Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #991

elite*gold: 0
For the people whose teleport aren't working is because gzoom is reading incorrect coordinates.
Originally Posted by thebluefish View Post
It's due to localization issues. For Windows 7, go to Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Additional Settings -> Change 'Decimal Symbol' to a comma, then close out everything and reload gZoom. IT will work properly after these steps.
do this

Old   #992

Not working for me ;/

Old   #993

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
Working flawlessly here. Really nice job M but I'd expect nothing less from you

@ Steam: What exactly is going wrong... you've given no info for anyone to try to help you...

Here's how I went about it.

#1: Downloaded and extracted the program from this thread
#2: Downloaded all of the teleport coords and extracted them from the linked thread (first post)
#3: I opened gw, logged into a character
#4: Opened the program and waited till it said it detected my client
#5: Realized that I had to change the localization settings for decimals.

To actually use the program (for teleportation sync) all I do is load the list for the map i'm on, click the first entry in the list (or other one if I just want vistas for example) and then I go to client and push page down to teleport there. I then use a skill that forces client sync and tada! problem solved!

I did notice a few little quirks to syncing where certain skills worked best if you jumped after teleporting and then used the skills wheras others would prefer you just use them right after teleporting but that is probably just me being superstitious.

PS: To anyone wanting to mess around with this on an engineer, you can also use the rocket boots and the elyxir gun to force character sync which gives you more options if you're doing a really quick exploration run. The boots are probably my favorite as they don't really move you at all and are on like 20s cd so I use that any time I end up on a precarious ledge from teleporting.
Old   #994

Top Hack! Habe ihn gerade getestet, doch ich bin mir unsicher ob dieser Hack auch wirklich undectected bleibt... Ich meine es ist schon Auffällig wenn man schnell mal über die halbe Welt sprintet :P

Old   #995

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangster8 View Post
Top Hack! Habe ihn gerade getestet, doch ich bin mir unsicher ob dieser Hack auch wirklich undectected bleibt... Ich meine es ist schon Auffällig wenn man schnell mal über die halbe Welt sprintet :P
Ich bin mir zu 99.99% sicher das ANet's Serverarchitektur einer Detection nicht stand halten würde. Sollte dem doch der Fall sein wäre eine solch signifikante Veränderung doch sehr leicht zu bemerken.
Old   #996

how to use this program? i've extracted all the things.
Old   #997

Gibt es irgendwelche bekannte Fälle wo Leute gebannt wurden nach dem Benutzen solcher Hacks?

Are there any known cases where people got banned after using such hacks?
Old   #998

whats chance that ill get ban if using this?
Old   #999

Wenn zu dumm ist den Hack zu benutzen wird auch gebannt :-) Wer den Hack unauffällig und schlau einsetzt wird auch nicht gebannt ;-)
Old   #1000

thx work perfect for me win 7 64, i ever whant clic teleport *.* nice work, i continue use the hack speed with ce becouse i modified the speed value this see diferent
Old   #1001

well with the new patch to take out wintersday event ofcourse its broke, teleport and fov currently borked...awaiting fix for i r not smart enuff to do it myself
Old   #1002

New pointers:

Code:
TeleportBase: 0x12C9DD4
CameraBase: 0x11F92B0
SpeedBase: 0x11F9BF8
If you wish to add pattern scans for the above addresses, add the following lines to Trainer.cs (You can guess where these lines go, right?)

Code:
BasePNTR = Function.ReadInteger("Gw2", (int)_sigScan.FindPattern(new byte[] { 0xD9, 0x85, 0x78, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xD8, 0x65, 0xCC, 0x8B, 0x15 }, "xxxxxxxxxxx", 11)) + 0x104 - 0x400000;
CameraPNTR = Function.ReadInteger("Gw2", (int)_sigScan.FindPattern(new byte[] { 0x83, 0x3d, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x74, 0x11, 0x6a, 0x20, 0xba }, "xx?????xxxxx", 2)) - 0x400000;
SpeedPNTR = (int)_sigScan.FindPattern(new byte[] { 0x56, 0x01, 0x6a, 0x00, 0x6a, 0x00, 0x68, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x68, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x68 }, "xxx?xxx????x????x", 17);
And add the following lines to Engine.cs:

Code:
public static int ReadInteger(string EXENAME, int Pointer)
    {
        int Value = 0;
        checked
        {
            try
            {
                Process[] Proc = Process.GetProcessesByName(EXENAME);
                if (Proc.Length != 0)
                {
                    int Bytes = 0;
                    int Handle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, 0, Proc[0].Id);
                    if (Handle != 0)
                    {
                        ReadProcessMemoryInteger((int)Handle, Pointer, ref Value, 4, ref Bytes);
                        CloseHandle(Handle);
                    }
                }
            }
            catch
            { }
        }
        return Value;
    }
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #1003

Mouse Pointer (Credit to: Plox - CE Tutorial)

Code:
MousePNTR = 0x012C9D08;
Tried the OllyDBG - it wont tell me the pointer. maybe the string you need to find is change.

If some of you wondering whats this Pointers all about, head to Page 94 and Read Deathsnack's Post.
Old   #1004

tried to fix it but it doesnt work. couldnt u just upload the working version pls?
Old   #1005

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos1620 View Post
couldnt u just upload the working version pls?
Please don't.

Closed Thread