just another note M, on many bots such as pirox for wow and others you were able to change the running process of the bot, such as make gzoom appear in your local pc as say excel, so that if the game can detect running processes then they cannot see the bot clear as day..
just a thought
What I just did was rename the .exe file to something else and when you launch it it shows up as that name =D The running Image name is changed but the Description remains the same ....I'm not certain if a game can scan the description part of your running tasks.
When I run Windows Manager and even HiJack This both reports only show my renamed .exe file running and nothing pertaining to gZoom 1.7 so,,,,,,,,,,that may be some help. I renamed the .exe and the folder.
EDIT--- Hmm,,interesting, I renamed the file to Excel.exe and launched it and now in the description column of task manager it shows nothing, no name. I launched my actual Excel program and it shows a description though...I'll post screen shots of each ----this is cool, wonder if it would really help avoid detection even more!
There's not much point at the moment as it isn't undetectable, anyway for the really paranoid you can purchase a custom version that I'll code ground up so even if gZoom is eventually detected, it wont be.
can someone help me?
I open version 1.7 as admin or something.
He only scans, and nothing happens.
've been looking through this tread but found nothing.
pls help me.
a German response would be very nice but my translator is also very good,,,,,,, I think!
thanks
Achtung! Es wurden mehrere Screens von WvW an anet geschickt die den Teleporter für das Einnehmen genuzt haben würde empfehlen den teleporter erstmal nicht im WvW zu benutzen
mhm ,wo ist mein guild wars Ordner wo die exe drinn ist???
finde nur die exe für den launcher sonst nix....hab das game downloadet ,kann es daran liegen?
ja da sind aber nur 4 datein. meiner meinung nach sollten viel mehr datein für so ein game da sein oder?
ich find aber nix.
unter den 4 datein ist nur die eine exe die den launcher öffnet und die heißt Gw2.exe.
also wenns die richtige ist sollte dies mein problem leider nicht lösen.
ja da sind aber nur 4 datein. meiner meinung nach sollten viel mehr datein für so ein game da sein oder?
ich find aber nix.
unter den 4 datein ist nur die eine exe die den launcher öffnet und die heißt Gw2.exe.
also wenns die richtige ist sollte dies mein problem leider nicht lösen.
All the game files are packed into the large Gw2.dat files, anyway this doesn't matter you don't need to run gZoom from the guild-wars directory it can be run from anywhere, just make sure to run as administrator and that you have the latest .net update
Yes tele was hardcoded so it won't work but the rest should remain functional, I have ways to make that automatic too but I can't resume work on gZoom till my PC is fixed, all I can ask is that anyone that has got a decent amount of use from it donate a small amount to help me out
Yes tele was hardcoded so it won't work but the rest should remain functional, I have ways to make that automatic too but I can't resume work on gZoom till my PC is fixed, all I can ask is that anyone that has got a decent amount of use from it donate a small amount to help me out
How much money do you need to put the teleport up again?
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat