Working flawlessly here. Really nice job M but I'd expect nothing less from you
@ Steam: What exactly is going wrong... you've given no info for anyone to try to help you...
Here's how I went about it.
#1: Downloaded and extracted the program from this thread
#2: Downloaded all of the teleport coords and extracted them from the linked thread (first post)
#3: I opened gw, logged into a character
#4: Opened the program and waited till it said it detected my client
#5: Realized that I had to change the localization settings for decimals.
To actually use the program (for teleportation sync) all I do is load the list for the map i'm on, click the first entry in the list (or other one if I just want vistas for example) and then I go to client and push page down to teleport there. I then use a skill that forces client sync and tada! problem solved!
I did notice a few little quirks to syncing where certain skills worked best if you jumped after teleporting and then used the skills wheras others would prefer you just use them right after teleporting but that is probably just me being superstitious.
PS: To anyone wanting to mess around with this on an engineer, you can also use the rocket boots and the elyxir gun to force character sync which gives you more options if you're doing a really quick exploration run. The boots are probably my favorite as they don't really move you at all and are on like 20s cd so I use that any time I end up on a precarious ledge from teleporting.
Top Hack! Habe ihn gerade getestet, doch ich bin mir unsicher ob dieser Hack auch wirklich undectected bleibt... Ich meine es ist schon Auffällig wenn man schnell mal über die halbe Welt sprintet :P
Top Hack! Habe ihn gerade getestet, doch ich bin mir unsicher ob dieser Hack auch wirklich undectected bleibt... Ich meine es ist schon Auffällig wenn man schnell mal über die halbe Welt sprintet :P
Ich bin mir zu 99.99% sicher das ANet's Serverarchitektur einer Detection nicht stand halten würde. Sollte dem doch der Fall sein wäre eine solch signifikante Veränderung doch sehr leicht zu bemerken.
thx work perfect for me win 7 64, i ever whant clic teleport *.* nice work, i continue use the hack speed with ce becouse i modified the speed value this see diferent
well with the new patch to take out wintersday event ofcourse its broke, teleport and fov currently borked...awaiting fix for i r not smart enuff to do it myself
when i double clicked the compile.bat....there's is no red lines...but i cant find the updated microtrainer in
gZoom elite\MicroTrainer\bin\Debug or anywhere
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat