Gzoom works only for teleporting on current map, when i want tp to Lions Arch, it will teleport me above my position on current map. Anyone know why i have this problem ? I tried everything what is wrote here,,.
Yeah....
That's how it works mate, hence why there are different co-ordinate files for each map. You're not supposed to be able to travel from map to map..
Well since Ploxasarus decided to rip off gZoom source code after I sent it to him to help with his trainer I no longer have the desire to work on this solo, so gZoom elite is now free and open source!, if anyone with C# knowledge wants to contribute code to help out then skype/msn me and we'll get it added
Massive thanks to everyone that donated, I will still be maintaining gZoom Elite so keep them coming if you like
I did not rip off your source code like how you portrayed in private, you sent it out of your own choice, everything done was written out of my own time and the ONLY thing you explained was the check on teleport and why mine was jumping the character backwards.
None of what I did was out of your source OTHER then being able to read the xyz gzoom files and why would I NOT of done that? Nobody want's to redo an entire coordinate set of lists..
Why are you throwing a temper tantrum just because I used 1 thing that that obviously would of been stupid NOT to use cause nobody wanting to remake an entire coordinate list?
Edit:
Wait, you talk about me using **** out of your source when you used my ******* **** out of my CE table? Buffy credited me for what he used, why couldnt you?
My Clipping:
Code:
Function.WriteByteArray(NoClip2.ToInt32() + 0x08, 2, new byte[] { 0x76, 0x0C });
Function.WriteByteArray(NoClip2.ToInt32() + 0x0D, 2, new byte[] { 0x76, 0x07 });
Well since Ploxasarus decided to rip off gZoom source code after I sent it to him to help with his trainer I no longer have the desire to work on this solo, so gZoom elite is now free and open source!, if anyone with C# knowledge wants to contribute code to help out then skype/msn me and we'll get it added
Massive thanks to everyone that donated, I will still be maintaining gZoom Elite so keep them coming if you like
Since your hack is totally overpriced and should not be sold at all i'm pretty glad you are now going that way. Your code is very messy, the hack has a shitload of bugs and the GUI lags. To me, it looks like you cared more about protection than about the functionality itself. The only thing why people stick to gZoom simply is because it was the first.
However, gZoom kinda expired throughout the months.
By the way, not trying to offend anyone. Just my honest opinion.
Each hack has it's own function and purpose, and I'll have to agree with Buffy on a few of those points like the GUI lags, that prevents me from using M's hack.
I guess each are fun in their own way, and I'm not here to point one who's doesn't do what. I really like the speedhack M uses, doesn't affect my char speed in any way, and just speeds me up when i press shift, stacked with my speed buffs, and that's what is fun (for me). Also, the teleport has become very useful when trying to get my map exploration completed.
Protection and Functionality are both equally important imo.
Thanks for sharing the code, and the 1.9.37 Elite version; hopefully it lives up to its name.
Well that's a shame, it's fairly obvious from decompiling unf that the functions and code are practically identical to gZooms code. Don't bite the hand that feeds you I guess ha
Anyway thanks for the code *M*, should make a nice base for some other projects, I pm'd you a patch for some things maybe you can add them, hopefully we can get a few people working on this further.
Identical? How is it indentical when he uses pattern scanning and I do not? He doesn't even use the same pointers for speed/gravity as I do..
The only thing that could be the same is the reading of xyz files, that is it. And if it was identical then how come his GUI lags & mine doesn't?
P.S.: He named all of his buttons/checkboxes.. None of mine have a name and are all like, checkbox8 and everything else that is default with VS when you double click. lol~
That's ok, I donated some cash before he even had his elite version up just because I appreciated his work, then he started charging people out the *** or it. I also love how he finishes with "pls keep donating". People just get ******* greedy once they find a good thing.
Well since Ploxasarus decided to rip off gZoom source code after I sent it to him to help with his trainer I no longer have the desire to work on this solo, so gZoom elite is now free and open source!, if anyone with C# knowledge wants to contribute code to help out then skype/msn me and we'll get it added
Massive thanks to everyone that donated, I will still be maintaining gZoom Elite so keep them coming if you like
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat