Please do not compare this hack with others. If you put down noein('s hack) one more time, I'm going to personally report you. Some GCPH players sell those free hacks for money, and the only reason I'm not region blocking is because of those 'good' players who don't. Darn sellers upsets me, and noein feels the same way as well (I think).
Also, please don't flame those who have some errors in English. It's not that everyone is the English masters.
@Harruzame
Could you check it out one more time? I didn't see any NAGC updates that could possibly be blocking this, and it works on my comp.
@cheater
There will be no autoloot or drop location change. Please, walk, dash, or jump to the items.
@police
I did not change monster spawn. Samsara does spawn in the ToC, it's just that it dies quicker than others.
Anyways, final exam's over. I'm going to be working on the hack today, and going to test it tomorrow after NAGC's patch.
Btw, I find it funny that I'm better known as 'makin' in foreign forums.
He won't drop item in some comps, and that includes mine. If you want something that makes Samsara drop something, please wait until Thursday.
I'm completely dropping any remaining support (ie. Q&A) for GCPH from next version as there were too many questions/complaints involving GCPH even though I and Mod Chiharu said not to. I'm not preventing them from using the hack, but am not answering any GCPH questions, either.
I'm also thinking about making the screen flood with the message box "This is for NAGC blah" **** every time you open the hack, because I know a majority of people come to this specific thread only to download the attachment, not to read the first post or title or w/e.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -