Every time I enter the program as administrator I get this :
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at .()
at . (Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
no longer working in GW2 U.S new patch released last night and the scan failed
Still working fine for me,
Version 1.2 Added
Added a help menu - ?
Fixed a few bugs that caused the hack to get an error message if you close GW2
Space to Fly - Hold Space to go up, let go to go down, Simple.
Work in progress teleporter(You must put your X address into the "0x" box, must be actual xyz value not the visual one, if you don't know what this means or don't know how to find it don't ask, I won't be answering teleport related questions till its finished.
Changed a few hotkeys.
I believe you got mixed up. I know about this whole story.
I told them my hack I was using was my Unamed project and that I been using it in CoF and would be offering my services to people for speed runs.
A member who uses your gzoom assumed I was using your hack probally and also he was flaming me because he thought he was the only one to know of the CoF exploit and as soon as his party members came to me for the service because I was cheaper he found who I was and got mad. Also the fact that I told people who had no clue on how to do the exploit basically made him lose his business which obviously lead him to rage.
I never said I was the programmer of gzoom. All I told them was I was a developer for a speedhack and anti gravity. As soon as that happens they only think of your program.
Then he reported you. Please make sure you actually talk to both sides to understand what is going on.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat