yay!!! thx makim not offense but dis is better than ur other hax, is like the brian hax but just need some fix to be a perfect "clone" from brian hax :P
O that. Uh... that was just a little method to make sure a certain part of code works, and seems like I forgot to remove it. It will be removed next time.
@Dha
It is a matter of opinion, and there's no reason for me to feel disturbed by opinions. Yes, it's almost like sir Brian~'s hax, although it'll never ever be a 'perfect clone'.
Btw, if anyone got a better idea for the background image, I'll change to that for the next update. I seriously lacked images, so I set up the background as an anime, which is very unlikely for me.
Very awesome idea, I love it but FOL takes a while. I was just wondering if you can have the portals at spawn point and stuff and take away the dely time and stuff like that. Other than taking a while it's a very good hack.
Yea the hack is great.
It would be great if you could move the portal at the jump stage. Kinda like how Brians hack was but even so.
This is great and thx alot.
btw i thought the background image was random odd xD.
I just wish I could get this to work with the perfect star trainer. I think the 2 wont work together because im on windows 7 and i saw another person post their problem when using windows7
For ppl who want portals and etc. stuffs:
I rephrased the last question in FAQ just for your convenience.
Delay time is a completely different problem, I'm not going to even try to include it in order to keep this code as simple as it can. Trying to prevent this hack from getting detected alone is already half-killing me, the other half being the bad economy, which reduced my work shifts.
If you want a faster run, please use dungeon hack.
Yes I need an idea on the background image. I picked one that was in my HD and had the right size, seriously, and I wanted to differentiate it from dungeon hack's background image so ppl can enjoy dungeon hack without being confused which one is which.
Not sure about perfect star. Just try running both as admin and as windows xp compatibility.
guys, stop your complaining, the man is trying hard enough as is, so just shut up or go away, -_- forever.
Plus im glad u decided to make an sd hack, XD i hope we can become friends in the future XD, plus i would like some help on getting started as well, i haven't been to intrigued by it lately, but if i could start doing it, i could take some slack off of you guys because i know u need some time off XD.
people its not updated to th latest patch you morons. cant you read? he said he wont update this until marh 23rd and he released it 2 days ago, before the latest patch, we dont have sd until next week so we can forget about the new pets.
btw next week we get mari so makim get ready we will need you to sd all of the dungeons in the game soon
I'm pretty sure its gonna be the week after. Usually when Mari is coming out there's something involving her on the world map, but nothing is happening on NAGC so I'm guessing she's not coming out next week.
u don't have to be a smart alec i was letting makim know whenever he read this. You see I am first post about it. You can state what you said but don't be an A-hole about it.
Thank u for this hack Sir makim43. This surely help on unlocking map.
However, I think I found some error in the "Fortress of Ascension", right before fighting thanatos. There's an error message that said missing thanatosblablabla.lua;restart the patcher.
Is this just me or everyone find this too?
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -