Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
can it be posible to adjust the sleep time of the skill? waited 10sec or more before the next cycle. thanks
Sleep time? Are you talking about how long it takes before the skill can be used again?

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Sleep time? Are you talking about how long it takes before the skill can be used again?
ops sorry im to technical..hehehe sleep time is autoit syntax. but yeah thats what i mean and ive notice too it will stop to used skill when use pots.

Old   #258

elite*gold: 71
sehr großes lob <3

kriegst auf jeden fall ein THX xD
Old   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
With the game up and the bot showing the General Tab (the one with your HP/Chi stats not the skill checkboxes). Hit the PrtScn button and paste it into the Paint program (edit option/Paste). Then save the screenshot as a JPG and email it to me at .

This will show the bot onscreen and I can see what options you have set, what the bot says it sees and so forth. Thanks.
I use the game not in window mode and if i do alt + tab for icon the game the bot crash, i will try to see if it dont crash when im in window mode

Old   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
I use the game not in window mode and if i do alt + tab for icon the game the bot crash, i will try to see if it dont crash when im in window mode
I looked at the screenshot you sent and noticed what the problem was. The giveaway was the inconsistancy between the XP bar in the bot and the XP bar on the game being different. This only occurs when you log out and back in without logging out of the game completely (changing servers/characters). When you do this, the memory locations for the game change and the bot no longer knows where the information is.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Try using the auto-login option instead when you need to change servers/characters if you want the bot to run. Logging out of the game and back in ensures that the bot can locate the game info it needs to run. In the future, I might consider altering it to permit changing servers/characters under bot control but not at this time. It's complicated to re-initialize all the pointers for logging back in correctly without a clean sweep of the variables.

Or you could just close the bot and simply restart it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #261

I'm just starting on Hero so I'll give it a try, too.
Old   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianjhuo View Post
I'm just starting on Hero so I'll give it a try, too.
Have fun. The servers just came back up after the maintanence and the bot is running fine, so I'm going to be taking my webserver down for some repairs it is needing after yesterday's lightning storms. Should be back up after the defrag is finished.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #263

First of all i would like to thank you for your efforts in making this bot, i just downloaded your newer release v2.90I and it charms like crazy. So please look into it again tyvm in advance.
Old   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by katil2 View Post
First of all i would like to thank you for your efforts in making this bot, i just downloaded your newer release v2.90I and it charms like crazy. So please look into it again tyvm in advance.
I think i recall fixing it by selling all of my charms and buying new ones. I didnt run into the problem again
Old   #265

Quote:
you have to put HP and CHI pots in 7-8 slots thats solve the problem or dont put charm on '=' slot
Old   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
you have to put HP and CHI pots in 7-8 slots thats solve the problem or dont put charm on '=' slot
i am aware of the slots the pots and chi go in(it writes it on the first page of this thread o.o), just didnt know i had to leave the charms out.

bot doesnt work after update 474, i tried removing the bot completely and reinstalling again but no go. so i dont know how it works with you after you had hero online updated.
Old   #267

after login in game the panel with bot options is freeze and dont respond any advance info , i have windows xp ^^ thx in advance :P
Old   #268

Quote:
i am aware of the slots the pots and chi go in(it writes it on the first page of this thread o.o), just didnt know i had to leave the charms out.

bot doesnt work after update 474, i tried removing the bot completely and reinstalling again but no go. so i dont know how it works with you after you had hero online updated.
Hero changed the pointer locations again so I am having to update it. I've got it doing test runs right now to make sure it doesn't have any quirks. So far, it seems to be running good, lots, gm quiz, skills pots etc. If things go okay, I ought to have it ready for download this evening.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #269

Just asking, karraksc... are you coding it on autoit or using C++ / VB and other stuff?
Old   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongogb View Post
Just asking, karraksc... are you coding it on autoit or using C++ / VB and other stuff?
I started this project using AutoIt, but switched to Delphi when AutoIt couldn't do some of the things I was needing to put into the bot.

Closed Thread