Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
why cant i get the pet heal to work
Do you:
  • have you pet equipt?
  • food in slot 9?
  • is the bot running?

The auto-heal functions are only active when the bot is running, for now. This version is the first that is capable of handling pets during the inactive stage, I just haven't enabled it until I can work out a solution to get the bot to send keys to the game when the window is not on top. The healing, attacks and window checks are now threaded so I should be able to add more to the bot now without it slowing down appreciably.

I am in the process of adding in type checks for the healing pots, chi pots,
pet food and others but I haven't finished yet. Still trying to finding the IDs for all the different types of pets, so I can properly identify them.

I need to find IDs for the Dragon, HTs, Mounts and the 3rd evos of all the pets. I also need to find out what foods the divines eat (Horses become meat eaters at divine).

I am working on a small helper for the bot that will look thru the inventory ingame and catalog the IDs of the items collected and it will add in the IDs and the memory area for the item. Unfortunately, Hero does not store the names of the items ingame, that's server-side, so I have to manually enter the item names into the growing database. This database will let me know what items to store, what to sell and what to keep.

Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Great job!
I've just started it, and it does all: it gets player info, loads the server + players etc.

Sadly, it doesn't start..
I've pressed delete several times, but nothing happens...
I miss the old "start" button

Well, that's it for me..
No idea what's up.
The start button is still there, I just changed it to a speed button and combined it with the stoplight indicator.

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
The start button is still there, I just changed it to a speed button and combined it with the stoplight indicator.
I still don't get it, sorry. ;o
One odd thing is that the header of the Windows is stuck on "Loading Character Settings"
For sme reason, though, it already has all the info it needs: my exp, my name, level, KC, Gold, Area etc etc etc etc.
That... traffic light at the top is at Green, so I assume it SHOULD work.
I have absolutely no idea why it won't react, the old versions used to work.
Old   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
I still don't get it, sorry. ;o
One odd thing is that the header of the Windows is stuck on "Loading Character Settings"
For sme reason, though, it already has all the info it needs: my exp, my name, level, KC, Gold, Area etc etc etc etc.
That... traffic light at the top is at Green, so I assume it SHOULD work.
I have absolutely no idea why it won't react, the old versions used to work.
hmm, it's still trying to pull something from the character settings file. When it's finished loading everything, it changes the caption to "Hellfire" to show it's ready. Send me a copy of the char.ini file you're trying to load and the hellbot.ini file and I'll see what I can figure out.

Old   #125

hey how can i make my bot only use skillls and spam 1-6 Very fast? it goes very slow for me
Old   #126

Quote:
hey how can i make my bot only use skillls and spam 1-6 Very fast? it goes very slow for me
check skills 1-6 and uncheck "Humanize"
Old   #127

in the chRACTER file i edited skills 1-6 from 100 to 10 shud i change that back to do what we spoke of in the post above?
Old   #128

Quote:

hmm, it's still trying to pull something from the character settings file. When it's finished loading everything, it changes the caption to "Hellfire" to show it's ready. Send me a copy of the char.ini file you're trying to load and the hellbot.ini file and I'll see what I can figure out.
Sent!
Old   #129

Quote:
in the chRACTER file i edited skills 1-6 from 100 to 10 shud i change that back to do what we spoke of in the post above?
those values are not used any longer. Changing them will have no effect. Just check what skills you want to use. The bot checks the game recharge settings to tell when a skill can be used again.

The "Humanize" option is there to allow the bot to either run at it's fastest (easiest to be detected) or "Humanized" (runs with varied spacing between keys as if a human were pressing them, and hard to detect). Default is Humanized to keep Netgame from noticing.

The skill recharge rates are determined by the game, stored in several different locations. Change one, it defaults back to what the others show. To truly modify the recharge rates, it would take adding a permanent patch to the client. I am reluctant to tamper with the client code directly, as the client's size is checked at startup, using a CRC32 check. A patch after loading might work, haven't investigated that option much yet.

A good example, the character's position is stored in 29 different locations (few that can be modified). Change one, they ALL change back to the original (unless you modify them in a SPECIFIC order 8^D) This is why the teleports are quirky, and don't always work correctly. Still trying to work out how the game can tell when you are entering/leaving a restricted space.
Old   #130

Page bot off?
Old   #131

karraksc if u get dumb questions make a tutorial when u show how to use the bot and add right install on it
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantans View Post
Page bot off?
Am in the middle of moving the webpage and servers onto a seperate system from my main work computer. Should be back up this evening, I think. Migrating the servers from an XP machine onto a Windows 2008 server setup. Ought to give faster download speeds and allow me to free up resource by moving all my design stuff off my work system. This will let me keep the webpage online 24/7 and I can focus on design ideas while the main system is working. As it stands right now, when I need to rebuild a HD the main system has to go offline until the drive is finished (2-19 hrs). Ach, two computers on my desk and now 5 under the desk!!!!!
Old   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
karraksc if u get dumb questions make a tutorial when u show how to use the bot and add right install on it
Started on that a few days ago, before having to stop and fix 4 HDs that crashed. Am going to do a walk-thru on the bot, breaking down all the features and their uses. Also got to update the pics of the bot on the webpage since I've changed the layout a while back. I will be getting back to working on it once I finish changing everything over to the new server.
Old   #134

Quote:
Started on that a few days ago, before having to stop and fix 4 HDs that crashed. Am going to do a walk-thru on the bot, breaking down all the features and their uses. Also got to update the pics of the bot on the webpage since I've changed the layout a while back. I will be getting back to working on it once I finish changing everything over to the new server.
sounds good
Old   #135

every time i open the bot now it just opens and closes... dont know whats going on

Closed Thread