dont bother makim he is busy in real life and doesn't have time for making the hack its not like you cant actually do the dungeon without it dont be so damm lazy thinking the hack its your life and do dungeon runs normally maybe with more people if makim updates the hack good but if dont then dont spam beg him there are more importan things in makim's life now
1.) I am having some technical difficulties installing the .net Frameworks, when it is installing it stop and gives me an error saying the files downloaded were deleted and that you might want to try to reinstall this. I dont know what to do.
2.) When i run the hack(doing everything as instructed), when i get to the login screen i wait for the timer to finish but i get some wierd error about these files are already in use and it gives me 2 options: continue or quit.
I am running Windows 7 and would highly appreciate it if someone could help me.
1.) I am having some technical difficulties installing the .net Frameworks, when it is installing it stop and gives me an error saying the files downloaded were deleted and that you might want to try to reinstall this. I dont know what to do.
2.) When i run the hack(doing everything as instructed), when i get to the login screen i wait for the timer to finish but i get some wierd error about these files are already in use and it gives me 2 options: continue or quit.
I am running Windows 7 and would highly appreciate it if someone could help me.
Same problem on my Win Vista here I think Ntreev patched this.
Guys... Stop spamming this post.. It has been Patched, they must have changed some files around. So.. Now you can continue to play, or sit back and wait for someone to do something, That's basically it.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -