Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky private server is up

Discussion on 12sky private server is up within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/01/2010, 14:06   #766

elite*gold: 0
**** U ALLL AMERICANS PIECE OF **** **** U JRM
Old 10/01/2010, 14:07   #767

lol. kuma from how ignorant are you. you seem to be racist also. twleveksy was a game that lot of romanians liked.i know in rl peoples who like 12sky and am from a city that have 11k peoples
Old 10/01/2010, 15:39   #768

i am so happy i from barbados .........wont get killed wen EU fights US
Old 10/01/2010, 15:49   #769

All I can say is, they are affraid for us, we beastly :3 (ME)
But EU was like 40-50% maybe more of 12 Sky, end of the discussion.
/Happy new year everyone
Old 10/01/2010, 16:11   #770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
lol. kuma from how ignorant are you. you seem to be racist also. twleveksy was a game that lot of romanians liked.i know in rl peoples who like 12sky and am from a city that have 11k peoples
Im far from ignorant or racist i enjoyed alot of EU and other minorities company in 12 sky. By stating that yu guys werent a large portion of the game makes me racist? No it means i actually was there logged in a peak EU hours and there werent many of yu around lol. Seriously on serenity the main EU players were from covenant which was a guild in MY faction. The romanians put up like the best fight(jins) when we invaded at anytime cause they were on non stop as well. Romanians pwned 12 sky...EU? not so much. Name one feared EU player ill named another player even more feared that was not Eu. Yu were a small portion of the game but together with the rest of the world did make up about 40-50% of the game. Tired of writing to prove this point just get over it its fact any player that wasnt EU would say the same thing i am
Old 10/01/2010, 17:33   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
Im far from ignorant or racist i enjoyed alot of EU and other minorities company in 12 sky. By stating that yu guys werent a large portion of the game makes me racist? No it means i actually was there logged in a peak EU hours and there werent many of yu around lol. Seriously on serenity the main EU players were from covenant which was a guild in MY faction. The romanians put up like the best fight(jins) when we invaded at anytime cause they were on non stop as well. Romanians pwned 12 sky...EU? not so much. Name one feared EU player ill named another player even more feared that was not Eu. Yu were a small portion of the game but together with the rest of the world did make up about 40-50% of the game. Tired of writing to prove this point just get over it its fact any player that wasnt EU would say the same thing i am
Try to prove something that are REAL. Maybe it's only serenity, but devo was full of EU, if not even more. And yes I stayed up the whole night to play with US players. It depends on when and where, so stop saying there are only few EU players.
Old 10/01/2010, 17:58   #772

you stupid black man, shut up and spamm other thread. everyone knew that Netherlands and romanians pwned most of twelvesky
Old 10/01/2010, 18:25   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akioz View Post
Try to prove something that are REAL. Maybe it's only serenity, but devo was full of EU, if not even more. And yes I stayed up the whole night to play with US players. It depends on when and where, so stop saying there are only few EU players.
lol i do recall stating that i was talking about serenity the whole time i have been speaking so thx for backing up my point my good sir . And umm..jang0? lol at the racist comment after calling me racist when i have said nothing racist. I find yu very funny for that. I give credit to the places that pwned...and all of a sudden i become racist....yur so awesome bro thx for bestowing yur awesomeness on me
Old 10/01/2010, 20:53   #774

Quote:
lol i do recall stating that i was talking about serenity the whole time i have been speaking so thx for backing up my point my good sir . And umm..jang0? lol at the racist comment after calling me racist when i have said nothing racist. I find yu very funny for that. I give credit to the places that pwned...and all of a sudden i become racist....yur so awesome bro thx for bestowing yur awesomeness on me
Quote:
Blah blah blah holy man. So no you were not talking about serenity the whole time. And yes EU was a big part of all servers, US may not or be, what's the point of this conversation? Stop calling other sir sir! Just stfu and end this, just wait for the server ok?

ps: Just to point out what I mean - "Of the game is like of the world" Ya see?

Yah yah I know cool colors

*Edit*
Btw, now thinking on it, US players ´Canadian players. So if only US self there aren't that many?
Old 10/01/2010, 21:16   #775

Akioz, he never gonna understand it
not every1 who talks english is from US, i think thats it what he dont get xD

HOLLA AT THE BANANAPHONE
Old 10/01/2010, 21:25   #776

Netherlands an Romanians also hacked a lot in TS..an also ur tellin Bloodkuma to stfu an stop spammin this thread..if ur from EU its been told that you cannot play on this server an yet u persist an comin on here to talk sht about JRM an every1 else who can play on this server..i dont mean disrespect to any1 im just sayin dont waste ur time or ours with all this BS about who pwned or who sucked..there was a fair amount of ppl from all across the globe an no 1 specific country controlled TS there were great players from everywhere so just drop it..instead of fightin about it try to find a solution
Old 10/01/2010, 22:32   #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERO90 View Post
Netherlands an Romanians also hacked a lot in TS..an also ur tellin Bloodkuma to stfu an stop spammin this thread..if ur from EU its been told that you cannot play on this server an yet u persist an comin on here to talk sht about JRM an every1 else who can play on this server..i dont mean disrespect to any1 im just sayin dont waste ur time or ours with all this BS about who pwned or who sucked..there was a fair amount of ppl from all across the globe an no 1 specific country controlled TS there were great players from everywhere so just drop it..instead of fightin about it try to find a solution
At 1st Jrm didn't wrote that EU couldn't play, only that we "WILL LAG" a lot. Every country has it's own hackers, so don't point out who hacks most and don't.
2nd Who talked **** about Jrm? Maybe try to read the whole thing before trying to smart smartguy. We already got the solution of Bladeblaze? The VPN thing!

BANANA PHONE SOX!! **** ANNOYING SONG, YOU THE BANANA
Old 10/01/2010, 22:52   #778

i love how yur European and yu cant even make a correct english sentence lol... as i stated on the list of top dog guilds for my server there was only 1 that was mainly EU so idk where all these EU players were but they sure as hell werent around my server lol. i played devo for a while to and it didnt seem to be alot around there either. meh maybe im blind? lol
im done replying to this non-sense known as EU playing a power part. yu didnt just deal with it. EU along with all the rest of the world together could stand up to the numbers of americans playing a game published by an american company. yeah...so. done
Old 10/01/2010, 22:53   #779

From the "EU will lag and wont be able to enjoy" subject, disccusion went to "romanians are the only ones in EU" and "fk you black man"

JUST LMAO
how hilarous people can be

bloodkuma is like that guy who kept posting here and stating that hes 120% sure that veng guans had IT , nobody was able to convice him that he is wrong and he prolly still think hes right and everybody tried lie him lol

IF this server will be up you will know if you will be able to play or not, if not then there is another pserver coming and people who making it happen are from eu so it shouldnt be a problem for eu's to play there.
for fkin sake lol
Old 10/01/2010, 22:55   #780

Quote:
i love how yur European and yu cant even make a correct english sentence lol...
said the one who cant even type correct word YOU lmao hypocite *** much?
oh yeah you dont care about grammar because its internet then why care about others english
Closed Thread