Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #736

elite*gold: 0
So you don't think the US player wont jump off and join their EU friends?
And wth is G fking G? Before saying we are "EU players is just down right ignorant" and fail, you think you are much better huh? It just the point that Jrm don't want EU players to play because "They are lagging blah blah bla..."

Quote:
I actually made this decision to only host to the states. I have played many MMOFPS games and during that time i realized foreigners are nothing but laggers.

I have grown to hate foreigners due to there tremendously high pings.

So instead of trying to help them i just sad to hell with it.

You naggy btches can cry all you want but who cares about the arab laggers have a good day"
Just something idiotic to post.

But goodluck with the server Jrm if it's true or not.

Old   #737

US server can fail because people going to join EU servers to get more PvP,
On US server there going to be only US players, on EU server it going to be EU and US players combined. I dont know about others but if i was US player and had to chose only US server and EU-US server i would join the second one obviously because there would be more chance to get better and bigger PvP.

Old   #738

lol i fail? yet yur all mad cause hes not hosting the game so YU can play the minority in the situation. yur the smallest portion of the equation so why spend so much extra money when hes a normal guy like yu and me just so about 7% of the AGE's players can play? if yu were hosting a server with yur own money out of yur pockets and it had 100 people wanting to play and 7 of said ppl couldnt play would yu spend a text 400 bucks and ship a server elsewhere so yu could better host it for 7 ppl? no yu wouldnt so dont even say yu would lol.

and for akioz yu were so happy for the server until he said EU players couldnt play as well and now yur just jumping on the bandwagon for bashing. so yu sir are a prime example to point out cause yur looking stupid all over a game. its a game find another one to play like the rest of the world
Old   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
lol i fail? yet yur all mad cause hes not hosting the game so YU can play the minority in the situation. yur the smallest portion of the equation so why spend so much extra money when hes a normal guy like yu and me just so about 7% of the AGE's players can play? if yu were hosting a server with yur own money out of yur pockets and it had 100 people wanting to play and 7 of said ppl couldnt play would yu spend a text 400 bucks and ship a server elsewhere so yu could better host it for 7 ppl? no yu wouldnt so dont even say yu would lol.

and for akioz yu were so happy for the server until he said EU players couldnt play as well and now yur just jumping on the bandwagon for bashing. so yu sir are a prime example to point out cause yur looking stupid all over a game. its a game find another one to play like the rest of the world
Aren't I still happy for the server? Where have I wrote it was some ****. I'm mad because he is picking on the EU players. And it's "You" not "Yu" And he never said EU COULDN'T PLAY did he? He said EU will lag
So sir be quiet

Old   #740

lets all hold hands and sing
Old   #741

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadez921 View Post
lets all hold hands and sing
+1
I Lol'd xD
Old   #742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akioz View Post
Aren't I still happy for the server? Where have I wrote it was some ****. I'm mad because he is picking on the EU players. And it's "You" not "Yu" And he never said EU COULDN'T PLAY did he? He said EU will lag
So sir be quiet
ohkay i guess yu got me on the whole EU cant play but who from EU will play a game where they lag terribly? I sure as hell wouldn't lol idk about yu. Common sense ftw?
Also don't tell me how to spell i'm well aware of how to use correct grammar and sentence but this is the internet not the place for grammar who the hell cares lol. Oh well guess i should not comment back at flames that hasn't exactly looked good on me in the past on age xD
Old   #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
ohkay i guess yu got me on the whole EU cant play but who from EU will play a game where they lag terribly? I sure as hell wouldn't lol idk about yu. Common sense ftw?
Also don't tell me how to spell i'm well aware of how to use correct grammar and sentence but this is the internet not the place for grammar who the hell cares lol. Oh well guess i should not comment back at flames that hasn't exactly looked good on me in the past on age xD
So you are sure they wouldn't try to play huh? I'm SURE that EU players will try to play EVEN if they lag. Just becase it's internet yu can rite lik ish caus its c00l? Sure my comments to Jrm was flames, flame me (EU) and I flame back. Judge self if it's flame or not, it's not up to me.
Anyway if I can(can't) I will 100% jump off to another server when it's on. Changed too much in this pserver. So goodluck with 100% US ftw <3
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #744

I rofl'd so bad. He thinks EU players will lag here because he had a bad experience with lag in an MMOFPS game ? Not the same thing, kid. Lrn2network before you even try to host a server, ******.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcatis View Post
I rofl'd so bad. He thinks EU players will lag here because he had a bad experience with lag in an MMOFPS game ? Not the same thing, kid. Lrn2network before you even try to host a server, ******.
no need to be a douche bag.
Old   #746

so... any updates on the EU-US server? XD
Old   #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
i'm a sis? Oo

Your a sexy.
Old   #748

lmao i don't write correctly on the interwebs cause i don't care and i dont use leet speech or "lol" speech i just skip a few letters who the hell cares? lol
Old   #749

hmmmm /fail jrm, gz to US players but u wont even be able to fully fill ur servers up since no1 from EU (others) will play like that. Last post u get from me here, w8ing for so long now u say ill lagg alot lmao. Still good luck to those who can play it, the few that will.
Old   #750

EU wasn't even a huge part of 12 sky 1 on AGE just to put that out there again

Closed Thread