Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
why cant i get the pet heal to work
Do you:
  • have you pet equipt?
  • food in slot 9?
  • is the bot running?

The auto-heal functions are only active when the bot is running, for now. This version is the first that is capable of handling pets during the inactive stage, I just haven't enabled it until I can work out a solution to get the bot to send keys to the game when the window is not on top. The healing, attacks and window checks are now threaded so I should be able to add more to the bot now without it slowing down appreciably.

I am in the process of adding in type checks for the healing pots, chi pots,
pet food and others but I haven't finished yet. Still trying to finding the IDs for all the different types of pets, so I can properly identify them.

I need to find IDs for the Dragon, HTs, Mounts and the 3rd evos of all the pets. I also need to find out what foods the divines eat (Horses become meat eaters at divine).

I am working on a small helper for the bot that will look thru the inventory ingame and catalog the IDs of the items collected and it will add in the IDs and the memory area for the item. Unfortunately, Hero does not store the names of the items ingame, that's server-side, so I have to manually enter the item names into the growing database. This database will let me know what items to store, what to sell and what to keep.



karraksc is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Great job!
I've just started it, and it does all: it gets player info, loads the server + players etc.

Sadly, it doesn't start..
I've pressed delete several times, but nothing happens...
I miss the old "start" button

Well, that's it for me..
No idea what's up.
The start button is still there, I just changed it to a speed button and combined it with the stoplight indicator.


karraksc is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
The start button is still there, I just changed it to a speed button and combined it with the stoplight indicator.
I still don't get it, sorry. ;o
One odd thing is that the header of the Windows is stuck on "Loading Character Settings"
For sme reason, though, it already has all the info it needs: my exp, my name, level, KC, Gold, Area etc etc etc etc.
That... traffic light at the top is at Green, so I assume it SHOULD work.
I have absolutely no idea why it won't react, the old versions used to work.
Vulpone is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
I still don't get it, sorry. ;o
One odd thing is that the header of the Windows is stuck on "Loading Character Settings"
For sme reason, though, it already has all the info it needs: my exp, my name, level, KC, Gold, Area etc etc etc etc.
That... traffic light at the top is at Green, so I assume it SHOULD work.
I have absolutely no idea why it won't react, the old versions used to work.
hmm, it's still trying to pull something from the character settings file. When it's finished loading everything, it changes the caption to "Hellfire" to show it's ready. Send me a copy of the char.ini file you're trying to load and the hellbot.ini file and I'll see what I can figure out.


karraksc is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 2
hey how can i make my bot only use skillls and spam 1-6 Very fast? it goes very slow for me
cracka3930 is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
hey how can i make my bot only use skillls and spam 1-6 Very fast? it goes very slow for me
check skills 1-6 and uncheck "Humanize"
karraksc is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 2
in the chRACTER file i edited skills 1-6 from 100 to 10 shud i change that back to do what we spoke of in the post above?
cracka3930 is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post


hmm, it's still trying to pull something from the character settings file. When it's finished loading everything, it changes the caption to "Hellfire" to show it's ready. Send me a copy of the char.ini file you're trying to load and the hellbot.ini file and I'll see what I can figure out.
Sent!
Vulpone is offline  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
in the chRACTER file i edited skills 1-6 from 100 to 10 shud i change that back to do what we spoke of in the post above?
those values are not used any longer. Changing them will have no effect. Just check what skills you want to use. The bot checks the game recharge settings to tell when a skill can be used again.

The "Humanize" option is there to allow the bot to either run at it's fastest (easiest to be detected) or "Humanized" (runs with varied spacing between keys as if a human were pressing them, and hard to detect). Default is Humanized to keep Netgame from noticing.

The skill recharge rates are determined by the game, stored in several different locations. Change one, it defaults back to what the others show. To truly modify the recharge rates, it would take adding a permanent patch to the client. I am reluctant to tamper with the client code directly, as the client's size is checked at startup, using a CRC32 check. A patch after loading might work, haven't investigated that option much yet.

A good example, the character's position is stored in 29 different locations (few that can be modified). Change one, they ALL change back to the original (unless you modify them in a SPECIFIC order 8^D) This is why the teleports are quirky, and don't always work correctly. Still trying to work out how the game can tell when you are entering/leaving a restricted space.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 3
Page bot off?
fantans is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
karraksc if u get dumb questions make a tutorial when u show how to use the bot and add right install on it
ax5 is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantans View Post
Page bot off?
Am in the middle of moving the webpage and servers onto a seperate system from my main work computer. Should be back up this evening, I think. Migrating the servers from an XP machine onto a Windows 2008 server setup. Ought to give faster download speeds and allow me to free up resource by moving all my design stuff off my work system. This will let me keep the webpage online 24/7 and I can focus on design ideas while the main system is working. As it stands right now, when I need to rebuild a HD the main system has to go offline until the drive is finished (2-19 hrs). Ach, two computers on my desk and now 5 under the desk!!!!!
karraksc is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
karraksc if u get dumb questions make a tutorial when u show how to use the bot and add right install on it
Started on that a few days ago, before having to stop and fix 4 HDs that crashed. Am going to do a walk-thru on the bot, breaking down all the features and their uses. Also got to update the pics of the bot on the webpage since I've changed the layout a while back. I will be getting back to working on it once I finish changing everything over to the new server.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Started on that a few days ago, before having to stop and fix 4 HDs that crashed. Am going to do a walk-thru on the bot, breaking down all the features and their uses. Also got to update the pics of the bot on the webpage since I've changed the layout a while back. I will be getting back to working on it once I finish changing everything over to the new server.
sounds good
ax5 is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 2
every time i open the bot now it just opens and closes... dont know whats going on


cracka3930 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
contribution points
hi guys i need your help i will get in my char more contribution points can you tell me we can i get more cpt about wpe i hope of your interisting...
2 Replies - RF Online
A Small Contribution
Since I am pretty crap at scripting, hacking and generally life :p I can't contribute a great deal to this community in those terms, but I do...
8 Replies - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
My first contribution
I was just thinking that on my server Meteor tears sell for around 750 k, So i was just thinking that you could keep on trading someone and then...
2 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
My contribution...
Ok, all you have to do is always click on the same box and you have a greater chance at socs. This isnt luck, it's statistics. Think about real...
16 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Contribution
Alright as u can see im a "non contributor" and ill admit i mostly dl shit BUT reason being is I R NOOB:P like im still in highschool grade 11 and im...
4 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.