Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky private server is up

Discussion on 12sky private server is up within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/28/2010, 19:25   #721

elite*gold: 0
US was a unknown place till 15th century or smth , i forgot exact century, Europe and Asia were the only ancients there is no prove that 20.000 years ago there was someone living in america continent of today. through i was looking on internet to see if there wasany Dynasty / Kingdom but didn't found any.america is a mix of europeans and asians. but they r fat. you forget that your stupid ****** americans come from us. denying us from playing mean you hate history.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2010, 19:49   #722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
america is a mix of europeans and asians. but they r fat. you forget that your stupid ****** americans come from us. denying us from playing mean you hate history.
I LOL'D
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2010, 20:41   #723

geez. i bet next he will have a new update saying his computer was hacked or his computer caught fire or some sht like that. and u all will be like oooo that's not kl. oooo ur soo awsome jrm for giving us soo much false hope.

*** bless u all and *** bless jrm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2010, 20:42   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by saluege View Post
geez. i bet next he will have a new update saying his computer was hacked or his computer caught fire or some sht like that. and u all will be like oooo that's not kl. oooo ur soo awsome jrm for giving us soo much false hope.

*** bless u all and *** bless jrm.
amen!
Old 09/28/2010, 21:20   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
amen!
+1 through the hacked computer will sound lame, but that he dropd cola on his only hdd and his backup was forget in wc.
Old 09/28/2010, 21:25   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang0>< View Post
+1 through the hacked computer will sound lame, but that he dropd cola on his only hdd and his backup was forget in wc.
hahahhaa
Old 09/28/2010, 22:35   #727

this can be considered as a spam/me getting 30posts to unlock a title.

#update yass. done
Old 09/28/2010, 22:59   #728

Im still pretty curious why you've had this post up for almost a month and don't have a reason to why you can't put up a screenshot.Another thing is im not buying the whole thing that you're gonna have a new faction with it's own never before seen town and its own set of skills? -_-
Old 09/28/2010, 23:32   #729

hmmm it says the server is up but where is the client download? website ?
i know you have put dates on the releases but website should be there by now i think...

website with a forum would give u an indication of what people would want in the game.. maybe people prefer to keep to the original as much as possible

and also it would give u an indication of how many users you willl have

given this i dont see any disadvantages of putting up the website early so my question is why havent you put up the website already??

levell 200 seems a bit much to me... 145 seemed fine.. i
20X exp is fine by me as not everyone has tons of free time to grind and this will give us more time to pvp...

also AB was good map and what about things like colgu
Old 09/29/2010, 00:15   #730

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
Hey bro just go ahead and join the flamers and non believers i think its gunna be funny when US and canada are playing TS1 and you wont be...

Actually i said in my November Update you will get a SS and video.
Which is ussually on the first of them month.

PWNT!!!!
US GET TO Y STONE THE CANADIANS COMMIN!!! Dx

a server with like 20 player sucks, u can spend as much time as u want to work on it but, if u got low numbers the whole game gets fked up very easily.

aannd yah xD ...she is right ...SICKERFLOW is right! =D
Old 09/29/2010, 00:40   #731

Okay, let me show you something about VPN, Virtual Private Network.
Site . Some of the top VPN software . Posting these because people rather just flame instead of getting things done, and finding alternative ways to connect to the server.
Old 09/29/2010, 09:46   #732

i like how this thread has turned to all the EU players who one be able to play flaming JRM cause he doesnt want to spend the extra money to host the game else where to please a small part of the population of the game. most of the players on AGE 12 sky were NOT EU there was a small chunk of yu so saying jrms server will fail without EU players is just down right ignorant and a failed attempt to get him to host it so yu can play. G fkin G maybe yu should travel also im pretty sure ppl in japan or Australia wouldnt have to much trouble connecting xD
Old 09/29/2010, 14:05   #733

blood you fail. anyway. i don't think japan will conect so good/ they cant just cen an east europe + there were lots of europe plyers in 12sky in serenity there was 2 full active guans guild from romania
3 on fujs
2 on jins

but on devo? lol.
Old 09/29/2010, 14:09   #734

devo was kinda full of EU = o
Old 09/29/2010, 14:18   #735

I estimate AGE ts1 had 55-40-5% US-EU-asia/australia ppl.
But anyhow, regardless what happens. Atleast ppl came together, and some progress has been made for other potential servers, whether this one comes about or not.
I only care about the positive side.
Closed Thread