Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex75 View Post
Man,i`m sorry for you but guans had IT.I am 100% sure of that.They had it one week but i don`t remeber when...I also remeber that we were invading them .taking their stones and chilling in their town but they were nowhere.it was like the guans didn`t even exist...anw they had it and i`m sure of that but you might missed it
Now THAT'S bullshit, you CAN'T get into guan lands, or leave them while they have IT. AND the only server to have IT was Devo guans, Opened by Rielly. Only ONCE in ALL of Aeria Games' 12sky period.

Old   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erigeron View Post
Now THAT'S bullshit, you CAN'T get into guan lands, or leave them while they have IT. AND the only server to have IT was Devo guans, Opened by Rielly. Only ONCE in ALL of Aeria Games' 12sky period.
serenity guans had it also for about a week back when guans were getting smashed on that server idk about veng but i kno for a fact serenity guans had it

Old   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkuma View Post
serenity guans had it also for about a week back when guans were getting smashed on that server idk about veng but i kno for a fact serenity guans had it
I've asked several Ex. Seren guans, including Hina, and was told they didn't have it. ._.
Old   #589

does it really mattter who had IT now ?

Old   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erigeron View Post
I've asked several Ex. Seren guans, including Hina, and was told they didn't have it. ._.
thats odd seeing as i recall talkin to skeptical about IT when it happened...xD but mkay =]
Old   #591

i've talked with Riddy and he said they had it/ also riddy brother repto said they had it and they hunted there.
Old   #592

I think alot of ppl are confusing telehacking with actually having IT. -.-
IT: legit, you go to the guard captain and port to IT grounds
You cant leave your lands, and enemies can enter your lands Only PVP is in battlegrounds like AV/SI etc.

telehacking: cheating, you go there with a command.

As Eri said, only devo guan had IT. Veng guan tried to get it, but never managed that. I vagualy remember that AGE removed IT from the the program, due to telehackers (not sure about that). Anyway VEng guan got a gazillion gaurds at their stone instead.
Old   #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
You cant leave your lands, and enemies can enter your lands Only PVP is in battlegrounds like AV/SI etc.

As Eri said, only devo guan had IT. Veng guan tried to get it, but never managed that. I vagualy remember that AGE removed IT from the the program, due to telehackers (not sure about that). Anyway VEng guan got a gazillion gaurds at their stone instead.
Yes, AGE had gotten IT removed from the game due to the telehacks. And even with those gazillion guards at the G stone, it was still taken. ._.
Old   #594

So... who's excited about Novembers SS and video? ^^
Old   #595

waw i waiting for this game...
but guys i have a question?well be beta?
Old   #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
Hey guys well i have some good news and bad news.

The good news is My TS1 pserver is up and running.

The bad news is I cannot make it public yet.

My friends can connect to it quite easy. Using hamachi.

So it is a success so far.

But the only problem i have are the commands.

If anyone has the GM command list I really need it the sooner i get this list the sooner i will buy a server and make it public.

The max level in the game is 200.

After i get the server open public the first 2 weeks the xp rate will be 20x and after that 5x during the week 10x on saturday.

The drop rate will be 15x through the entire game.

But i cannot get the server open till somone sends me the GM commands.

I will be purchasing a server the day after i get these commands. and the game will be up.

I am looking to Higher 2 more GM's as i already have 5 there will be no GS.

Other Features:
Rares are in NPC for the First week
Elites will be in the NPC the 20th day for 20 minutes.
Money rate for the first day will be x300 and x10 every day after.
There is a newly designed pet. (Its a surprise)
The first 50 people on the server will receive 100m
Quests have been added up to level 150
Yongu Has been expanded and new features added (Surprise)
ITEM MALL ITEMS have been moved to an npc in Beoho gaurded by 5 ANCIENT BATTLE FIELD BOSSES. The prices are not low either
Also AB has been removed from the game

There is much more but the rest shal remain a suprise.

The game will not be called 12sky. It has a new name that i will nto release yet.

The game looks like 12sky with alot of mods and mroe levels. Also i dont need aeria or whoever owns the rights to be crawlin up my ass.

I am also installing a hack prevent system(which cost me a pretty penny)
Things patched so far:
cheat engine
ollydbg

If you have any other programs u want blocked please pm me on thsi website. Anything that will cause hackers.

Also alot of the game had to be recoded so certain hacks that destroyed ts1 would no longer work.

I need the GM commands ASAP.
If i get the commands by This friday(the 6th) the game will be up on Aug 20th 2010

aLSO THE NAMES OF EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED NPCS, mobs, MAPS I will psot a comparison guide the day of opening

UPDATE Update 8/24/1
The game is currently is in GM Closed beta.

My GM's are currently testing the game for the next 17 days. They all brought 5 friends each. Which gives us a total of 30 people counting the GM's testing the server right now. It is currently running on hamachi. I estimate the time for public closed beta to be around late September.

The names of my GM's will not be released due to little kids who will try to harass them for an account.

The new faction will not be released until January of 2011.

Also By the time Closed beta comes around I will bought server space so the game will not be running on hamachi.

The website will be up the same day of Public Closed beta.

Please stop asking for my server info as you have a little over a month to wait till u play.

UPDATE 9/11/10

The GM closed beta went great during that time i created some custom npc's which will make u laugh its really funny.

Also the newest faction maps are 87% done(thats an estimated number)
The New faction characters are 45% done.(estimation)
I have not started on any skills or anything else for the new faction so you are probably looking at mid 2011 before the new faction is released.

