Alrights so i've got a little problem with the "dungeon hack feature" each time i use it to try and get vanessa helm for my sieghart, Samsara NEVER drops any items, now some of you will probably say it also comes from the chests, i know that >.>
but it would help some more if samsara was able to drop stuff too, i might get the helm from him :/ because lately the chests only give me potions
@makim
Sir your dungeon hack has problems for quest items drop,., partusay, gaikoz, basilisk and many more,., i hope you can fix this sir thanks in advance!?! already pressed the thanks button
guys you can use the SD hack if u have trouble using the Dungeon hack.
And just a reminder...Dungeon hack works only on specific dungeons. You can see the list in the first page
You won't get second job frags on Gaikoz, it was intended for Gaikoz's Sword or dice instead. I would try forgotten city difficulty 3. Paradom kill is meh, it isn't intentional, and I was experimenting something way back when I only uploaded dungeon hack. I forgot to reverse it.
@--YoShImOrI--
Sorry for confusion. I was saying no tagalog to everyone who uses it in this thread.
@police253
Please use the new version and try dungeon hack. SD hack v1.06 and v1.07 will soon be deleted.
@AssasinCreed
NAGC uses GameGuard, not Xtrap. I believe you're using a different region.
@cheaterdawaq
What I mean by tens of hours is not 10 hours, but 20, 30, 40, like that. The problem is I myself cannot bother to do it, editing near 100 files one by one on each trigger.
Ty to every1 helping me out answer questions.
No problem Sir Makim ^_^
By the way Sir Makim, are you aware that your hack was posted on a particular site? Do they have your permission?
Quote:
Originally Posted by police253
@--YoShImOrI--
thx so much for repost v1.06....
my mission at last done....
Your welcome, it's my honor to help...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhau
just stupid question..
got the hack running..
but how to use it???
using SD mode..try to press X in game..nothing happen...
thanks..
What do you mean by pressing "x" but nothing happens? I know that you don't need to press anything to make this hack works while in the game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyomg123
Thanks makim ! ^_^
But, I locate my gc folder and it the '' run '' button is not clickable :<
Please make sure that you have already click the bypass pathcher, I think... and please check the settings to... set the clock and your ready to go! ^_^ that's what I do...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykie
~still working?
Yup... It's still working fine for me
@all
If you don't feel using sir makim's dungeon hack or having many troubles with it... there's his SD hack which doesn't contains much error...
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -