Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky private server is up

Discussion on 12sky private server is up within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/28/2010, 10:53   #706

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeBlazer View Post
I bet you didn't read any of things said about how to connect have you? Or you just don't comprehend them? Or are you joining the bandwagon of all the people trying to flame?
omg QQ more guys pls?! xD

fobs ^-^
Old 09/28/2010, 14:38   #707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiefar View Post
i remember u said to a person on this forum that he dont know what u r capable of , so this is what u r capable of? this is ur education? talkin all big and cant even host the states let alone rest of the world ur just talk nothing else, atleast learn to show attitude before trying to show it and hey GROW UP
I actually made this decision to only host to the states. I have played many MMOFPS games and during that time i realized foreigners are nothing but laggers.

I have grown to hate foreigners due to there tremendously high pings.

So instead of trying to help them i just sad to hell with it.

You naggy btches can cry all you want but who cares about the arab laggers have a good day.

Places that can play without problems:
US EAST/WEST/MID/
Canada

**** the reast of you laggers. lmao j/k you can try but like i said before LoL you mad?
Old 09/28/2010, 14:50   #708

you weird. u don't care about us europeans. why don't got an EAST US sserver?

this may end up with probably ddos on ur server if u say that europeans cant play. that would mean. no more game? omg come on, u hate europeans, americans r nothing but liars this way.

edit: prolly u are capabole of remaking 12sky. but you are not capable making it to be playable for rest of world. which will mean your game will die. get ur brain on. just post a SS now an bang bang everybody will be waiting even with lagg.

Also most of servers are allocating enuff bandwith so play can log in. u are capable of what? till now i have just saw only words from you. not like Saluege and fantatik.
Old 09/28/2010, 14:53   #709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
you weird. u don't care about us europeans. why don't got an EAST US sserver?

this may end up with probably ddos on ur server if u say that europeans cant play. that would mean. no more game? omg come on, u hate europeans, americans r nothing but liars this way.
you act like i am a big *** company or somthing.

Dude accept your laggyness and go find a new game.

I dont have money to put servers in all over the ****** world. Jesus man tell you what Send me 400 US dollars via paypal and find me a friend who lives in New York and we will run the server from his house,

We got a deal ok.
Old 09/28/2010, 14:55   #710

Also I am not worried about the whoe ddos thing i use to work for dxtgaming. we already have our solution for that.

No worries bro
Old 09/28/2010, 14:56   #711

you said you are the most paid man there. where r ur money. also max ping i got in western usa was 244 and the one i had on AGE was 233

EDIT

till now i waited happy for it. but seeing that woah europe sux what i can say? a ss? a video ? a site? something to prove that is real. until 28 nov. u will be saying that you have lost server and everything.
Old 09/28/2010, 15:20   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
you said you are the most paid man there. where r ur money. also max ping i got in western usa was 244 and the one i had on AGE was 233

EDIT

till now i waited happy for it. but seeing that woah europe sux what i can say? a ss? a video ? a site? something to prove that is real. until 28 nov. u will be saying that you have lost server and everything.
Hey bro just go ahead and join the flamers and non believers i think its gunna be funny when US and canada are playing TS1 and you wont be...

Actually i said in my November Update you will get a SS and video.
Which is ussually on the first of them month.

PWNT!!!!
Old 09/28/2010, 15:52   #713

i still have to wait 45 days for that lol.
Old 09/28/2010, 16:07   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
you act like i am a big *** company or somthing.

Dude accept your laggyness and go find a new game.

I dont have money to put servers in all over the ****** world. Jesus man tell you what Send me 400 US dollars via paypal and find me a friend who lives in New York and we will run the server from his house,

We got a deal ok.
is your server west coast. If so does that mean Washington will get perfect connection?
Old 09/28/2010, 16:10   #715

Quote:
Hey bro just go ahead and join the flamers and non believers i think its gunna be funny when US and canada are playing TS1 and you wont be...

PWNT!!!!
And the dudes kind of right it would be nice for a video, or atleast a ss. I mean cmon man. im not saying i dont believe in you, but a good screenshot would renew everyones faith. just sayin.
Old 09/28/2010, 17:38   #716

im starting to think server is not real.
Old 09/28/2010, 17:40   #717

US was european once too, so stfu Jrm. Learn your history before you fking with it. Ok it's cool if you really have a private server, goodluck running with your non-lagging US player ****. May be the first to public a server, but you won't be the best. When someone els run another pserver, most from your server will jump off and join the rest of the world.

Man kind is good with words but he is not in real

/kthxbai.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2010, 17:47   #718

Quote:

PWNT!!!!

yah have fun with ur 20 ppl from us and canada : o

i hope the other 2 pserver gonna work better then this ^-^ <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2010, 18:07   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
yah have fun with ur 20 ppl from us and canada : o

i hope the other 2 pserver gonna work better then this ^-^ <3
Are you a bro or a dawg? o.o