Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #871

elite*gold: 0
Gzoom works only for teleporting on current map, when i want tp to Lions Arch, it will teleport me above my position on current map. Anyone know why i have this problem ? I tried everything what is wrote here,,.

Old   #872

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofire View Post
Gzoom works only for teleporting on current map, when i want tp to Lions Arch, it will teleport me above my position on current map. Anyone know why i have this problem ? I tried everything what is wrote here,,.
Yeah....

That's how it works mate, hence why there are different co-ordinate files for each map. You're not supposed to be able to travel from map to map..

Old   #873

this still works for new patch ? or still only speed and jump no tele?
Old   #874

Still works fine

Thanks
1 User
Old   #875

can people see you do it? Like flying around?
Old   #876

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigohatake View Post
can people see you do it? Like flying around?
Yes,
if you use e.g. SpeedHack, they'll see it like your move "lags".
Old   #877

teleport doesnt work anymore in new version?
Old   #878

Received Thanks: 2,403
Well since Ploxasarus decided to rip off gZoom source code after I sent it to him to help with his trainer I no longer have the desire to work on this solo, so gZoom elite is now free and open source!, if anyone with C# knowledge wants to contribute code to help out then skype/msn me and we'll get it added

Massive thanks to everyone that donated, I will still be maintaining gZoom Elite so keep them coming if you like
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #879

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
I did not rip off your source code like how you portrayed in private, you sent it out of your own choice, everything done was written out of my own time and the ONLY thing you explained was the check on teleport and why mine was jumping the character backwards.

None of what I did was out of your source OTHER then being able to read the xyz gzoom files and why would I NOT of done that? Nobody want's to redo an entire coordinate set of lists..

Why are you throwing a temper tantrum just because I used 1 thing that that obviously would of been stupid NOT to use cause nobody wanting to remake an entire coordinate list?

Edit:

Wait, you talk about me using **** out of your source when you used my ******* **** out of my CE table? Buffy credited me for what he used, why couldnt you?

My Clipping:
Code:
                Function.WriteByteArray(NoClip2.ToInt32() + 0x08, 2, new byte[] { 0x76, 0x0C });
                Function.WriteByteArray(NoClip2.ToInt32() + 0x0D, 2, new byte[] { 0x76, 0x07 });
Spiderman:
Code:
                Function.WriteByteArray(Climb.ToInt32(), 6, new byte[] { 0xD9, 0x86, 0x54, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00 });
Old   #880

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
Well since Ploxasarus decided to rip off gZoom source code after I sent it to him to help with his trainer I no longer have the desire to work on this solo, so gZoom elite is now free and open source!, if anyone with C# knowledge wants to contribute code to help out then skype/msn me and we'll get it added

Massive thanks to everyone that donated, I will still be maintaining gZoom Elite so keep them coming if you like
Since your hack is totally overpriced and should not be sold at all i'm pretty glad you are now going that way. Your code is very messy, the hack has a shitload of bugs and the GUI lags. To me, it looks like you cared more about protection than about the functionality itself. The only thing why people stick to gZoom simply is because it was the first.
However, gZoom kinda expired throughout the months.

By the way, not trying to offend anyone. Just my honest opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #881

Each hack has it's own function and purpose, and I'll have to agree with Buffy on a few of those points like the GUI lags, that prevents me from using M's hack.

I guess each are fun in their own way, and I'm not here to point one who's doesn't do what. I really like the speedhack M uses, doesn't affect my char speed in any way, and just speeds me up when i press shift, stacked with my speed buffs, and that's what is fun (for me). Also, the teleport has become very useful when trying to get my map exploration completed.

Protection and Functionality are both equally important imo.

Thanks for sharing the code, and the 1.9.37 Elite version; hopefully it lives up to its name.

Cheers

-k
Old   #882

Well that's a shame, it's fairly obvious from decompiling unf that the functions and code are practically identical to gZooms code. Don't bite the hand that feeds you I guess ha

Anyway thanks for the code *M*, should make a nice base for some other projects, I pm'd you a patch for some things maybe you can add them, hopefully we can get a few people working on this further.
Old   #883

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
Identical? How is it indentical when he uses pattern scanning and I do not? He doesn't even use the same pointers for speed/gravity as I do..

The only thing that could be the same is the reading of xyz files, that is it. And if it was identical then how come his GUI lags & mine doesn't?

P.S.: He named all of his buttons/checkboxes.. None of mine have a name and are all like, checkbox8 and everything else that is default with VS when you double click. lol~
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #884

That's ok, I donated some cash before he even had his elite version up just because I appreciated his work, then he started charging people out the *** or it. I also love how he finishes with "pls keep donating". People just get ******* greedy once they find a good thing.
Old   #885

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post

Wow, I did not see this coming. thank you

Closed Thread