donation from tezari today(and others I don't know the epvp name of), hopefully a series of smaller donations will get me there
It's about 200nzd for a replacement card, I'm almost halfway to that thanks to a generous donation from tezari today(and others I don't know the epvp name of), hopefully a series of smaller donations will get me there
M, get it from PBTech @ Queen St, it's cheaper there, are u in AKL btw?
Cheers,
It's about 200nzd for a replacement card, I'm almost halfway to that thanks to a generous donation from tezari today(and others I don't know the epvp name of), hopefully a series of smaller donations will get me there
just did. not a big contribution tho but if everyone keeps on contribute i think it will be enough for him.
M, get it from PBTech @ Queen St, it's cheaper there, are u in AKL btw?
Cheers,
Na I'm at uni in Palmerston, I'll check out PBTech but usually use pricespy to find the cheapest, maybe GPForums/trademe too if they're reputable sellers.
Hey guys, quick question, im running guild wars 2 on my mac in windows boot camp, when i load Gzoom up it doesn't find my characters coords, im running as admin and i did the decimal change that i saw posted on the forums. But i wasn't sure if there is some extra step since im boot camped. On the plus side it works on my PC at home id just like to be able to use it on my laptop when im away. Thanks
All the game files are packed into the large Gw2.dat files, anyway this doesn't matter you don't need to run gZoom from the guild-wars directory it can be run from anywhere, just make sure to run as administrator and that you have the latest .net update
hab ich alles ,als admin gestartet und die neuste .net version hab ich auch.
wie gesagt, vor über einer woche funktionierte version 1.7 perfekt bei mir.
keine ahnung warum es jetzt nicht mehr geht.
hab ich alles ,als admin gestartet und die neuste .net version hab ich auch.
wie gesagt, vor über einer woche funktionierte version 1.7 perfekt bei mir.
keine ahnung warum es jetzt nicht mehr geht.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat