Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2011, 02:58   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Hey, mate.
Say, is there any plan, or rather chance, of you including a mining section in your bot? Since Golden basin has been replaced with Golden Castle, things are really different...
Minerals don't hold forever, they are empty and killed after 20 skills - meaning you have to select a new one, so the old n-press-bots don't work anymore. (n being the associated number with the bot-skill.)

You surely know about that already; any idea how that can be used?

Thanks a bunch and sorry if it's been asked and answered before.

Cheers
I'll have to go into Golden Castle to test a few things but I don't think it should be hard to get it to work with the new changes. Sounds like they gave the minerals a HP value of some type that can be tracked. Just have to find it, monitor it and handle things once it is "dead".
Old 05/22/2011, 03:06   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganItachi View Post
thanks for replying man, lastly it is possible to change the coding to allow us to do other stuff while keeping the bot up? because when i open the bot i can even use facebook or something

-thanks
It can be done, tho it's a pain. The only success I've had so far is thru a directx unit I modded to work with the bot. Took having to inject a DLL into the games memory section, which IS detectable by the game (after 10 min, the game DC's the connection and I have to log back in again. I'm working on an alternative tho I am not close to switching over to it yet. The problem with using the standard SendKey function is that input goes to the app that is on top, whichever app it may be. I'm sure you notice what it does when you click on the bot screen and it immediately switches back to the game screen to prevent game key commands being sent to the bot, or any other app. Sending to a background app is harder to work with, but it has been done before. It will just take some time to find a workable solution.
Old 05/22/2011, 10:28   #318

yes, whenever i click for example '' my computer'' it will immediately switches back to the game thats why i am unable to do anything other then staring at the game lol ^^
Old 05/22/2011, 16:08   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I'll have to go into Golden Castle to test a few things but I don't think it should be hard to get it to work with the new changes. Sounds like they gave the minerals a HP value of some type that can be tracked. Just have to find it, monitor it and handle things once it is "dead".
Awesome, thanks for the effort!
Just today, your bot got me to 76 from 74.
PS. if anyone doesn't wanna check back and empty their inventory every 15-minutes (like me), do this:
Change the hotkey for picking up items from s to something abstract; I chose ].
That way, the only time you will have to check back is once you run out of chi pots, and that took me over 1-2h.
(Of course, this is only temporary; as soon as karraksc includes a drop-filter, this will no longer be any problem. Still, until then: grind without having to check back so often.)

PPS: only follow PS if you have enough Gold
Old 05/30/2011, 17:21   #320

Is the project dead?
It's not working on the latest version; at least not for me.
And I've seen no comments nor any updates, so I was wondering whether it died. :O
Old 05/30/2011, 22:40   #321

Quote:
Is the project dead?
It's not working on the latest version; at least not for me.
And I've seen no comments nor any updates, so I was wondering whether it died. :O
Not even close to dead. Been working on the Inventory and skill routines, trying to get them to work properly. Since the pointers didn't change during the last patch, I haven't realeased a new update yet.

During the last XP event I took a monk from 1 to 58 just during the 12 hours of the event. And this was running before and after 481 patch update. Would have gotten him higher if they had run the event on the 28th. I only got him up 2 levels that day.
Old 05/30/2011, 22:42   #322

Quote:
Awesome, thanks for the effort!
Just today, your bot got me to 76 from 74.
PS. if anyone doesn't wanna check back and empty their inventory every 15-minutes (like me), do this:
Change the hotkey for picking up items from s to something abstract; I chose ].
That way, the only time you will have to check back is once you run out of chi pots, and that took me over 1-2h.
(Of course, this is only temporary; as soon as karraksc includes a drop-filter, this will no longer be any problem. Still, until then: grind without having to check back so often.)

PPS: only follow PS if you have enough Gold
That would work, or you could simply uncheck the autoloot box which would do the same thing.
Old 05/31/2011, 00:07   #323

Quote:
That would work, or you could simply uncheck the autoloot box which would do the same thing.
Touché!
I must have overlooked that box, my bad.
And foolish me for not seeing that EXP event.
It's so typical. I am occupied with School and exams all week and refuse to play Hero during that time. And what happens? An EXP Event.
Just incredible. :/
Old 06/09/2011, 11:01   #324

not working at 483.Please fix it.

Thanks karraksc.
Old 06/09/2011, 14:00   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by booms2 View Post
not working at 483.Please fix it.

Thanks karraksc.
I have started working on it as soon as the servers came back online. I've still got 5 pointers to track down and as soon as I can locate them, I'll send out an update.

Let me know what you guys think of the new Hunting Aid option in the game.
Old 06/09/2011, 16:57   #326

Quote:
I have started working on it as soon as the servers came back online. I've still got 5 pointers to track down and as soon as I can locate them, I'll send out an update.

Let me know what you guys think of the new Hunting Aid option in the game.
I LOVE the item-pickup system. It filters by "rare" and "normal". Lovely!
I also absolutely love the fact that it's NOT n-cash based. It's based on Gold, how awesome is that? It seems Hero finally woke up and realized that people don't want to grind and don't want to buy nCash!

:9

Edit:
Runs very nice! Been using it for the last 20 minutes. It's helped me a lot! Used my cookie and my 100% coupon. Love the timing of PoW and my musa luring-skill. Also, it foods ALL your food. It sees the entirety of the pots available, not just the ones on the f8 key.

But since you don't have access to the game files, it's normal that this is somewhat superior. They know the files better than anyone else..
Old 06/13/2011, 01:54   #327

I think new AID is nice but not super, in first you need stay always in front of computer because the AID dont do GM quiz, second on me it skill so fast even if i put different time and many skill miss expecially buff and that is a problem, for the rest is very good expecially on using all pots on bag, will love if they add autoselling items on certain maps in few minuts bag is full of ****
Old 06/13/2011, 02:32   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
I think new AID is nice but not super, in first you need stay always in front of computer because the AID dont do GM quiz, second on me it skill so fast even if i put different time and many skill miss expecially buff and that is a problem, for the rest is very good expecially on using all pots on bag, will love if they add autoselling items on certain maps in few minuts bag is full of ****
+1 in autoselling,but one thing they forgot also no disabling of normal attack.
Old 06/13/2011, 10:41   #329

Yeah, GM-Quiz part sucks.

Is your FTP down, karrakcs?
Can't reach it. : o )
Old 06/13/2011, 15:35   #330

Quote:
Yeah, GM-Quiz part sucks.

Is your FTP down, karrakcs?
Can't reach it. : o )
I let the bot sit and idle, with the HP/Chi/Petfood unchecked, when I use the Hunting Aid. That way the bot answers the GM Quiz for me.

I am in the process of adding a forum server to the setups here and had to take the FTP offline for a bit. The web server is up still until I can get things finished. My web server software has a built-in FTP and the Forum software has one as well and they don't like each other 8^D As soon as I can get the forum FTP to shut down, the FTP will be back up full time.

I'm setting this up so devs have a place to discuss ideas without prying eyes from Netgame.

*** The forum server is up and running ***
To access the forum, go to my website: and follow the links
Closed Thread