Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeBlazer View Post
Okay, let me show you something about VPN, Virtual Private Network.
Site . Some of the top VPN software . Posting these because people rather just flame instead of getting things done, and finding alternative ways to connect to the server.
Just for those who are too busy flaming to look

Old   #752

US/EU server is coming along nicely, if u wanna keep up to date, the forum for the server they're working on is

Old   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
EU wasn't even a huge part of 12 sky 1 on AGE just to put that out there again
I dont know on which 12sky1 you played but i was on AGE's version and on my server there were a looot more EU people than US.

Anyways who cares if EU will lag on this server, its not the only one pserver that will be up so i dont know why all that drama is about.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #754

bloodkuma just shut up by now. you don't know how much EU players was there + serenity jin Agnostics who ruled jin faction until they quited they all where romanians, sere guan Ryddy who had wargod lol, and a lot of romanians from serenity i knew it was more than 50% of serenity players. also on veng i saw lot of european players. when i played on devo there was full in the time of 5 AM usa time. which mean 12:xx how to say there werent europeans lol also i knew sum asians too

Thanks
1 User
Old   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
bloodkuma just shut up by now. you don't know how much EU players was there + serenity jin Agnostics who ruled jin faction until they quited they all where romanians, sere guan Ryddy who had wargod lol, and a lot of romanians from serenity i knew it was more than 50% of serenity players. also on veng i saw lot of european players. when i played on devo there was full in the time of 5 AM usa time. which mean 12:xx how to say there werent europeans lol also i knew sum asians too
Asian ftw
Old   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
he's right.
Serenity server was filled with romanians , asians and other nationalities . So bloodkuma or.we ur name ish , sdfu and eat some bananas ! *** !
Old   #757

BANANA!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
BANANA!!!!!
Yah yah yah a big banana sticked into r *** .... were the **** are my money!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadao0 View Post
Yah yah yah a big banana sticked into r *** .... were the **** are my money!!!
BETTER THEN A PINEAPPLE??!!!! HOE! <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #760

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
BETTER THEN A PINEAPPLE??!!!! HOE! <3
.. think u forgot when I sticked my spear into r lazy **** hole xD!
Old   #761

Again... Look at the first post on this page on how to connect to the sever with lil lagg. I've sed this many times. Unless trying to flame lets try compromise. FIND A WAY to connect to the server w/o lag, because there are many. He didn't Ip banned you.
Old   #762

i never said anything about romainans not having a huge part in 12 sky i said EU wasn't. EU was about 5-8% of the server so...wth? hell out of all the minority connections Eu was the largest but without the EU players the difference in people online would not have been that large just get over it lol. I love how i got attack for restating something someone ELSE said on the thread and not ONE of yu said **** to him lmao ah the humanity to making things make sense im so wrong tho right? I'm not wrong here yes all the minortys together made up a large portion of 12 sky but EU alone was nothing. And as for ryddy? or however yu spell it idc he was a HACKER to the max and USELESS to the guans on serenity. The only wargod guans had that actually did something was Zanty and he's from somewhere over there to i cant remember where tho. Now commence the attack on me once again its fun to argue on forums lol

oh yeah and umm...i was on at these 5am times for US times with the few EU players i knew of in serenity which were Chewitz and his group of buddies which were all EU players and there were only about.........3?4? ppl lol out of all the larger guilds which guilds were made up of of mainly EU players? dont worry ill wait. agnostics was only good on serenity because they had every power player in that guild at one time minus wesely. top guilds of serenity were Swarm,Overlords.Roxers,Skeptical,Agnostics,Slayers guild(cant remember the name),Nomads,hypnotika, Genocide, Covenant,Persians...and i think thats about it. now out of all of those guilds how many are EU? lol oh yeah and kevlars guild legendary. yeah thats alot of EU guilds right there baby lmao
Old   #763

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
i never said anything about romainans not having a huge part in 12 sky i said EU wasn't. EU was about 5-8% of the server so...wth? hell out of all the minority connections Eu was the largest but without the EU players the difference in people online would not have been that large just get over it lol. I love how i got attack for restating something someone ELSE said on the thread and not ONE of yu said shit to him lmao ah the humanity to making things make sense im so wrong tho right? I'm not wrong here yes all the minortys together made up a large portion of 12 sky but EU alone was nothing. And as for ryddy? or however yu spell it idc he was a HACKER to the max and USELESS to the guans on serenity. The only wargod guans had that actually did something was Zanty and he's from somewhere over there to i cant remember where tho. Now commence the attack on me once again its fun to argue on forums lol

oh yeah and umm...i was on at these 5am times for US times with the few EU players i knew of in serenity which were Chewitz and his group of buddies which were all EU players and there were only about.........3?4? ppl lol out of all the larger guilds which guilds were made up of of mainly EU players? dont worry ill wait. agnostics was only good on serenity because they had every power player in that guild at one time minus wesely. top guilds of serenity were Swarm,Overlords.Roxers,Skeptical,Agnostics,Slayers guild(cant remember the name),Nomads,hypnotika, Genocide, Covenant,Persians...and i think thats about it. now out of all of those guilds how many are EU? lol oh yeah and kevlars guild legendary. yeah thats alot of EU guilds right there baby lmao

agree whit Blood , once again motha fkerz su.ck my di.ck ROMANIANS DIDN~T TOOK 12sky DOWN U FUCKING BITCHES .... A HACKER NAMED IKTOV made the vacuum U FKIN PIECE OF S>HITS STOP TALKIN TRASHES AND BLAME US U FKIN SCUMS!
Old   #764

5-8% of EU players? blind much???
tzzzz
Old   #765

everyone who speak english is american or what? xD
dont write such bullshit if u have no idea please

Closed Thread