I don't personally know what he was using for the radar but if you send me some of the information such as pointer/offset I may be able to update it for you.
Yeah people should not abuse Hacks, speedhack is the only hack im going to use and I wont let myself be caught ^^ damm 55€ I spent in the game wont be thrown away :\
yA the zoom out is broken i use it to see targets in wvw. over walls while using sedge. would love it fixed. also if you use speed in wvw only match swift speeds no one will notice.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat