He won't drop item in some comps, and that includes mine. If you want something that makes Samsara drop something, please wait until Thursday.
I'm completely dropping any remaining support (ie. Q&A) for GCPH from next version as there were too many questions/complaints involving GCPH even though I and Mod Chiharu said not to. I'm not preventing them from using the hack, but am not answering any GCPH questions, either.
I'm also thinking about making the screen flood with the message box "This is for NAGC blah" **** every time you open the hack, because I know a majority of people come to this specific thread only to download the attachment, not to read the first post or title or w/e.
Right on man XD power to ya, and i really think that more ppl need to start making there own instead of relying on you for nagc hacks you know XD.
I was wondering Sir Makim, If it was possible to delay thanatos' 3rd form death so that his items don't fall into an unreachable invisible ledge? I was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks in advance! Keep up the great work.
+ Kudos to Makim
i patched the GC at 23/6/2010 and the hack is not working ...
i use this hack and at login page, it's say : cannot connect to server .
but, if i not use this hack, i can play normally .
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -