Broken as in they added a cord check to the client that requires being able to be bypassed which is what me/buffy do now to prevent players from being slung to the 0/0/0 cords.
Yeah I love this hack and I used to use it. However, I can't now because the speed hack and other little things no longer work. Especially Teleporter... I wanna use it so bad haha. I was looking at Aurora hack too and its offline.. Midnight seems like a scam because they want you to pay in game gold or 10€ (im in U.S. so wtf..) so i can't/won't buy this or be scammed for 99G in game..
Yeah I love this hack and I used to use it. However, I can't now because the speed hack and other little things no longer work. Especially Teleporter... I wanna use it so bad haha. I was looking at Aurora hack too and its offline.. Midnight seems like a scam because they want you to pay in game gold or 10€ (im in U.S. so wtf..) so i can't/won't buy this or be scammed for 99G in game..
midnight is for sure no scam, lol
use your brain, take a look at the thread and the count of posts in it, notice buffy being a respectable community member and also recognize all the threads discussing about midnight. how can one ever conclude that its a scam? i dont understand it...
Yeah I love this hack and I used to use it. However, I can't now because the speed hack and other little things no longer work. Especially Teleporter... I wanna use it so bad haha. I was looking at Aurora hack too and its offline.. Midnight seems like a scam because they want you to pay in game gold or 10€ (im in U.S. so wtf..) so i can't/won't buy this or be scammed for 99G in game..
gZoom speed boost is working just fine for me...
I have never been able to get teleporter to work right (however i have not tried the comma trick yet)
I have never been able to get teleporter to work right (however i have not tried the comma trick yet)
The teleporter won't work anymore because it needs to be updated/fixed/bypassed and the comma trick you speak of is already corrected, I believe, in his last posted version and not required.
The reason the rest work is because of the sig scanning, which can/will/might eventually break if offsets change at some point in a future patch.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat