Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread
 
Old   #301
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
I get paid on the 15th, will be more than happy to throw some cash atcha.



uidlucidatl is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #302
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayjaidan View Post
is the speed hack still working?
Yup, gravity mod too. Teleport is the only thing borked


rostol is offline  
Old   #303
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Donated, keep up the good work!
GiediePrime is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #304
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 8
Can I use this in WvW? Only reason I ask is because I want 100% map and would use the gravity and speed only to speed and float to get POI and Vistas

Also the Gzoom 1.7 crashes every time I load. Only 0.9b works for me.


kyle939 is offline  
Old   #305
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,410
Received Thanks: 2,169
My question *M* is the detection aspect of client-sided memory editing with guild wars 2 if you have looked in olly, which I myself have not, if they have any checking for modifications within the client or any detection of things externally hooking to the program..

If there is no actual checking with the client, though it is a risk to be banned with having to pay for the game then I would probally give a good look into it myself.. I just not have had the time nor really the interest to modify the client.
Ploxasarus is online now  
Old   #306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 94
Curretnly they dont have anti cheat code, but got opinnion, that something will appear soon
Eldaen is offline  
Old   #307
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,410
Received Thanks: 2,169
You can say that they do not have anti cheat because there is nothing in the obvious such as game guard or hackshield but I was more talking about doing editing and it causing client crashes or abnormalities with the server and it detecting it and flagging within the client..

Have you reversed the client itself and torn it down to look and see if there is anything?
Ploxasarus is online now  
Old   #308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 94
yup, u can look my thread to see what ve done, but dont wanna advertise here anything
Eldaen is offline  
Old   #309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 2,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
You can say that they do not have anti cheat because there is nothing in the obvious such as game guard or hackshield but I was more talking about doing editing and it causing client crashes or abnormalities with the server and it detecting it and flagging within the client..

Have you reversed the client itself and torn it down to look and see if there is anything?
Yes at the moment it's a free for all so enjoy it while it lasts, the Anet devs are too busy with other things atm.

Also, could someone with good video editing skills, and familiar all features of the hack make a video showcasing this for me?, PM me if so. I went to make one with windows movie maker but it looked cheap as **** haha.
*M* is offline  
Old   #310
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
Yes at the moment it's a free for all so enjoy it while it lasts, the Anet devs are too busy with other things atm.

Also, could someone with good video editing skills, and familiar all features of the hack make a video showcasing this for me?, PM me if so. I went to make one with windows movie maker but it looked cheap as **** haha.
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
Trejo890 is offline  
Old   #311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 2,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo890 View Post
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
I go digging for clues every time there is a patch, there is always the risk though but you accept that when you decide to hack.
*M* is offline  
Old   #312
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
I go digging for clues every time there is a patch, there is always the risk though but you accept that when you decide to hack.
yeah that sounds fair, don't do the crime if you can't take the punishment

was just thinking if it's similar to hag's, he's 100% confident that you can only get banned from player reports and not detection from the system (i'm not tech savvy as you can see so just wondering)
Trejo890 is offline  
Old   #313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 10
M how close are you to being able to replace that card?
grimb0 is offline  
Old   #314
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo890 View Post
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
its an etiquette of hacking. use it for your self such as exploring map or dungeon. dont use it for wvw. getting orb and such.
vandridel is offline  
Old   #315
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 65
I think its patched to sync with skills i tryed now with all classes and allways when i activate the sync skill i get back to the orginal position (you can only tele one time and if you try a second time you get back to orginal position). I tryed so much time now is it just for me or have someone the same problems. I testet it with other teleporters


Kingkroat is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners}
Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :) Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal.... UPDATE: 12.5.2011 Viel Spaß damit
14 Replies - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client
Don't forget to +rep! These are the steps: Heres the translation of babel fish 1. A Desktop linkage put on 2. With the right mouse button...
5 Replies - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.