Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #901

elite*gold: 0
How high is the ban chance?

Old   #902

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythz1337 View Post
How high is the ban chance?
Very very high for you so dont use it...-.-

Old   #903

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,068
Quote:
Name of objects hardly matters, your memory class, functions within buttons/checkboxes/timers and xyz code(line for line there) are identical yet you claim to have 'rewritten and leached nothing', it seems more like a re-arrange to fit your purpose which is fine but you shouldn't say the code is fully your own when it's cut and paste for the most part.
The memory editing aspect will be no different between program to program if you look at another trainer for gw2 because in C# there is no other way to write/read from memory other then the way the dll imports are setup.

Considering in all of his code it all uses pattern scanning and mine uses none, how is the functions within the same?

Mine:
Code:
       private void checkBox1_CheckedChanged_1(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (checkBox1.Checked)
            {
                Function.WriteByteArray(0x0ad14a7, 6, new byte[] { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 }); //Spiderman
            }
            else
            {
                Function.WriteByteArray(0x0ad14a7, 6, new byte[] { 0xD9, 0x86, 0x54, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00 }); //Spiderman
            }

His:
Code:
            if (chkClimb.Checked == false)
            {
                Function.WriteByteArray(Climb.ToInt32(), 6, new byte[] { 0xD9, 0x86, 0x54, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00 });
            }
            else
                if (chkClimb.Checked == true)
                {
                    Function.WriteByteArray(Climb.ToInt32(), 6, new byte[] { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 });
                }

He is writing to the pattern scan found address which is done here:

Code:
Climb = _sigScan.FindPattern(new byte[] { 0x8B, 0x4E, 0x70, 0x0F, 0x57, 0xC0, 0x0F, 0x29, 0x41, 0x50 }, "xxxxxxxxxx", 10);
When mine is a direct address write without pattern scanning.

Timers WILL always look the same cause we both used VS for 1 and 2 cause its both done in C#. Again, you realize not very much WILL BE DIFFERENT between 2 programs both made to write memory done in C#? Go google read/write in C# and you'll see the same shit posted everywhere that is in his & mine.

Quote:
You did say in your CE thread you were sick of people hiding stuff behind trainers
You misunderstood, I was referring to the fact of people hiding memory address's within trainers - which I always share & update that table EVERY patch. *M* was given credit for the tid-bit he helped with in terms of understanding why there is a check in the teleport and how to get around it and I also informed him before hand I would be using his snipit to read from his .xyz files. He was the one who released the whole thing over literally 4 lines of code.

As for crossing the line, atleast me & buffy both offer help and service to people without any 'elite' versions. We and you the people take the risk to run hacks/bots on a game that was paid for, so why pay more? And for *M* to just put randomization on the title window name and call that anti-hack detection? Kinda dumb.. What would he of done if they added something like GG or xtrap?

Also, all of the work is really done in olly/ce in terms of finding the memory addresses. Thing's that *M* used such as some of the basic pointers for speed/gravity and teleport where public before I got involved in here. The spiderman ( which is different from peoples original climb)/strife/regular clipping/clip cam where things that I brought to the table. Adding things to a trainer or making one is a small effort compared to actually finding and making them functional in comparison based on the work required in ASM to do so. There is things on his trainers private version that where directly from my CE Table that I have had up for the longest time that he copied out of and utilized to make profit on that I was offering to the people for free. Buffy asked me on skype for permission to use things from the CE table since it was my find/effort and though I wouldn't of cared if he did, is it not the same thing as using 4 lines of code? And it's only so I can read his teleport files - that is it. C# will have the same similar looks, in visual studio, the same default built in functions and libary, so of course it will look the same.. Again, go google read/write in C# and look in amazement that everything *M* did is things you can copy/paste right of google if you really wanted to make a trainer but he was the one who popularized as being the first to make one so none else took the time really.

It's really Ok, I've been discussing a project with buffy, should keep your eyes peeled on the forums in the coming days
Thanks
1 User
Old   #904

Well, it appears that the teleport has broken in the recent Wintersday patch tonight. Are we to not expect any more updates?

Old   #905

why is no one ready for patches all programs not working
Old   #906

yup, and i did the winters day jumping puzzle, was hoping to note coordinates and share them here but I can't get current location
Old   #907

And how will you sync without weapon/skills?
Old   #908

You do have the source available.. Why not just update it yourselves? O.o .. I won't bother to update/upload it, too much **** involved with that source because of how mangled it is.. Timers that do not properly turn on/off when needed & the pattern scanning is horrible - thats why it broke so easly on the patch..
Old   #909

The pattern scans don't even work since the masks are wrong O_o.
Old   #910

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
this just made me laugh today...
Old   #911

I was ready, already updated CE Table & uploaded the new lag-free trainer
Old   #912

when i use the 'middle' mouse button (i am assuming this is the scroll click?) it just brings up the map as usual. how do i set it to tele like the hack says it should?
Old   #913

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
Sorry, Mr. Leecher.
Old   #914

Teleport doesnt work anymore.
How can i fix this?
Old   #915

It says ''Stopped working'' when starting GW2.

Closed Thread