Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #841

elite*gold: 0
can somone explain to me teh hotw bug please

Old   #842

I have the same question. I keep hearing it is on Reedit, though where is the question. I have literally spent hours in dungeons though so far I am not able to complete any...

Old   #843

it is fixed already! if not then it is monitored by GM's from time to time in order to catch ppl - so dont even try.
Old   #844

This exploit has been fixed since the latest patch. Dungeon entrance could be monitored for solo players by now.

Old   #845

if i jump with fly mode from a higher place maybe from a hill i always die. if i jump down there with fly mode also when i go down very slowly
Old   #846

Donated and waiting for elite version.
Old   #847

Since the instance exploit was patched before I ever got a chance to do it..anyone know any other ways to make money with teleporting? The only real use I found so far was to unlock way points and points of interest. I originally intended to port to all the skill points early, but I'm still too weak to get most. Would it be possible to maybe port underground and kill enemies for skill points?
Old   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclypticAngelx View Post
Since the instance exploit was patched before I ever got a chance to do it..anyone know any other ways to make money with teleporting? The only real use I found so far was to unlock way points and points of interest. I originally intended to port to all the skill points early, but I'm still too weak to get most. Would it be possible to maybe port underground and kill enemies for skill points?
you can't do this with high lvl difference, maybe something +5-10 lvls above you. You need to be on same elevation (for example in a mountain in front of your target)
there are enough solo dungeon farming guides with teleport positions. try the search function --> gw2 guide section
Old   #849

Ah ok, that makes sense. One more question though. Any reccomendations for farming? I've been looking through the guides, but almost all are in German and google translate only does so much. If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a little hint as to a good place to farm/coords or anything at all. It would be much appreciated. I want to get some money made before this gets detected.
Old   #850

Has anyone run across an issue where a specific .xyz file will no load the coordinates? XYZ destination remains at 0 for all 3 when switching between the saved locations.
Old   #851

Can anyone tell me what's special about the elite version?
Old   #852

Patch released: Monday, December 03, 2012 patch @ 5:40 pm est

Broke the teleport on the non-elite version. Speedhack and gravity still work fine. I've tried restarting gZoom multiple times, still experiencing this issue. It was working perfectly fine moments before the patch force reset everyone's computers.

I hope to see a fix for this, soon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #853

so i need to DL the 1.7.6 or the 0.9 file, to use this hack ?
Old   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortaJD View Post
Patch released: Monday, December 03, 2012 patch @ 5:40 pm est

Broke the teleport on the non-elite version. Speedhack and gravity still work fine. I've tried restarting gZoom multiple times, still experiencing this issue. It was working perfectly fine moments before the patch force reset everyone's computers.

I hope to see a fix for this, soon.
I have tested this and it is indeed true.
Old   #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
so i need to DL the 1.7.6 or the 0.9 file, to use this hack ?
Use the 1.7.6, it is the newest. Keep checking back each day though, as sometimes new patches in the game invalidate certain aspects of the hacks. Right now the gravity and speed hack work just fine, but the teleport is temporarily out of service due to today's patch.

Closed Thread