I will try to have the website out in another 2-3 weeks iv been so busy lately.

And the release date for the game should be around the end of november.

I'm sorry i had to extend the release date some occuring problems in the game are making it hard to finish some stuff.

anyone who knows me know that i dont half-ass stuff.(except for my grammar)

oh yes and i went and bout a very nice servercost me bout 450$. it is really very nice and im pretty sure i can support anything on it.

but anyways thats about it oh yes and one more thing.

If one more GD person asks me for the server info in my private chats i will cut off your testes and mail them to your dead grandpa who i will skull fk after i chop off his head with a cloths hanger.
other than that i am looking forward to gaming with all of you in the future.

SCREENSHOTS AND A VIDEO WILL BE POSTED IN MY NOVEMBER UPDATE

Video Content:

The newly decorated track
The 170/180/190/200 elites
Rares and elites in an npc
The Yongu expansion
And a sneak peak at the new faction(Incomplete looks like shit)
im down to be a GM..and i can help out with the coding
Old   #597

pie <3
Old   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
Hey guys well i have some good news and bad news.

The good news is My TS1 pserver is up and running.

The bad news is I cannot make it public yet.

My friends can connect to it quite easy. Using hamachi.

So it is a success so far.

But the only problem i have are the commands.

If anyone has the GM command list I really need it the sooner i get this list the sooner i will buy a server and make it public.

The max level in the game is 200.

After i get the server open public the first 2 weeks the xp rate will be 20x and after that 5x during the week 10x on saturday.

The drop rate will be 15x through the entire game.

But i cannot get the server open till somone sends me the GM commands.

I will be purchasing a server the day after i get these commands. and the game will be up.

I am looking to Higher 2 more GM's as i already have 5 there will be no GS.

Other Features:
Rares are in NPC for the First week
Elites will be in the NPC the 20th day for 20 minutes.
Money rate for the first day will be x300 and x10 every day after.
There is a newly designed pet. (Its a surprise)
The first 50 people on the server will receive 100m
Quests have been added up to level 150
Yongu Has been expanded and new features added (Surprise)
ITEM MALL ITEMS have been moved to an npc in Beoho gaurded by 5 ANCIENT BATTLE FIELD BOSSES. The prices are not low either
Also AB has been removed from the game

There is much more but the rest shal remain a suprise.

The game will not be called 12sky. It has a new name that i will nto release yet.

The game looks like 12sky with alot of mods and mroe levels. Also i dont need aeria or whoever owns the rights to be crawlin up my ass.

I am also installing a hack prevent system(which cost me a pretty penny)
Things patched so far:
cheat engine
ollydbg

If you have any other programs u want blocked please pm me on thsi website. Anything that will cause hackers.

Also alot of the game had to be recoded so certain hacks that destroyed ts1 would no longer work.

I need the GM commands ASAP.
If i get the commands by This friday(the 6th) the game will be up on Aug 20th 2010

aLSO THE NAMES OF EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED NPCS, mobs, MAPS I will psot a comparison guide the day of opening

UPDATE Update 8/24/1
The game is currently is in GM Closed beta.

My GM's are currently testing the game for the next 17 days. They all brought 5 friends each. Which gives us a total of 30 people counting the GM's testing the server right now. It is currently running on hamachi. I estimate the time for public closed beta to be around late September.

The names of my GM's will not be released due to little kids who will try to harass them for an account.

The new faction will not be released until January of 2011.

Also By the time Closed beta comes around I will bought server space so the game will not be running on hamachi.

The website will be up the same day of Public Closed beta.

Please stop asking for my server info as you have a little over a month to wait till u play.

UPDATE 9/11/10

The GM closed beta went great during that time i created some custom npc's which will make u laugh its really funny.

Also the newest faction maps are 87% done(thats an estimated number)
The New faction characters are 45% done.(estimation)
I have not started on any skills or anything else for the new faction so you are probably looking at mid 2011 before the new faction is released.

I will try to have the website out in another 2-3 weeks iv been so busy lately.

And the release date for the game should be around the end of november.

I'm sorry i had to extend the release date some occuring problems in the game are making it hard to finish some stuff.

anyone who knows me know that i dont half-ass stuff.(except for my grammar)

oh yes and i went and bout a very nice servercost me bout 450$. it is really very nice and im pretty sure i can support anything on it.

but anyways thats about it oh yes and one more thing.

If one more GD person asks me for the server info in my private chats i will cut off your testes and mail them to your dead grandpa who i will skull fk after i chop off his head with a cloths hanger.
other than that i am looking forward to gaming with all of you in the future.

SCREENSHOTS AND A VIDEO WILL BE POSTED IN MY NOVEMBER UPDATE

Video Content:

The newly decorated track
The 170/180/190/200 elites
Rares and elites in an npc
The Yongu expansion
And a sneak peak at the new faction(Incomplete looks like shit)
Hey jrm i can help you for video...for effect and recording ....or what you need?and i can upload to youtube....please p.m me
Old   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post

we were about to vote for IT but the FL capes got removed like a day or 2 infront so we couldnt vote for it..........so after a long wait they gave us stone guards which didnt help much cause if the jin m33s came and wargod/aoe.........the few strong characters we had still got pwned .......i saw it first hand........got 20k aoe each time i tried
Old   #600

Stop queto the long post...
Start to doubt on this, waiting 2 months for ss and video?
I'm dyiiiiing! -_- /Heartattack

-Aki out biiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Closed Thread