I have the same question. I keep hearing it is on Reedit, though where is the question. I have literally spent hours in dungeons though so far I am not able to complete any...
Since the instance exploit was patched before I ever got a chance to do it..anyone know any other ways to make money with teleporting? The only real use I found so far was to unlock way points and points of interest. I originally intended to port to all the skill points early, but I'm still too weak to get most. Would it be possible to maybe port underground and kill enemies for skill points?
Since the instance exploit was patched before I ever got a chance to do it..anyone know any other ways to make money with teleporting? The only real use I found so far was to unlock way points and points of interest. I originally intended to port to all the skill points early, but I'm still too weak to get most. Would it be possible to maybe port underground and kill enemies for skill points?
you can't do this with high lvl difference, maybe something +5-10 lvls above you. You need to be on same elevation (for example in a mountain in front of your target)
there are enough solo dungeon farming guides with teleport positions. try the search function --> gw2 guide section
Ah ok, that makes sense. One more question though. Any reccomendations for farming? I've been looking through the guides, but almost all are in German and google translate only does so much. If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a little hint as to a good place to farm/coords or anything at all. It would be much appreciated. I want to get some money made before this gets detected.
Has anyone run across an issue where a specific .xyz file will no load the coordinates? XYZ destination remains at 0 for all 3 when switching between the saved locations.
Patch released: Monday, December 03, 2012 patch @ 5:40 pm est
Broke the teleport on the non-elite version. Speedhack and gravity still work fine. I've tried restarting gZoom multiple times, still experiencing this issue. It was working perfectly fine moments before the patch force reset everyone's computers.
Patch released: Monday, December 03, 2012 patch @ 5:40 pm est
Broke the teleport on the non-elite version. Speedhack and gravity still work fine. I've tried restarting gZoom multiple times, still experiencing this issue. It was working perfectly fine moments before the patch force reset everyone's computers.
so i need to DL the 1.7.6 or the 0.9 file, to use this hack ?
Use the 1.7.6, it is the newest. Keep checking back each day though, as sometimes new patches in the game invalidate certain aspects of the hacks. Right now the gravity and speed hack work just fine, but the teleport is temporarily out of service due to today's patch.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat