Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
I get paid on the 15th, will be more than happy to throw some cash atcha.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayjaidan View Post
is the speed hack still working?
Yup, gravity mod too. Teleport is the only thing borked

Old   #303

Donated, keep up the good work!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #304

Can I use this in WvW? Only reason I ask is because I want 100% map and would use the gravity and speed only to speed and float to get POI and Vistas

Also the Gzoom 1.7 crashes every time I load. Only 0.9b works for me.

Old   #305

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,169
My question *M* is the detection aspect of client-sided memory editing with guild wars 2 if you have looked in olly, which I myself have not, if they have any checking for modifications within the client or any detection of things externally hooking to the program..

If there is no actual checking with the client, though it is a risk to be banned with having to pay for the game then I would probally give a good look into it myself.. I just not have had the time nor really the interest to modify the client.
Old   #306

Curretnly they dont have anti cheat code, but got opinnion, that something will appear soon
Old   #307

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,169
You can say that they do not have anti cheat because there is nothing in the obvious such as game guard or hackshield but I was more talking about doing editing and it causing client crashes or abnormalities with the server and it detecting it and flagging within the client..

Have you reversed the client itself and torn it down to look and see if there is anything?
Old   #308

yup, u can look my thread to see what ve done, but dont wanna advertise here anything
Old   #309

Received Thanks: 2,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
You can say that they do not have anti cheat because there is nothing in the obvious such as game guard or hackshield but I was more talking about doing editing and it causing client crashes or abnormalities with the server and it detecting it and flagging within the client..

Have you reversed the client itself and torn it down to look and see if there is anything?
Yes at the moment it's a free for all so enjoy it while it lasts, the Anet devs are too busy with other things atm.

Also, could someone with good video editing skills, and familiar all features of the hack make a video showcasing this for me?, PM me if so. I went to make one with windows movie maker but it looked cheap as **** haha.
Old   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
Yes at the moment it's a free for all so enjoy it while it lasts, the Anet devs are too busy with other things atm.

Also, could someone with good video editing skills, and familiar all features of the hack make a video showcasing this for me?, PM me if so. I went to make one with windows movie maker but it looked cheap as **** haha.
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
Old   #311

Received Thanks: 2,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo890 View Post
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
I go digging for clues every time there is a patch, there is always the risk though but you accept that when you decide to hack.
Old   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
I go digging for clues every time there is a patch, there is always the risk though but you accept that when you decide to hack.
yeah that sounds fair, don't do the crime if you can't take the punishment

was just thinking if it's similar to hag's, he's 100% confident that you can only get banned from player reports and not detection from the system (i'm not tech savvy as you can see so just wondering)
Old   #313

M how close are you to being able to replace that card?
Old   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo890 View Post
its an etiquette of hacking. use it for your self such as exploring map or dungeon. dont use it for wvw. getting orb and such.
Old   #315

elite*gold: 30
I think its patched to sync with skills i tryed now with all classes and allways when i activate the sync skill i get back to the orginal position (you can only tele one time and if you try a second time you get back to orginal position). I tryed so much time now is it just for me or have someone the same problems. I testet it with other teleporters

Closed Thread