is there a hack wherein you will be able to open all the boxes after you finish a dungeon run?? i just think that it would be cool if you would be able to get all the items inside the 4 boxes...^_^
I don't know if its just me.
But I was using the SD hack a little over half an hour ago, It was working fine.
And then it patched some .ini file I believe (I could be wrong), and the SD doesn't work anymore.
People please try and tell me if its just me, Or they patched it.
this isnt detected, i just used it just now
wat is the warning it gives you?
because you have to make sure that you log in when the timer is done
and also for it to work, press the "Press This After Log In" or it will give you a msg in korean
Maybe I can't install the framework pack because I'm running Windows XP Pro? I can't install the other thing either for some unknown reason. I wonder what I did wrong?
Edit: Uhhhhhhh (multiple h's) I tried installing the framework pack again and this time it worked? So yeah, now everything works. Time to get back to "work". xD
I wonder, how long has this been working? Tomorrow is patch night so... If all fellow users would play responsibly and NOT use it past 2 PM server time =p that's just playing it safe so you don't get caught. Anyway think they will patch it (if they have ever patched it before?)
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -